Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How to treat immigrants...

Well, you kick their door down, handcuff them, and drag them out of the house in their pyjamas.

Story.

It's a good job they're not people, really.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    "The government has made it clear it will take a robust approach to removing people from the country who have no legal right to be here.

This bit made me giggle to myself, biven that the H.O., the foreign secretary and all those othe fuckwits can't/won't tell me how the legal right is created and maintained.
    All asylum claims are given full and careful consideration. Failed asylum seekers who have no right to remain in this country and who have not chosen to leave voluntarily will be removed.

They can never tell me exactly what legal agreement creates the "country either. In 1913 the UK isn't there...in 1914 it is. What the hell has this to do with some family from a different location?

As for the treatment to these people, why be surprised? The police etc are in unnaccountable positions of dominance over other human beings and behave like the scum who you would expect to be drawn to such work.
  • Options
    I would be interested to see what people with a 'hardline' stance on immigration say about this.

Frankly it is impossible to justify such outrages, I would like to see them try however

The stance towards immigration in this country and most others makes me despair........
  • Options
    I'm not going to justify the means employed here but it is worth noting that the family could have avoided this by following the instructions back in August...
  • Options
    I'm not going to justify the means employed here but it is worth noting that the family could have avoided this by following the instructions back in August...

And the thugs who did this could have avoided doing it by not following instructions. So what?

Why should they do what someone else says? I don't understand this at all, MoK.
  • Options
    Well if I were them I wouldn't march off into the detention centre of my own accord, they got an extra month out of it so fair play......

The editors of the S*n, the Mail, the Express, Charles Clarke and David Blunkett shoudl all be forced to live in fucking Kosovo or Iraq, or the DRC for a year, see if it changes their opinions on the matter...........
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ugh, disgraceful treatment. Was it really necessary?
  • Options
    Toadborg wrote:
    The editors of the S*n, the Mail, the Express, Charles Clarke and David Blunkett shoudl all be forced to live in fucking Kosovo or Iraq, or the DRC for a year, see if it changes their opinions on the matter...........

I'd exclude the editor of The Sun from that. She gets to be porked by Ross Kemp, that's torture enough, no wonder she's such a bitter fat old ginger hag.

As for the rest of them, just execute them.
  • Options
    A fate worse than death indeed.......

Execution would be too easy I think, a bit of hardship would be far more enlightening........
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    And the thugs who did this could have avoided doing it by not following instructions. So what?

Like I said, I'm not jutifying the actions of the immigration nazis.
    Why should they do what someone else says? I don't understand this at all, MoK.

Because, if they don't then this is what happens. ;)
  • Options
    shouldnt have illegally been there in the first place!
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    shouldnt have illegally been there in the first place!

How humanitarian of you.
  • Options
    How Christian of him...
  • Options
    tho being there illegally they should have been expecting something to happen

im not agreeing with it and i dont think it was a very fair way to go about it
  • Options
    I guess Mr De Menezes had only himself to blame for getting shot 7 times in head as well eh? I mean, had he not stayed after his visa expired (if that claim is true anyway :rolleyes: ) he would not have been gunned down by our fine police force.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    How humanitarian of you.

but he does have a point.
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:

They've been here 5 years. The kids attend a local school. Why should they be forced to leave? What harm are they doing?
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    They've been here 5 years. The kids attend a local school. Why should they be forced to leave? What harm are they doing?
    None, but by god we will have a Britan for Britans only! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    Does he?
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:

I didnt say they were doing any harm, if they went through the proper procedure then fine, obviously they didnt go through the proper channels. I dont agree with how they were handcuffed blah blah but as I said z01 had a point by saying they shouldnt have been here illegally.
  • Options

Aye, still the same old sarky comments.

things aint changed around here have they.
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    Aye, still the same old sarky comments.

things aint changed around here have they.
    welcome home my dear ...i hope the prison regieme hasn't left you scarred.
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    I didnt say they were doing any harm, if they went through the proper procedure then fine, obviously they didnt go through the proper channels. I dont agree with how they were handcuffed blah blah but as I said z01 had a point by saying they shouldnt have been here illegally.

They have a house and the kids lead everyday lives. What difference does it make if they dont have a peice of paper saying they are British citizens. To be honest if the parents are on as much medication as the article says then they probably cant fill out all of the forms!
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    They have a house and the kids lead everyday lives. What difference does it make if they dont have a peice of paper saying they are British citizens. To be honest if the parents are on as much medication as the article says then they probably cant fill out all of the forms!

Dont make excuses for them, sorry but they are here illegal wether you like it or not.
    I agree how it was handled was wrong but both you and I know you cannot turn a blind eye to illegal immigrants, that just opens the floodgates where absolutely anyone will come here and expect to be able to stay here illegally.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

ariyans only tbh really http://www.n9s.org/
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    Dont make excuses for them, sorry but they are here illegal wether you like it or not.
    I agree how it was handled was wrong but both you and I know you cannot turn a blind eye to illegal immigrants, that just opens the floodgates where absolutely anyone will come here and expect to be able to stay here illegally.

So you're saying kick them out if they cant actually fill out the forms? Despite the fact the kids are having normal enough lives.

But no send them back to Kosovo where its perfectly safe for them, but who cares right? As long as they are not here? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    So you're saying kick them out if they cant actually fill out the forms? Despite the fact the kids are having normal enough lives.

Why cant they fill out the forms ?

and please dont put words into my mouth because thats not what I said.
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    and please dont put words into my mouth because thats not what I said.

It's P&D...soon enough it'll look as though you support mass executions of blacks and asains!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    ariyans only tbh really http://www.n9s.org/

"Britain's nazi party."..."Fighting for British culture." :lol:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    It's P&D...soon enough it'll look as though you support mass executions of blacks and asains!

Shit, I better go and get some back up then eh :lol:

Rolly Help !!!!!!!
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    Shit, I better go and get some back up then eh :lol:

Rolly Help !!!!!!!

I think rolly's just rolled over and fell asleep after those sleeping pills...or maybe he took the other pills and will be up all night fighting your corner :chin: