Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    Welsh Jemz wrote: »

i was 18 but he was a twat and as the cliches say, i wish i had waited

snap!

i almost lost it at 14 to my then boyfriend (who incidently is now my boyfriend again after 7 years apart!) but when it came down to it we both realised we werent ready.

slept with the twat at 18, then a few months later actually slept with above mentioned boyfriend (we werent together then) and i have regretted everyday that i didnt wait for him! although now we are back together and have the best and most loving sex i've ever hand.

dont be in a rush to lose it kiddies!
  • Options
    snap!

i almost lost it at 14 to my then boyfriend (who incidently is now my boyfriend again after 7 years apart!) but when it came down to it we both realised we werent ready.

slept with the twat at 18, then a few months later actually slept with above mentioned boyfriend (we werent together then) and i have regretted everyday that i didnt wait for him! although now we are back together and have the best and most loving sex i've ever hand.

dont be in a rush to lose it kiddies!

me three!

I second dont be in a rush. It was the biggest mistake of my life loosing it to the person who I did but you cant undo the past can you :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Why do newbies always drag this thread up? BORING! :razz:
  • Options
    I was 2¼. My Hamster understood my feelings and was there in the cold and lonely nights.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I was 2¼. My Hamster understood my feelings and was there in the cold and lonely nights.

Paedophile hamsters! The horror, the horror!
  • Options
    Paedophile hamsters! The horror, the horror!

He forced me to nothing!!! And he was just 2¾ himself!
  • Options
    Was 15 myself, she was 14 lol, I loved her at the time, so no regrets, though I must say my opinions of life and morality including virginity have taken a swing to the pessimistic.

Tbh now I don't view it as something so special any more due to the society in which I exist.
  • Options
    I was unable to obtain any sex during my teens. I finally cracked by visiting a brothel on my way to university on the first day of the first term. I at least had the satisfaction of not arriving at university a virgin. The sex in the brothel was quite good, although she would not allow me to touch her breasts – groan – only in England. So I had sexual intercourse before my first kiss or touching a breast. No sexual success at university, other than the occasional brothel visit, which is probably not technically a “success”, and I was well over 25 before I managed a non-prostitute sexual partner. I fear that there are many more cases such as mine than we like to admit. This is not what I had envisaged or hoped for when I was 16. If I had known then what lay ahead I would probably have killed myself.
  • Options
    I at least had the satisfaction of not arriving at university a virgin.

well, good job, I guess.
  • Options
    It felt more like good workfare.
  • Options
    16 and it was terrible, rushed and painful *sigh*
  • Options
    I was 20. I was very worried about being abandoned by the guy who took my virginity, so I waited a really long time to choose 'the right guy'. I don't regret sleeping with him, but he did exactly what I feared. I've never had a good post-sexual experience.
  • Options
    I was 16. It sort of just happened with the boyfriend I was with at the time.
  • Options
    I'm 17 and no action yet... *waits* Nope still nothing :p

Whenever the right girl comes along :thumb:

I'm in that boat too :)
  • Options
    Close this fucking thread, please, before I stab someone in the face with a toothbrush. How do they even find this thread all the time?
  • Options
    Close this fucking thread, please, before I stab someone in the face with a toothbrush. How do they even find this thread all the time?

Agreed.

I have "no email notifications set" but for some reason get them for this thread. :mad:
  • Options

Agreed as well. (I hate google sometimes)
  • Options
    15...about two weeks before my 16th birthday....nothing to shout about!
  • Options
    virginity

I've been with the same boy for nearly 7 months. I'm 13 now and we've talked about doing it in the future but we both don't feel the need to do it yet. We're serious about eachother and we love eachother but we both are willing to wait until we're both sure. No regrets.
    I love him so much xxx:heart::heart::heart::heart:

x
  • Options
    I've been with the same boy for nearly 7 months. I'm 13 now and we've talked about doing it in the future but we both don't feel the need to do it yet. We're serious about eachother and we love eachother but we both are willing to wait until we're both sure. No regrets.
    I love him so much xxx:heart::heart::heart::heart:

x

newsflash: nobody cares.

for the love of god, please seal this thread in the very depths of hell.
  • Options
    Jesus was ressurected once, this thread kicks his ass!

Now shall begin the Church of The Most Revered Virginity Thread!

Edit: Actually dont, i want to see if we can make Strubbles go *pop*
  • Options
    I'm still waiting to lose my V plates, being Catholic sucks! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    that's a bit harsh. if you hate the thread configure a grease monkey script to delete it from your page.
  • Options
    I was 15 and half yrs not great the second time i did AMAZING and now it MIND BLOWING with my guy and girls (sometimes):eek:
  • Options
    15 and i wish i never =[
  • Options
    i was 18 and it was shit
  • Options
    Why is this thread still here??!?!

FTW: I will lose mine when I'm 90 and die of a heart attack.
  • Options
    Haha i just come across this one. The world will never need to do another survey on virginity for the rest of time :lol:

Well for the record i was about 13/14 my first time. Was staying at my cousins and we was at a house party, i was drunk and taken upstairs by an older girl. My cousin walked in on us to say we had to go to catch the last bus home.

Something special my ass, Ha!
  • Options
    i'm 17 and havn't lost my virginity, i don't plan on it as i'm single,
    i've come pretty close to losing it with my ex but we didn't, i'm happy bout that as my ex was a lying cheating skank so who knows what i might of caught off of her

I don't really mind if its not special so long as i do it with some one that i care for and actually wants to do it and isn't feeling forced into it