Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Shooting in S London........

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Not such a great leap of faith at all, just a step over the line in the sand you've drawn for yourself. Go on, I dare ya! ;)

do you know where i can find such information?
  • Options
    Are you asking for a bibliography?

How much reading are you prepared to do on the subject?

How far back do you want me to suggest you go?

As I said there are volumes written on numerous events and involvements all leading up to the latest chapter branded the "WoT" in which we find ourselves.

The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and its Geostrategic Imperatives by Brzezinski is the work that I most highly suggest as a starting point. It would already begin to expose the mentality of utter disregard for average citizens like you and I held by the present ruling ideologues and their increasingly compliant political and corporate cohorts.

One interesting parallel I have found in recent study involves a NATO inspired and Western intelligence agency supported covert subversion project called Gladio going back to terrorist activity in 1972 in Italy, which in fact was exposed as far more insidious than the public believed.

You can read a synopsis of Daniel Ganser's book "NATO's Secret Armies: Operation Gladio and Terrorism in Western Europe" here.

For a reading list of actual books Ill have to get back to you on that depending on how many you want. It's not a simple matter of just tossing you a few convenient website links, not if a decades long profile of plausible intelligence community contrivance is what you seek. You tell me.
  • Options
    i'm not sure, just a few essential books that'll get me clued up onto what's really happening in the world today and how we got to that stage..you can go as far back as you want
  • Options
    Sorry I had to edit my previous post to specify more clearly the book reference of the synopsis to which i provided the link.

Id start with those two. Ill give you others in the days to come as I dig through my research files for some of the better titles.