Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hung like a donkey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,

More of a wondering more than a problem but anyway,

I saw one of the biggest real life dicks of my life last night, by real life i dont mean over the phone or the net it was there in front me all in its glory!

i was scared that how huge one could be... i dont think i could ever fit something so huge in me EVER! the thing im wondering is, it never turned me on how big he was... do you girls get turned on by a big one? and see it as a challange...

i still cant believe how huge it was!

Comments

• Options
    Yep, I agree - it's not size that matters - it's what you do with it that counts. Someone once said to me (in relation to the size of men's dicks) was that what you couldn't get in your hand was wasted ;) .

Love cavegirl
    xx
  • Options
    aimz wrote:
    Hi all,

I saw one of the biggest real life dicks of my life last night, by real life i dont mean over the phone or the net it was there in front me all in its glory!

i was scared that how huge one could be... i dont think i could ever fit something so huge in me EVER! the thing im wondering is, it never turned me on how big he was... do you girls get turned on by a big one? and see it as a challange...

i only sent those pics by accident :lol:
  • Options
    I personally see no reason for men to get worried about their "size".... it's as pointless as girls worrying about their bra size.... They all do the exact same things, just different sizes. Besides, everything grows in proportion so it's not like it's going to change drastically compared to your body!
  • Options
    I'd much rather my bloke was average rather than huge. At least it wouldnt be so painful for us girls then. I've never really been bothered by size really!

I think blokes have more of an issue about boob size than we do with dick size!
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    They all do the exact same things, just different sizes. QUOTE]

:confused:

Most fellas will tell you that the size of a girls tits mean nothing to them, but having a dick big enough to satisfy a girl means a lot to them, and even if they have a small dick but could perform good in bed, they'd still feel very inferior about it
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Yes, I am hung like a donkey.

Aimz did you have to tell everyone? ;<
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Yes, I am hung like a donkey.

Aimz did you have to tell everyone? ;<
    Shetlend pony:p

Imo willy is willy and its really what you do with it, but I would choose big over average anyday.
  • Options
    Shetland Pony, Donkey... Same Differance ;p

I R HUGE ;x

and I concur, technique is vital to being like me in bed. Amazing ;x
  • Options
    hat about girth? coz this guy had it all. i should have got a photo! damn it!
  • Options
    aimz wrote:
    by real life i dont mean over the phone or the net it was there in front me all in its glory!

I´m just puzzled as to how you could have seen a big dick over the phone or indeed figured out that it was big over the phone.
  • Options
    Phones have cameras these days. But those pictures can make a needle dick look like a donkey

Surly in the discription of big you include girth?
  • Options
    its width that counts, so that it gets the nerve endings!
  • Options
    aimz wrote:
    Hi all,

My ex was a "big boy".
    It took a while to get used to and even then we had to refrain from some postions because it was sooo painful.
    Blowjobs were a bit of a pain in the arse as well.
    Big is ok,certainly a challenge,can be quite rewarding though.
    Have to admit 9/10 it tertified me more than turned me on.
    However sex with me on top was amazing and i have no doubt its because he was well endowed :D
  • Options
    :banghead: She wrote that she saw it in real life and not over the phone or net.

You have failed to grasp the point. How can she see over the phone. Jesus tap-dancing Christ.
  • Options
    You have failed to grasp the point. How can she see over the phone. Jesus tap-dancing Christ.
    aimz wrote:
    by real life i dont mean over the phone or the net it was there in front me all in its glory!
    :eek2:
  • Options
    Do they not have Picture phones in Ecuador?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Do they not have Picture phones in Ecuador?

He's from Southampton.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    He's from Southampton.

Well, Winchester actually but near enough. I´m in Ecuador until february.

Camera phones are neither here nor there. The original post said "over the phone" which clearly implies a conversation between two people.
    aimz wrote:

This still imples that it is possible to see it over the phone!

Fucking hell people, learn some fucking English!
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    My mum would disagree with you on that tbh.

Lynden??
  • Options
    It is possible to see things over the phone, there are such things as camera phones. and soem phone can even do video messaging.
  • Options
    Having never gone up to a black man and looked at the size of his penis I wouldn't actually KNOW that they are hung, you might think they all magically are, not a single small cocked black man alive. Thats a rather ignorant thought if you ask me.
    Lol chill, I'm kidding.
  • Options
    aimz wrote:

And you've seen a lot of cock!
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    Lynden??
    No ;<
  • Options
    I had an ex who was pretty big - blowjobs were a bit of a mouthful lol...seriously though, sometimes the sides of my mouth and throat ached.

But there was something amusing about giving a handjob...with both hands! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    oh..did you get to play with it, aimz? lol ;)
  • Options
    bacon wrote:
    i think you're being excessively harsh. particularly when you're in the wrong.

her post implied it was possible to see cocks 'over the phone'. (via picture messages innit). that's her point, that she may have seen big cocks in pictures, but not in real life. otherwise she could have said some other random thing: "i saw a cock in real life, like, not on a kettle".

Learn to fuckin comprehend :p

I think big dicks impress other guys more than women usually, just like flash cars etc.

Thank you Bacon. Finally someone whose grasp of syntax and grammar is superior to that of a retarded monkey. I might just go and have a sandwich filled with your namesake to celebrate!
  • Options
    Thank you Bacon. Finally someone whose grasp of syntax and grammar is superior to that of a retarded monkey. I might just go and have a sandwich filled with your namesake to celebrate!
    Hello!! I knew what you ment! and replyed to you several times, pfft, I dont know why I bother sometimes
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    Hello!! I knew what you ment (sic)! and replyed (sic) to you several times, pfft, I dont know why I bother sometimes

Hello!
  • Options
    bacon wrote:
    i think you're being excessively harsh. particularly when you're in the wrong.

her post implied it was possible to see cocks 'over the phone'. (via picture messages innit). that's her point, that she may have seen big cocks in pictures, but not in real life. otherwise she could have said some other random thing: "i saw a cock in real life, like, not on a kettle".

Learn to fuckin comprehend :p

I think big dicks impress other guys more than women usually, just like flash cars etc.

Actually i feel I must explain the concept of implies. Saying something was in real life and not on a kettle does not mean it is possible to be on a kettle.

If I said I am not an alien this does not imply aliens exist etc. Sorry Bacon but you are inthe wrong saying that this is an implies.