Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

MDMA Powder

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd suggest that either;

- You're lying
    - You're stupid
    - Or more likely, you didnt get anywhere near pure MDMA
    I'm not lying ask shogun he was there when I eat it. I can handle a lot of drugs the most yokes I've took back to back is 7 because I'm a very stupid person that loves the buzz to much :D

You only think that u couldn't handle it but it's mind over matter. You just bang it all and then think about the conquences :chin:
    I only suggested lying as one of the options, I dont know.

If it was pure then I'm totally mystified as to what you were trying to acheive, sounds very much like the dick measuring 'I can take more than you' element coming in.
    I'm not trying to acheive nothing. What r u trying to acheive? I'm just sharing my experience and u think I'm trying to rub it in that I can take more than u, which I can ;) I'm not trying to start any arguments, I'm just sharing my experience like I said. Just ask shogun the next time ur talking to him :thumb:
    It is very good quality MDMA bong.
    Shogun wrote:
    It is very good quality MDMA bong.

Then why take a gram and a half?

Sorry, I am normally more polite but I just dont see the point, it just seems stupid, dangerous and a waste of money to me.
    To get more fucked but i wouldn't take that much, i wouldn't want to spend that much and wouldn't need that much anyway.
    your right bongbudda it is stupid, dangerous and a waste of money but it's some fucking buzz :D
    your right bongbudda it is stupid, dangerous and a waste of money but it's some fucking buzz :D

But MDMA doesnt work like that, you cant just take more and get higher, the dosage curve isnt like that.

There is only so much seritonin which can be given out over a limited period.
    Yea but surely if you eat it all in near one dose it'll work.
    Shogun wrote:
    Yea but surely if you eat it all in near one dose it'll work.

Well no, it isnt as simple as doubling to dose double the effect, there is a cut off point where you can not add anything more.

It is unlike amphetamine in this, though do NOT try taking massive amounts of amphetamine in one go to test this, it will end very badly.

What I am saying is that 300mg will get you just as high as 600mg without the dodgy side effects.
    bongbudda right when i took that gram and a half it didn't really get me that more fucked up. I got to a certain buzz then it didn't really get that much stronger but what a buzz
    bong...I know this boy stevey well...he probably has taken that...complete junky
    who u callin a junkie ;)
    bongbudda right when i took that gram and a half it didn't really get me that more fucked up. I got to a certain buzz then it didn't really get that much stronger but what a buzz

Thank you! You learnt the hard way but maybe you've actually learnt something.

Drugs are not toys children.

Do that regularly and you're gonna end up fucked in the head.
    i always hear people going on about how you can only get so fucked but i'd have to disagree ... the more pills ive taken the more fucked ive got

ive noticed and definate difference between 12 and 8 ... yet its supposed to be something like 4 pills is all you need

and theres DEFINATLY a difference between 4 and 8
    z01 wrote:
    i always hear people going on about how you can only get so fucked but i'd have to disagree ... the more pills ive taken the more fucked ive got

ive noticed and definate difference between 12 and 8 ... yet its supposed to be something like 4 pills is all you need

I don't think you get an extra rush after 5 or so, like an extra wave of buzz, but the more you take, the more you'll smack out and roll off the walls and shit like that and feel more fucked.
    z01 wrote:

Another person who's gonna fuck themselves up. Oh well, its your life.
    i dont take huge amounts pills on a regular basis anymore im talking more from expierence of taking large amounts!

and im quite aware that its silly
    z01 wrote:
    i dont take huge amounts pills on a regular basis anymore im talking more from expierence of taking large amounts!

and im quite aware that its silly

I think you get to that stage at some point..taking 10 pills a night is the stupidest thing ever imo, but at the time you did do it, you didn't think it was that big a deal
    it always happens when you have a few without the intention of eating them all in the one night

sitting there fucked off your head with more in your pocket doesnt work
    z01 wrote:
    it always happens when you have a few without the intention of eating them all in the one night

sitting there fucked off your head with more in your pocket doesnt work

I only ever bought 4 or 5, then went looking for more later on in the night...and my dealer is a complete nutter who walks about newry at 4 and 5 in the morning by himself selling them so you'd be sorted anytime really.
    Yea anytime really anywhere, if he's in the area he'll powerwalk to you and if your not he'll get a taxi to meet ya, pure mad bastard, best deal was 2 yokes for £2. haha.
    Shogun wrote:
    Yea anytime really anywhere, if he's in the area he'll powerwalk to you and if your not he'll get a taxi to meet ya, pure mad bastard, best deal was 2 yokes for £2. haha.

talking to him tonight, was gonna go to a house party wif him, ended up in north street flats near E and cal's house, got out of there quick enough haha! tramp hole
    kobraski wrote:
    christ, how disgustingly patronising... (and it's serotonin...)

there's a lot of pill slagging off going on here but i personally find pills have a much nicer effect on me than mdma powder... i would explain why, but my brain can't be bothered. perhaps at a later date....

So they are toys then?

I wasnt slagging anyone off, I was just pointing out that because of the way MDMA works taking more only puts you are more risk and does not enhance the high.

It will get you more 'fucked' but that isnt what MDMA is for.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    kobraski wrote:
    christ, how disgustingly patronising... (and it's serotonin...)

I think you will find that Bong was joking....
    LadyJade wrote:
    I think you will find that Bong was joking....

Only half joking, whether they are children or not the point stands, you cant chuck 10 pills down your neck without there being some fall out.
    MDMA is pure mad and on the subject of 10 pills a night, its excellent until the next daythen its not so funny anymore

But you shouldnt need anywhere near 10 to get the experience.
    I've taken that many in nights before but it's something i won't be doing again, waste of money and too much risk involved and the serious head fuck.
This discussion has been closed.