Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

MDMA Powder

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have done pills plently of times...

m very interested in MDMA Powder...

If I get some I would bomb it... im not snorting it...

Just wondering if I got 1g, how much do you need to take to get a decent effect off it!?

Does it take about the same lenght of time to kick in as E?

Comments

• Options
    For a decent effect bomb around 1/10th of the gram and go from there, it's strong stuff.

Yea takes roughly the same time as pills if not quicker because your bombing it.
  • Options
    Alot of the good (pure) pills you used to get had around 100 - 120mg MDMA in them, so thats a good figure to go by. As shogun said go for 1/10th, you dont want to over do it.
  • Options
    I've only ever done it 3 or 4 times and they were concoctions of E's and drink with it so I can't say much on the effect the drug other than don't snort it and try a little bit at the start and go from there.
  • Options
    Surely he would need more than that to last the night

Maybe, but for some people 150mg is too much. It's better to start lower if you can because tolerance will build up fast. 1 good pill kept you going for hours, they weren't like todays where you can get through 10 in a night.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    It is always better to start with a small amount if you first try an new substance, becuse you don't know how strong it is, it minimises the risk and hopefully saves you from having a bad time because you have taken too much. The effect is different on every person and even on the same person on different nights with different batches, it is definitely better to err on the side of caution.
    Surely he would need more than that to last the night
    No, because after you reach the optimum dosage, which varies from person to person, you don't get any more euphoric effects from it. All that happens when you take more than that is the unpleasant side effects increase and your body has to work much harder to break down and expel the substance, increasing the risk of damage.

In very simple terms, once your body has released the seratonin, it can't produce any more over the next few days, so there is no point in having any more than the recommended dose. No point at all.
  • Options
    You are wise to steer clear of snorting it. It causes a burning not comparable to anything I've snorted before. I also found that bombing it brought me up better so it's the way forward. Do be careful with dosage. It's one of those drugs where one minute you think you're fine and dandy and then the next you slip into a smacked-out-of-it daze. Its onset can take you by surprise and you don't want to find yourself cabbaged on a sofa, well probably not anyway.
  • Options
    Yea, of course you would need more than 1/10th of the gram for the whole night...just eat away at it after you've tried it first.

Like if you had a gram for yourself you wouldn't go over half of it for a really good night, well it all depends on how messed up you wanna get.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    And what your tolerance is, and what your bodyweight is, and what your metabolism is like, and what mood you are in, and where you are, and so on...
  • Options
    Cool, thanks for the tips guys...

Im actually quite small, in body weight... but im good at handling things like that... first time I ever done pills, I dropped 4 over the course of the night.

I will start wuth 100mg though and see how it goes! :)
  • Options
    I bet you eat more when the first 100mg hits you.
  • Options
    Probably!!

Oh yeah... another thing I was ment to ask...

What is the come down on it like? Same as E, better or worse?
  • Options
    Not got chance to do Crystal MDMA yet but a lot of people say it's a lot less of a comedown, more of an afterglow. I'd imagine it feels a lot cleaner because off less adulterants. Plus mentally its better, you think you're taking a pure substance where you know whats in it and expect less of a comedown.

Hope you enjoy!
  • Options
    No comedown really well unless you eat loads but even at that it's not unpleasant like a pill comedown.
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Probably!!

Oh yeah... another thing I was ment to ask...

What is the come down on it like? Same as E, better or worse?

It should be the same, MDMA is after all what you are supposed to be getting in your pills.
  • Options
    I dont think many people expect much MDMA in their pills these days, not when they're going as cheap as 50p.
  • Options
    Vray wrote:
    I dont think many people expect much MDMA in their pills these days, not when they're going as cheap as 50p.

Why on earth are you buying them then?

And they have been going for 50p each for years, its just the profit margin from them has changed, not the price of making them.
  • Options
    Because they get you high.

I doubt alot of people even know what real ecstasy feels like, and others like not knowing what effect each batch will give them. I haven't had a pill that feels like MDMA in ages, but I still take them on occasions because it's a break from normality and it's cheap.

