Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

MDMA Powder

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If people have to take 10 pills a night then they should get a new dealer 'cos they been burned.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    If people have to take 10 pills a night then they should get a new dealer 'cos they been burned.

Either that or they are using far too many and have a massive tolerance.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:

No not really, you can build a tolerance to pills quite easy, and it's not as though you're taking them in the space of 30 mins, over the space of a night, 10 pills doesn't seem that much if you're just looking to get fucked.
  • Options
    I still havent had the chance to try the MDMA powder!! Was supposed to be getting some off someone but im having trouble getting hold of it now!!

Thanks for all the advice though!

Sounds like there are some pro's and con's to it, but imo it sounds like the pros far out weight the cons, so im looking forward to it!! (If I ever get it!!!)
  • Options
    Just try it in sensible doses and you will have a much better and safer experience.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:

Typical of you to post something like that.
  • Options
    But he's trying to say people shouldn't be doing it and he's right, less is more.
  • Options
    bong everyone that takes pills have taken too many to be good for them but they only did it to get fucked up, you need to relax + stop worrying that people enjoy to take 10 all the time

No, I cant, I am concerned people take 10 or more, I am concered the average age of users is going down, I am concered there seems to be many kids with a deeply fatalistic and nihalistic attitude to their own personal safety.

Puberty is in my view the single most important time for the development of personality and the brain. To cain huge amounts of pills then could be doing wierd things to you.
  • Options
    i know that but he's always... patronosing

I'm just trying to help you little fella. Now run along and play outside.
  • Options
    calm down you know what i mean im sure if you take e's you have taken 10 or maybe even more in one night

Nope, I know friends who have and its always ended badly.

Like I've said once you get into that mind set its not long before you're taking double what some mates are taking and not getting as high as them.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Puberty is in my view the single most important time for the development of personality and the brain. To cain huge amounts of pills then could be doing wierd things to you.

I aggree with that actually...

I didnt really start taking drugs until around 21.

Going through puberty is the wrong time to be chucking class A's down your neck!
  • Options
    I have experienced xtc on many occassions and i do know people that always raced on ahead and took about 3 at a time and once they'd finished thier x they were less buzzing than me but they always suffer for it. I do know taking 10 pills is dangerous and i now understand that there is no arguingwith BongBudda the Great.... maybe thats another to add to your sig

This isnt an arguement, I'm not in anyway trying to argue with you. This is a discussion, I am putting my view forward.

I know most posters in the Drugs section think my views on under 18 use and drug use in general unrealistic, and maybe it is. But that isnt to say I am going to change my mind, I am, in my patronising way attempting to educate, to reduce the harm done by drugs in general.

I have never wanted this to become me just lecturing you, theres no point, I have no right at all to tell you what to do, thats not my business. And anyway that would be boring for you and pointless for me.
  • Options
    ok i understand so have you ever taken 10 pills?

No, I answered that already, I have not.
  • Options
    10 is easy to do if you have them sitting there. The problem with alot of pills around now is they dont last long enough. It's 30 mins of euphoria then the effects wear off over the next 2 hours. You still feel it but you want to boost it back up all the time.

Problem is you end up monging out. I've done 10 or 12 in a night a few times when my tolerance built up and it's never any better than taking 4 or 5, it kills the buzz and makes you feel drained faster.
  • Options
    Something is wrong if you are only getting 30 mins euphoria from a pill.
  • Options
    Yeah, 30 mins is very short...

I find its more between 2 or 3 hours... If I have droped a couple then usually a bit longer.

I know what you mean though. As the main effects start to ware off, the temptation to do it again is very hard to resist. At the end of the day though, over doing it will only fuck you up in the long run!

I think the best way is to set yourself a a limmit for the night, and stick to it... and I dont mean a limmit of 10 :)
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Something is wrong if you are only getting 30 mins euphoria from a pill.

Yes, lack of MDMA in them. I'm not saying 30 mins then it's over...it still feels good but for 30 mins it feels REALLY good, after that it's just good. Some of that is probably down to tolerance.

