Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hurricane aftermath

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ignore Clandestine he has very little political analysis beyond "it woz the lizards wot dun it"
  • Options
    Another Blagsta stupidity and patent falsehood to add to the roster.

Indeed little new there! :lol:

Do be sure to say hello to whatever lizards you might be cavorting with in your ongoing delusional state.
  • Options
    Unread Today, 03:32 PM
    Remove user from ignore list
    Clandestine
    This message is hidden because Clandestine is on your ignore list.
  • Options
    And here you have perfect demonstration of the maturity level of our resident Communist loudmouth.

Keep showing your stripe Blag, it does more of itself to show you for the silly child you are than anything I or others could possible say.
  • Options
    19_Tin_Foil_Hat.jpg
  • Options
    LOL! And the fun never ends in Blagsta's delusional playworld.

Now run along and play with your lizards like a good little boy. Adult discussion is obviously too much for your tiny mind to handle.
  • Options
    Another Blagsta stupidity and patent falsehood to add to the roster.

Indeed.

Everyone knows that the lizards are no match for SPECTRE.
  • Options
    Whoever that is. Catching the Blagsta bandwagon express now MoK?
  • Options
    Clandestine and family, yesterday

tinfoil.jpg
  • Options
    Whoever that is.

Not keeping up with your James Bond?
    Catching the Blagsta bandwagon express now MoK?

By agreeing with you? :confused:
  • Options
    No never was much of a Bond fan.

ah sorry, supposed the SPECTRE reference to be some token addition to the ridiculous drivel blagsta seems wont to contribute.

Doesn't do much for his own intellectual credibility, but he is amusing in an impish way.
  • Options
    No never was much of a Bond fan.

ah sorry, supposed the SPECTRE reference to be some token addition to the ridiculous drivel blagsta seems wont to contribute.

No, a token addition to the ridiculous drivel you are wont to contribute suggesting that some nefarious organisation is behind all the world's ills/wars etc

I figured it would just be easier for us to give it all a single name, much as our Govts have re: Al Qaeda, just for ease of reference.
  • Options
    1854875744.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Its a story Clandestine.
  • Options
    I have not mentioned any organisations other than the PNAC which is a registered and documented group of hardline ideologues. No lizards, SPECTRE or illuminati.

I have however contributed much factual and empiraically verifiable data exposing the truly laughable conspiracy theory that is the "official 911 coverstory". Data which has been extensively researched, documented and referenced by numerous researchers around the world, expounded upon at great length even recently on C-Span, nationwide, by David Ray Griffin, and which has nothing to do with the childish evasions, dismissals and delusions evinced by those such as Blagsta.

People choosing to ignore clear factual exposes of the glaring, fraudulent claims made by those with the agenda, means and opportunity to perpetrate the greatest act of treason in US history, are (as you put it) the ones who prefer to be part of the problem.

Those with sound critical reasoning will pursue the research, the delusional will continue to ridicule that which they fear to confront. That's their problem, not mine.

But of course, that is another issue which has no relevance to this thread.
  • Options
    Unread Today, 05:25 PM
    Remove user from ignore list
    Clandestine
    This message is hidden because Clandestine is on your ignore list.
  • Options
    Proud to be on blagsta's ignore list! :thumb:

Not that that is much of an achievement :lol:
  • Options
    Blagsta have you rigged it so that when you quote Clandestine, I and others can't see any of your post because he is on my ignore list?

How do you do that?

Could everyone do it please?
  • Options
    Go ahead toad, noone is stopping you if you wish to emulate the behaviour of a child. Ignore away!

Such is obviously the increasing nature of a once vibrant debate board. Such a shame.
  • Options
    BUt we are debating.

We're debating just how far away from reality your views have become.

You never used to think it was Bush wot dun it. You used to even talk sense.
  • Options
    Regardless of whether you agree or disagree with Clandestine's views, surely putting him on ignore is the message board equivilant of sticking your fingers in your ear and repeating "la la la i can't hear you". He's obviously a well read and intelligent guy who although having a penchant for the multisyllabic when monosyllabic would be more than adequate, does IMO, contribute to discussions well.
  • Options
    And nowhere did I say it "was Bush wot don it". lol.

What I have said, in concert with an extensive public investigation - which has accumulated a considerable body of well documented, well analysed, and well endorsed EVIDENCE of glaring fraud in both the official coverstory and the whitewash of the 911 Commission that followed - is that specific parties within the administration and their ideological cohorts placed strategically in key positions within the security/MIC aparati are the likely architects. Bush may have been briefed as to his part to play on the day, but hardly the mastermind behind the tactical planning of it.

Anyone who has truly examined the research, instead of demonstrating that they would rather ridicule and avoid confronting the horrible truth, will find more than enough empirically verifiable lies and impossibilities in the coverstory (not least of which that a ragtag bunch of foreign hijackers with box cutters could succeed in 4 sepearate attacks in the most protected airspace in the world without direct US air command complicity).

It calls for minds prepared to understand just how deeply rooted is the ideological agenda of the real powerbrokers in this administration as well as the quite precedented use of false flag events to control public opinion in favour of war agendas.

Childish scoffers can talk of aliens/lizard et al and stick their fingers in their ears all they wish. No matter to me and quite expected actually. It's not my theory nor my truth. Just one which I like many others have examined at length and found to be sufficient warrant for a full public and judicial investigation that leaves no agency or suspect free from scrutiny and accountability.

http://www.911truth.org/index.php?topic=resources
  • Options
    Regardless of whether you agree or disagree with Clandestine's views, surely putting him on ignore is the message board equivilant of sticking your fingers in your ear and repeating "la la la i can't hear you". He's obviously a well read and intelligent guy who although having a penchant for the multisyllabic when monosyllabic would be more than adequate, does IMO, contribute to discussions well.

I've seen enough of his opinion, from him and other conspiraloons on other boards. His claims are complete fantasy that actually detract from the real issues. Its easier to put him on ignore than wade through pages of his paranoid bullshit.
  • Options
    Coming from one who has never offered more than a lone video of questionable repute (and content) to back his snide accusations, it's not too hard to differentiate the many dedicated individuals who have made every effort to research matters from those who prefer to remain smugly entrenched in willful self delusion.

Blagsta has long shown himself as misguided and misinformed a blowhard as some others who some time back repeatedly demonstrated how incapable of critical reasoning they truly were.

Let the child ignore what he hasnt the intellectual honesty nor capacity to treat with rationally and in adult manner. No great loss.
  • Options
    Much as I hate to back Clandestine - there's little point in coming into a politics and debate board if you're going to put on ignore for those who you disagree with.

Then again as Blagsta's favourite icon is :banghead: for those who have the nerve to disagree with him I can't say I'm suprised that he feels it neccessary to advertise he has an ignore list.
  • Options
    I've debated until I'm blue in the face with Clandestine, its pointless. This is someone who thinks that the WTC was brought down by a controlled demolition ffs! He's an idiot with no critical faculties and no politics.
    BTW NQA, I only use the :banghead: smiley when someone is being spectacularly thick.
  • Options
    Blagsta, you have never debated anyone on these boards that I have seen. Derision, evasion, and resorting to ill informed character smears is your stock in trade.

Critical faculties I have in abundance, along with the many credentialled researchers involved in the 911 Truth movement.

As for politics, I have spent the last 15 years involved in international political analysis dear boy. Your sandbox level derision only further affirms your lack of credibility or sound political contribution to these forums.

Keep on spewing the bile, you only succeed in making yourself into more of a laughing stock.
  • Options
    Nah, to be fair Blagsta had a good long run with me before giving me the old ignore treatment.

I am as entrenched in my views as he is, so he's kind of right in a way if he wants to save his energy for other stuff.
    This is someone who thinks that the WTC was brought down by a controlled demolition ffs!

Hmm 19 people from halfway around the world manage to bring down a huge skyscraper on it's own footprint. Twice.

Something is certainly fishy but what isn't certain. Screaming about tinfoil is just insulting tbh.
  • Options
    Correction, Klintock, don't forget WTC 7 (the third building) which was not even hit by a plane yet managed to crumble in precisely the same fashion (despite recorded evidence that the blazes were not hot enough even in the Twin Towers to prevent fire fighters from entering the top floors, yet supposed hot enough to melt structural steel for the first time in recorded engineering history).

The evidence is there for the many who care to get at the truth. Most, like Blagsta (who regurgitate the claim that unmasking the real events of 911 detracts somehow from some udefined list of "real issues") just want a pat answer they can live with without exerting too much mental effort to address the numerous discrepencies contained therein.

Let the blind pursue their course.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Blagsta has long shown himself as misguided and misinformed a blowhard as some others who some time back repeatedly demonstrated how incapable of critical reasoning they truly were.

Do you speak in the same way as you write?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Anyone spot the irony Clandestine's posts? :D