Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

X factor

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So come on whos your fav so far? I think shaynes good but i might change my mind late.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I LOVE Shayne. OMG. He's from Manchester so my mission is to marry him one day. ;)

Also, I think Andy was really good, the binman fella. Can't wait for tonight - get Chico out!
  • Options
    I like Shayne and Phillip :flirt:

And the girlie who just got married, cannae mind her name. Im seriously not liking Nicholas.
  • Options
    I don't think the newlywed one is good at all, just too boring. Don't like Phillip either.

I completely forgot about Journey South - think they are absolute amazing.
  • Options
    Shayne and Journey South are my favourites.
  • Options
    X-factor

and personally i think this guy Chico just wants people to feel sorry for him and give him the sympathy vote to keep him in because he knows he doesnt have a leg to stand on otherwise, due to the fact he should never have been kept by Mrs O in the first place!

Crying Chico

I dont really care who wins although i quite like Journey south. The best people have already been gotten rid of so i lost all interest in the x-factor. They dont care who has the x-factor this year they just care about showing each other up and trying to beat one another ( the judges i mean )
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I am liking Andy, Nicholas and Journey South at the moment. Oh yes :)

Oh and I quite like Shayne too, but prefer the other 3.
  • Options
    Is it just me or are the songs all kinda predictable tonight?

Who do you think will go tonight?
  • Options
    I like Andy. I thought he was really good last week.

I've only just seen Maria and the Conway Sisters (I think they're good too), so I dunno how predictable the songs are :p.
  • Options
    I think the reason I like Phillip is cos I feel sorry for him! He's cringeworthy to watch, poor wee boy :(

He needs to be shown how to "present" himself on the stage.

I've got my X Factor critic hat on tonight :D
  • Options
    I think the reason I like Phillip is cos I feel sorry for him! He's cringeworthy to watch, poor wee boy :(

I agree with this completely. I thought that he was so cringeworthy but I wanted to take him under my wing and protect him from bad bad Simon.

Good show tonight. But think Philip is the weakest link. Followed by Chenai.
  • Options
    I quite like Journey South & Andy. Can't stand Chico though. Hope he finally goes tonight - he really can't sing...
  • Options
    Was it bad that I was laughing at Phillip earlier?
  • Options
    Anyone got Shayne's number.... to vote for him of course?
  • Options
    I quite like Journey South & Andy. Can't stand Chico though. Hope he finally goes tonight - he really can't sing...

I am torn over Chico. I think he can't sing but he is entertaining. I think that it would be a bit dull without him now.

I really like Journey South and Andy but I wasn't sure about Andy's performance this week. There were lots of good performances.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    Anyone got Shayne's number.... to vote for him of course?

Text "VOTE SHAYNE" to 83322
  • Options

Same here, i am such a softy!
  • Options
    I need to marry Shayne. Jesus Christ, he is gorgeous! I think he did a better job than Daniel Bedingfield will ever do.

4Tune were shit, so no loss there. But Chico should have gone, he's just absolute rubbish. Chico and Phillip to go next!
  • Options
    I dont know what to make of Chico, he's not the greatest singer but he does put on a good show, and he wasnt the worst tonight. It should've been down to Phillip and Chenai tonight and Phillip should've gone. But between Chenai and 4tune then they were robbed cos she was crap compared to them.

That be my 5p worth :D
  • Options
    Was watching this with my mum earlier, Phillip has Ireland on his back so that gives him a safe enough ride for the first few weeks, 4tune sounded like really good singers, Sharon made the wrong decision
  • Options
    can't believe Chenai was in the bottom two, i thought she was fab. also liking the conway sisters, they were my favourite from ages ago but i was disappointed with them last week. bloody marvellous yesterday though :thumb:

chico is crap, nicholas is boring, very glad 4tune went because they were just terrible.

the sister loves brenda :thumb:

and wasn't sharon a fanny last night, i was just like, hurry up woman!
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    Andy is fabby :heart: and maybe journey south because they're from the north east :D but they need to do something with their hair

I'm fairly annoyed that Chico is still in.. I mean the comments the judges are making "you're not a great singer but not alot of people in the charts can sing anyway" - is that not the point of the competition, to be able to sing? or am I just totally missing the point (other than to make one of them lots of money)

I totally agree with you mate. The whole point (in my eyes anyway!) was to find a great singer with the looks, etc etc - the X Factor. Chico certainly isn't my X Factor. They could have given his place to that girl from Manchester, from Bolton (Joanne?) She was far better than Chico. Funnily enough, she could actually sing! I think she's been cheated out of her spot there.

Shayne to win, all the way.
  • Options
    Well i think i might back Andy to win it. Someone mature, older, sensible, and who can actually sing! Which is the whole point in the " X-factor ". Chico cant sing to save himself, fact. I cant begin to wonder why he has gotten this far and dont tell me he is entertaining because he is not i cringe when he performs on stage.
  • Options
    Out of the lot of them i think andy, maria, brenda and shayne can sing. Shayne annoys me as he just reminds me of the cocky boyos you get on friday night smarming up to the lasses thinking he's it. <-- i am very bitter and cynical okay :)

The conway sisters have one girl that can sing properly.
    Journey south aren't too bad.
    Chenai and chico need to go. I cringed when chenai tried sing mariah carey. No one should really try mariah carey. Or Whitney Houston. Ever.
    Thought nicholas was great when i first heard him but agree he needs to change it a bit.

Philip i just wanted to buy a pint for as he was such a sweetie but had a very strange voice and was very odd on stage. Rather like watching your dad when drunk trying to shake his arse on a dancefloor.
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    Not been watching too avidly but Chenai pissed me off, she sang a Mariah Carey tune last week. That's just a NO-NO. I do like the Conway Sisters and Maria. But no-one really blows me away, I don't think I'd buy any of their CD's. The judges know absolutely fuck all about music anyway.

infact they are very rich because they know lots about music, actually they know lots about the way small ants follow their leader
  • Options
    I love the x factor (my life is very sad at the moment!).

It's annoying me that all the judges are just trying to get one over one another.

My favourites are Shayne, Andy and Maria. Journey South are ok but a but dull. I reckon Shayne will win because he's most likely to sell the most records. Andy and Maria are brilliant singers but I can't see many people buying their albums.

Shayne is beginning to annoy me a bit tho cos I think he's getting a bit full of himself.

I can't stand Louis Walsh. He's soooo annoying! :mad:
  • Options
    Forgot to say, Chico really needs to go this week! He is rubbish.
  • Options
    simon totally contradicted himself by saying that he was gonna go on the last performance. from what he said after he saw them both again he should have picked chenai to stay not go.. altho im glad she did go.
  • Options
    Again, I simply don't understand the British public. Who on Earth can honestly say Chico is a competant singer? Surely to win something like X Factor, you'd at least be able to sing first!?

Oh and what's with Nicholas getting through, he's so mediocre it's laughable.

Chenai had drive, ambition and pure talent, all she needed was some professional tuition.

Brenda is the only person left with raw talent. Brenda to win.

Ilora x
  • Options
    :mad: GRRRRRRR! Chico has got through again!!! Why?!
    Cos Chenai is crap, so fed up hearing her "woe is me" story every week :grump:

Glad she's gone.
  • Options
    if Chenai hadnt rattled on about her family all the time and how she wanted to win so she could help them blah blah blah.. i would have liked her more..

btw, why do they keep going on about the hard time andy's had over the weeks?

oh, and as much as i hate to admit it i do find Chico kind of funny.. he cant sing but he does entertain and i really do think the judges are right when they say it would be boring without him. it would be.