Last I checked powder was going for £40 a gram. Lets say a good pill has 100mg MDMA in at 50p, thats a gram of MDMA for £5. Doesn't add up does it.
  • Options
    Vray wrote:
    Because they get you high.

I doubt alot of people even know what real ecstasy feels like, and others like not knowing what effect each batch will give them. I haven't had a pill that feels like MDMA in ages, but I still take them on occasions because it's a break from normality and it's cheap.

Last I checked powder was going for £40 a gram. Lets say a good pill has 100mg MDMA in at 50p, thats a gram of MDMA for £5. Doesn't add up does it.

They dont get you 'high' though, they just get you confused and energised, intoxicated would be a much closer term.

Yes, MDMA does go for £40 a gram, but it doesnt cost that to make. MDMA has always cost about 10-20p per pill to make, but with cheaper access to the ingredients you could probably do it even cheaper. The market makes it expencive, not the raw materials.

And anyway, say you use even 1/4g of MDMA for a night out, you're going to enjoy it a lot for only £10. If you are wanting it cheaper than that then you dont value your health very highly.
  • Options
    Vray wrote:

Well it doesn't but there's a few reasons why it doesn't. There is a very competitive Ecstacy market, this drives ecstacy prices down and because of availability and manufacturing factories in the UK the price has also fallen. And you can go out and ask for a certain amount of pills, you can't say, "can I have 275mg of MDMA" please to your dealer.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    And you can go out and ask for a certain amount of pills, you can't say, "can I have 275mg of MDMA" please to your dealer.

Yes, but anyone going to a club could make up some MDMA caps for themselves before they went out, know the dosage, know what they are taking and have a much better experience.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Yes, but anyone going to a club could make up some MDMA caps for themselves before they went out, know the dosage, know what they are taking and have a much better experience.

Of course they can, I'm just trying to give a reasn why MDMA is £40 a gram and why pills are so cheap.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Of course they can, I'm just trying to give a reasn why MDMA is £40 a gram and why pills are so cheap.

Not many do though do they, they put up with crap because 'it sort of gets you wasted'. Its really depressing, people are using MDMA the way kids used White Lightning when I was a kid, just something silly to get you messed up. MDMA is not for getting messed up!
  • Options
    Well I'd rather go for powder, and I agree it's kind of sad that people take anything these days without caring about the effects, but then lots of people drink and end up ill or making an ass of themselves regretting it in the morning. If it alters your reality in some way then people will do it.

If you're saying why bother buying pills when you could get the real thing, then of course thats the better option and I think the lack of demand for pills now is largely due to the decline in quality. MDMA powder might scare some people off if they dont know how much to take or they've just grown up knowing pills as they are now, you take a couple and go from there for a few quid. I rarely get pills now, but with a couple of months gap in between they're still be better than drinking.
  • Options
    But I'm not sure it is about the decrease in quality, because there isnt any definate evidence there has been a decrease in quality, not in the last 10 years.

What seems to have changed most is peoples attitude, that it is not now about what is even in the pill, its just as wasted as you can get from it. Euphoria anyone?

I think it is how they are used not what they are which has changed drasticly.
  • Options
    you're making it out pills are shite ... they're not

euphoria ? yup, had loads of it loads of times from pills

they may be a bit dirty and a bit smackier but they still do the trick
  • Options
    Some pills are shit but generally i'd prefer MDMA powder, it's much cleaner and the comedown is next to nothing.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    I havn't has any shit pills for years. MDMA powder is nice but gets predictable.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Yea very predictable, haven't had bad pills really for ages, those pink tulips going around now aren't the best but their not shite either, very speed and trippy, no one thinks their actually ecstacy.
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    you're making it out pills are shite ... they're not

euphoria ? yup, had loads of it loads of times from pills

they may be a bit dirty and a bit smackier but they still do the trick

No, I dont think they are shite, some are very good. What I am surprised at is people acceptance that the pills they are buying are a bit rubbish, but they are cheap and get you mashed so whats the problem.
  • Options
    I took a gram and a half of mdma in 6 hours and I was fucked up big time. It's some buzz and the comedown not that bad but it dosn't last as long as yokes and them pink tulips are weird, speed and a small touch of acid maybe not the best but not the worst
This discussion has been closed.