Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    17. It was stupid and he pretty much gave me no choice, i could have said no though.
  • Options
    Matteh wrote: »
    17. It was stupid and he pretty much gave me no choice, i could have said no though.

I guess you did have a choice then and you chose not to say "no".
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I guess you did have a choice then and you chose not to say "no".

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Care to explain your brilliant insight that lies behind the rolleyes?

"I didn't have a choice, I could have said "no" though" sounds like a schoolbook example for a contradiction.

Let me add some rolleyes for dramatic effect: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Care to explain your brilliant insight that lies behind the rolleyes?

"I didn't have a choice, I could have said "no" though" sounds like a schoolbook example for a contradiction.

Let me add some rolleyes for dramatic effect: :rolleyes:

So do you think everyone finds it easy to say no? that peer pressure doesn't exist. that people can't be pressured into doing something they do not want to do? not everyone was the strength to say no.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    So do you think everyone finds it easy to say no? that peer pressure doesn't exist. that people can't be pressured into doing something they do not want to do? not everyone was the strength to say no.

I thought peer pressure is not an issue if it's just you and your partner in your bedroom. Peer pressure is for me, if others know about that you chicken out, so you do it, even tho you are not comfortable with it, to save face. But nobody else knows about this, as this is a private matter. If you are doing it for YOURSELF, because, I don't know, you don't want to be the last in your class, it is not peer pressure, it's just pressuring yourself.

I know it's not always easy to say no. For example, when your friend's mum is offering you to eat with them for dinner, but you are not hungry at all or think the food is mank, but you do not want to disappoint her. If you can't say no to something like having sex for the first time (which is a huge thing, of course), however, to your own boyfriend you have only yourself to blame, this is my opinion.

Sometimes it's uncomfortable to talk about it, if it's your first relationship, so one party just starts with kissing etc and try to have one thing lead to another. This is not pressuring in my book. If you are not up to it to take it further, but you do it regardless you have not been pressured, you had a choice, you just can't admit to yourself that your first time sucked, you regretted it, but rather blame the long past ex, to whom you wouldn't say "I am not ready for this." It's easier after all.
  • Options
    horrible horrible boy
  • Options
    horrible horrible response.

I am sorry that I am not blaming others for my inability to say yes or no. Must be my bad manners.
  • Options
    You lack empathy.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    You lack empathy.

Oh is that so? It's the first time I hear that.

Maybe I lack the empathy towards people who are blaming others for their regretful decision-making. That sounds about right.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    horrible horrible response.

I am sorry that I am not blaming others for my inability to say yes or no. Must be my bad manners.

StrubbleS, I'm afraid in this instance you are showing a lack of empathy. Matteh has given very little indication of the circumstances of his experience but has told us enough to understand that he was in a difficult situation if at the time it 'felt' like he had no choice. At 17 years-old (or any age at that matter) there are all kinds of reasons for why that might have happened and I'm not sure why you would feel the need to challenge someone on something so personal.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I lost mine a few month's ago I think, I was forced into sex so fu*king painful. Got a telling of wheen dad sound out those memories still scare me. We not togetherr no more...He only wanted one thing...Devod x

He was 16 I was 13 :(
  • Options
    36 and still waiting
  • Options
    was just 2 weeks before my 14th birthday and i'm not proud of it
    i had sex twice that week and never again until i was 18

:heart:
  • Options
    EAB_x wrote: »
    was just 2 weeks before my 14th birthday and i'm not proud of it
    twice that week and never again until i was 18

Errmmm sorry to tell you but you can only lose it once :d
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    Errmmm sorry to tell you but you can only lose it once :d

Behave Louise...;) lol.
  • Options
    oops my mistake i left words out in that :L
    i corrected it now :D

• Options
    I was 17 when i lost mine... It was really weird but I actually didn't do any work. Her and I broke up and well now i dont wanna get back with her because of it. It was annoying about not telling my parents though
  • Options
  • Options
    13 for me.
  • Options
  • Options
    It was a couple of weeks before my 17th birthday. My boyfriend and I knew didn't want to have sex immediately, so we waited for a while. When it got around to being about 6 months, we decided to have sex together. We ended up being together for almost 2 years <3
  • Options
    I was 18, exactly one month away from my 19th birthday, it wasn't everything it was cracked up to be, I found it very VERY awkward.
  • Options
    I was 13 she was 18!! I was masturbating @ about 10 yrs old though
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I'm very convinced that an 18 year old woman would have sex with a 13 year old boy. You are clearly a hero among men. </sarcasm>
  • Options
    i was 16 , more of a fumble than meaningfull sex not much love on his part total disinterest when he had finished , not to be recommended in my opinion
  • Options
    i agree my boyfriend would have humped my leg he was so horny i suppose i gave in really
  • Options
    Tba :-p
  • Options
    daswassup wrote: »

its like your jay from the inbetweeners
  • Options
    daswassup wrote: »

I was 13, they were 18, 25, and 35 (all total stunners btw, 100% bona fide hotties).

All 3 of them had multiple orgasms and juiced all over me, they still pester me to this day for sex but I just brush them off, got to play it cool y'know?

I was masturbating @ about 9 years old though

:cool: