Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

MDMA Powder

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blagsta wrote:
    Historical fact for you - freebasing cocaine originated in the 60's as a way of testing the purity of coke. If you have a g of coke, freebase and are left with 0.6 of a g, then your cocaine was 60% pure. It was only later that people started freebasing to smoke. If you wash powder up into rocks, it supposedly takes the impurities out, but using the ammonia or bicarb method is quick and easy but is less efficient at removing impurities than ether.

Do you not loose some weight anyway because you are removing the salt? Or am I not understanding the chemistry part right?
  • Options
    Dunno. That particular fact was told to me by someone from COCA http://www.coca.org.uk/ and they know their stuff.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Meaning?

Coming out with these one liners all the time telling people what and what not to do.

Your right everwonderwhy about the coke but the coke i had was good quality.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I thought that Blagsta was just saying that it might be worth questioning the purity of what you are buying, I don't think it was supposed to be taken personally....
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Coming out with these one liners all the time telling people what and what not to do

LOL! :D You need to get that chip off your shoulder. :p
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    LOL! :D You need to get that chip off your shoulder. :p

Do i aye? :D
  • Options
    MDMA Powder

Just for the hell of it I have been snorting MDMA (2 different types) for a period of over 6 weeks and it is fantastic! No ill effects at all and I do agree with some of the postings which said that it is quite strong. The first type seemed to have a heroin-like effect which totally blitzed me to the point of not being able to speak (but not caring) and the other was more party-type which is great also (and I can speak). I also like Speed which help when I don't want to drink alcohol (I found the MDMA powder didn't help, it made me drink more cos I was so happy).

Cheers.
  • Options
    Skinner wrote: »
    The first type seemed to have a heroin-like effect which totally blitzed me to the point of not being able to speak
    Sounds more like ket..

But uh..thread dead mate..
  • Options
    MDMA Powder
    icey wrote: »
    Sounds more like ket..

But uh..thread dead mate..

Could have been but it was def. nice (didn't feel like a tranqued pig).
    Where do I go to chat to some like-minded peeps?
  • Options
    Skinner wrote: »
    Could have been but it was def. nice (didn't feel like a tranqued pig).
    Where do I go to chat to some like-minded peeps?
    Right place, just wrong thread.
    Welcome to thesite :)
  • Options
    MDMA Powder

Right thanks.
This discussion has been closed.