But still, I dont think it's registered with you that most pills are different now bong. Theres no point arguing what they should feel like, most give different effects now to what you're thinking of. They're still good, but the majority aren't like MDMA and we accept that or buy powder instead.
  • Options
    But that isnt backed up by the data, most of which says MDMA with MDA, which is exactly what pills have been for 10 years.

I am willing to accept they probably have got weaker, maybe only 50mg or so, but I really dont think that they have chemically changed as much as people think.
  • Options
    Vray wrote:
    Yes, lack of MDMA in them. I'm not saying 30 mins then it's over...it still feels good but for 30 mins it feels REALLY good, after that it's just good. Some of that is probably down to tolerance.

But still, I dont think it's registered with you that most pills are different now bong. Theres no point arguing what they should feel like, most give different effects now to what you're thinking of. They're still good, but the majority aren't like MDMA and we accept that or buy powder instead.

Hence my reason for wanting to get hold of some MDMA powder!

I would be very supprised if I have ever had a pure pill and truely know what being high on MDMA alone is like!
  • Options
    You never know, there are still good ones around but you'll enjoy the powder more :)
  • Options
    I hope so! If I can ever get it lol

I have heard it is genrally harder to get hold of!

Although saying that, I have trouble getting pills sometimes! I know a couple of deals... they are all lazy or unreliable! Grrrr!
  • Options
    You cannot get ecstacy pills in my hometown now, the dealers don't seem to want to bother. There's only MDMA @ £30 a gram. Cocaine is having a renaissance as well with good shit going around for £50 a gram. I don't mind paying for the quality as it's certainly the best cocaine I've had in the UK.

I've enjoyed my MDMA experience but it's certainly too cainable. I wouldn't agree with taking over a gram but I can certainly understand how those who say they have done, ended up in that situation. I've alot of experience with the substance now, and I'll almost guarantee that you may as well have just thrown about half a gram of it away. There's alot to be said for smaller amounts at nicely timed intervals as opposed to throwing a load down your neck in a short period of time. Lots of alcohol will also severely tarnish the euphoria to be gained from the stuff. And don't snort it - you'll come up quicker but the hit won't be as strong as a bomb, and it'll fuck your nose.
  • Options
    not much of it in belfast yet .. last time it was 40 or 45 i thnk
  • Options
    £30 is quite good..we pay £40 round here.

Great coke about here too at £40 a gram in the rock..none of this powder shite.
  • Options
    Cocaine 'rocks' never happen in countries outside of producers.

Cocaine is packed hard into bricks for the transport, making any 'rocks' of pure cocaine completely dissapear.

The rocks are nothing more than just damp which makes it clump together.
  • Options
    Don't you need cocaine off the rock to smoke crack?
  • Options
    addicted7 wrote:
    Don't you need cocaine off the rock to smoke crack?

No, to make crack ideally you need quite pure cocaine, but you can still do it with impure.

And rock in terms of crack is quite different to the rocks Shogun is refering to.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Typical of you to post something like that.

Meaning?
  • Options
    Vray wrote:
    10 is easy to do if you have them sitting there. The problem with alot of pills around now is they dont last long enough. It's 30 mins of euphoria then the effects wear off over the next 2 hours. You still feel it but you want to boost it back up all the time.

Problem is you end up monging out. I've done 10 or 12 in a night a few times when my tolerance built up and it's never any better than taking 4 or 5, it kills the buzz and makes you feel drained faster.

MDMA lasts about 4 hours.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    No, to make crack ideally you need quite pure cocaine, but you can still do it with impure.

And rock in terms of crack is quite different to the rocks Shogun is refering to.

Historical fact for you - freebasing cocaine originated in the 60's as a way of testing the purity of coke. If you have a g of coke, freebase and are left with 0.6 of a g, then your cocaine was 60% pure. It was only later that people started freebasing to smoke. If you wash powder up into rocks, it supposedly takes the impurities out, but using the ammonia or bicarb method is quick and easy but is less efficient at removing impurities than ether.
This discussion has been closed.