Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hung like a donkey

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't believe I'm actually typing this... can we get back on the topic of the big cock and away from the discussion of semantics?
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    can we get back on the topic of the big cock?

You heard it first on TheSite!
  • Options
    Long live the big cock!
  • Options
    aimz wrote:
    I saw one of the biggest real life dicks of my life last night, by real life i dont mean over the phone or the net it was there in front me all in its glory!

Why or how did you get to see it? Was it a precursor to sex and then you bottled it??? :eek:
  • Options
    Blowjobs were a bit of a pain in the arse as well.

I think you've been had. If it hurt your arse, it wasn't a blow job .... :lol:
  • Options
    Long live the big cock!
    :D
  • Options
    Iv been old Im big, but presumable not as much as Aimz's pal and yes I can get a chocking sounsd when trying to do a blow job and its too big to fit in the mouth, Iv never had the "its too big to fit in me comment though" I wish i had then Id assure them that actually its exactly the right size, the tighter the fit the better all round realy.
  • Options
    big ones scare me.
  • Options
    Iv been old Im big, but presumable not as much as Aimz's pal and yes I can get a chocking sounsd when trying to do a blow job and its too big to fit in the mouth, Iv never had the "its too big to fit in me comment though" I wish i had then Id assure them that actually its exactly the right size, the tighter the fit the better all round realy.

It might not be too big to fit but it's obviously big enough to get in your way for typing :hyper:
  • Options
    I think that i prefer average to large.
    Obviously like boobs, you cant do much about the size and just get used to it.
    Blokes brag about it normally if they're big, and loads of girls say they prefer bigger, i jus dont think thats right tho.
    Too big makes it uncomfortable :( not good at all
    Altho does mean he will have to work harder to make u be able to handle it, means u get more attention which can never be bad !
  • Options
    I had a mate who bragged bout downstairs and I just laughed it off til he put my hand on it-seriously huge girth-he unfortuantly cost himself a shag as I basically went to the loo and my girly bits told me there is no way THAT is coming in here, now bugger off and get me a coke. So I told him no, I was scared ok!!
  • Options
    I saw the biggest dick of my life - by picture message. I didn't believe it could be real - but then a few days later I got my chance to check - and boy, was it real.

And in answer to the original question - size doesn't matter, it's performance. BUT this guy had it all, jebus.

The memories make my eyes water.
  • Options
    I always worried about the size of mine, thought girls would laugh at the thing, most suprised when girls started saying it was big, makes e wonder what other guys dicks are like, ( well doesn't make me wonder too much about that). :no:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I saw the biggest dick of my life - by picture message. I didn't believe it could be real - but then a few days later I got my chance to check - and boy, was it real.

And in answer to the original question - size doesn't matter, it's performance. BUT this guy had it all, jebus.

It's still sore....
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Why am I not surprised that you are commenting on this thread? :p
    I only just noticed this.

OMG ;<

What are you trying to say about me? ;p
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    I only just noticed this.

OMG ;<

What are you trying to say about me? ;p

You keep telling us you're huge ... please send me a pic of it .. please .... you know you want to .... :p
  • Options
    theres a difference between being a big dick and having one :thumb:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    You keep telling us you're huge ... please send me a pic of it .. please .... you know you want to .... :p
    omg I do and I have proof... but like..

www.justfuckinggoogleit.com ;d
  • Options
    My my my... i didnt expect this thread to continue after one page!

Anyway, i was out at a house party with a few work colleagues and without making it obvious who it is (incase my ex still reads my posts) a few of us, well him and another girl went back to our work and went to the toilets... and he got it out... it was only on a SEMI ASWELL!!!!!! coz he was drunk and we didnt help him out... I aint no hoe! lol

anyway damn that was a big dick!
    girth / length / balls... all of it was very big in size..... damn! it still sits in my memory everytime i see him now.... mmmmmm he's married btw so no i didnt do anthing with it. Yes he shouldnt be getting his knob out to show innocent young girls... but hey thats not my problem, i werent gona not look.....

.......... and no i have not seen a lot of cock! thanks for the comment though :yeees:
  • Options
    Boozy wrote:
    I always worried about the size of mine, thought girls would laugh at the thing, most suprised when girls started saying it was big, makes e wonder what other guys dicks are like, ( well doesn't make me wonder too much about that). :no:

well show me and lrts compare
  • Options
    Aimz wants to see my cock ;x

ETA: And I don't blame here ;p
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Aimz wants to see my cock ;x

ETA: And I don't blame here ;p
    :lol: stop flattering yourself :p
  • Options
    Its not flattery if its true ;<
  • Options

How was the blowjob?? :naughty:
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Its not flattery if its true ;<

Truth requires proof. :yes:
  • Options
    I have been told I have a big cock and believed I had but judging by some of the stories here I ain't so sure anymore. Oh well......
  • Options
    scoobzgirl wrote:
    How was the blowjob?? :naughty:

According to him... amazing. What can I say?! ;) Haha!
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Truth requires proof. :yes:
    omg come sex me then ;<
  • Options
    I think theres such a thing as a penis thats TOO big, and a penis thats too small, an then theres like the perfect size.. if its like really huge or really long it tends to be more painful then pleasurable but if its too small or too short, then theres really no point in doing anything at all.. but its so awesome, when you find someone who's write in the middle- the perfect size..
  • Options
    My performance and penis have both been described as 'Perfect' ;d

NO LIES (contact me for details and T&Cs) ;d