Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

X factor

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Are there any x factor clips floating about on t'internet- I don't have a telly and this all sounds rather interesting...
  • Options
    haha, are they gonna get a replacement Louis?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Its been confirmed on the X-Factor website that Louis has quit the show. They are trying to persuade him to come back though, Lol.

I heard on the news this morning that he has agreed to come back.
  • Options
    I heard on the news this morning that he has agreed to come back.

It's all just to pull an even bigger audience on Saturday, so they make even more $$$$... simple

He would never leave the show in a million years, it gets his face on tv and he earns mega bucks.

It would be pretty boring just hearing the judges say what they think and all agreeing week in week out... so of course they will spice it up. But you have to see past the acts and look at why they're really doing it.
  • Options
    Nash wrote:
    It's all just to pull an even bigger audience on Saturday, so they make even more $$$$... simple

He would never leave the show in a million years, it gets his face on tv and he earns mega bucks.

It would be pretty boring just hearing the judges say what they think and all agreeing week in week out... so of course they will spice it up. But you have to see past the acts and look at why they're really doing it.

Well, exactly. And if he did leave the show for real then it would be the worst decision he has ever made imo, mainly for the reasons you have already stated.
  • Options
    what did everyone think of tonight's result?
  • Options
    I think it was all perfect. The bottom two were the right bottom two, the right act went - but it's Chico's time to leave next week. Excuse the pun.

Shayne made a fucking super annoying song sound decent - I WILL marry him one day. ;) Brenda, well she was magnificent. She always is. And Andy was amazing also after the slightly dodgy start. And Journey South were bloody good also.

Shayne still to win!
  • Options
    Shayne made a fucking super annoying song sound decent

Finally, someone who actually a grees with me. According to a friend of mine, the Darkness version was better...
  • Options
    yeah, the conways had definitely outstayed their welcome and i think it was mature of simon to get rid of them. chico *must* go next week.

brenda and journey south were excellent tonight. shayne didn't impress me much & i was disappointed with andy.
  • Options
    i wasn't too keen on JS tonight. i don't know what it is because i used to really like them and i still think they're so talented and deserve to do well but these last couple of weeks just havent done it for me...
    shayne - think he's amazing but i hate that song, even him singing it didn't make it any better.
    brenda and andy - i love them every week.
    chico - i don't know.. sometimes i like him, sometimes he annoys the shit out of me. tonight was the latter.
    conwy sisters - never really liked them, i think they could be good with a little more training and stuff but i'm glad they went.
  • Options
    Kat_B wrote:
    shayne - think he's amazing but i hate that song, even him singing it didn't make it any better.

:yes: I totally agree. Cannot stand that song and although i love Shayne I found it a bit embarrassing to watch and listen to.

Brenda was definately the best last night.

Am so so so glad that the Conways have gone! I couldn't stand them. I had a feeling Simon was gonna vote them off actually. He definately did the right thing. That wee blonde one deserved a slap for what she said at the end about Louis being their real mentor. If it wasn't for Simon they wouldn't have been there at all!
  • Options
    i pleased conway sisters went, missed the show, but i wanted them to go ages ago, they just remind me of bewitched, not only coz their irish, but they look like em and i think they sound like em too
  • Options
    I REALLY hate Chico! :mad: Dam get him out PLEASE! :banghead:
  • Options
    What time is it??

CHICO TIME
  • Options
    Not anymore.

Chico has gone! :wave:

Yeah, it was Chico's time. ;)

I'm glad he got through as far as he did, because he added a bit of fun to it all, but he was a really poor singer compared to the others left in now.
  • Options
    Brenda was really good last night. I still don't know who would really buy her albums or singles tho.

Glad Chico is gone. He was entertaining but not good enough.

I think it's getting a bit boring now to be honest. Feel like it's obvious Shayne will win.
  • Options
    It'll be boring now Chico has gone, we want more Chico Time
  • Options
    Brenda to win!!! :D

she's gone now...didnt deserve to but others deserved to stay in more so i guess im glad she went in a way...still needs a record contract though!!

andy to win!!! :thumb:
  • Options
    The person above me doesn't know what they're talking about.

I couldn't believe Brenda went, she was absolutely amazing and well worthy of her place in the final. I thought either JS or Andy would go - not that I think they're particularly less talented, but I think Brenda did a better job on the night - and has done for several weeks.

Shayne to win, definitely. But all four of them will do well out of this.
  • Options
    From what I saw and heard tonight, before having to run out to go to work at the end of the performances, so I've only just found out Brenda left... I have to say, I was thinking, out of all the reasonably poor performances this evening (bar Shane's!!!) she struck me as the worst of a bad bunch I am afraid.

I would love to see Journey South win, they have a lot of talent, but with Mr Cowell being last years winner, I don't think he will win again this year. Shane's probably going to take it, but keep your eye on Journey South, I think they might pull it out of the bag next week.
  • Options

I couldn't believe Brenda went, she was absolutely amazing and well worthy of her place in the final. I thought either JS or Andy would go - not that I think they're particularly less talented, but I think Brenda did a better job on the night - and has done for several weeks.

Shayne to win, definitely. But all four of them will do well out of this.

The girl talks sense :yes:

Apart from the bit saying "Shayne to win". Shayne annoys me. Would rather Journey South or Andy to win. Originally wanted Brenda to win though :(
  • Options

ok first off i never said brenda was bad or anything...i just said i preferred the others to her and secondly CALLLM DOWN DEAR ITS ONLY AN OPINION!
  • Options
    Sounds rude but the X factor is more than a good voice. Brenda is a bit fat and old.

JS to win.
  • Options
    i've totally gone off JS. although I did think they were good this week. I guess shane deserves to win but it's just so predictable. I think i want Andy to win.
  • Options
    shayne to win! :yippe:
  • Options
    Kat_B wrote:
    i've totally gone off JS. although I did think they were good this week. I guess shane deserves to win but it's just so predictable. I think i want Andy to win.
    kat_b when did you see the x-factor, i thought you went to see noise and confusion??? because i was gutted when i missed the x-factor, but it was a bloody good concert!!!
  • Options
    ok first off i never said brenda was bad or anything...i just said i preferred the others to her and secondly CALLLM DOWN DEAR ITS ONLY AN OPINION!

When was I angry? You're the one typing in capitals.

And yes, we're all entitled to our opinion. In which case, my opinion on you not knowing what you're talking about stands.
  • Options
    yar loike whatever mcdonalds worker!! :banghead: rawr

schnell schnell my dear old fattys ! lalalalala poop de la loop!

^^^^ darn old man fooelle ^^^^
  • Options
    yar loike whatever mcdonalds worker!! :banghead: rawr

schnell schnell my dear old fattys ! lalalalala poop de la loop!

^^^^ darn old man fooelle ^^^^

Sorry, what?
  • Options
    Sorry, what?
    i was thinking the same :chin: