Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

So, wheres the riot gonna be?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    a group of lads. psh, wud u describe hundreds as a group
  • Options
    i not trying to encourage racism, this thread is about where is rioting likely to start of, and im saying, its probably going to get pretty bad here for those reasons.
  • Options
    Dude, you cannot win an argument with a Mod.

Is this because the Mods don't allow freedom of speech, and threaten to kick you off the forum if you say something they don't agree with?

Ya see, where i come from, the people who created a place for people to express their views don't go around abusing their authoirty in order to make themselves look better. I have found the moderators of this forum to be rather arrogant and willing to kick off anyone to make themselves feel big and tough. Now a Mod is probably going to give me awarnign for saying that, or perhaps even kick me off the forum. However, if they do, they will jsut be proving my point exactly. So take it from me people, you don't see me round here anymore, then my point has been proven.
  • Options
    thats what i never understand, human rights. Freedom of speech and the right not to be discriminated against. What a joke.
  • Options
    This is a chairty website and a moderated forum, it isn't run on the basis of free speech, it's run on the basis of the rules found at the top of each forum. I suggest you read them and decide if you can follow those rules, if you can't then this service will be closed to you.
  • Options
    Is this because the Mods don't allow freedom of speech, and threaten to kick you off the forum if you say something they don't agree with?

Ya see, where i come from, the people who created a place for people to express their views don't go around abusing their authoirty in order to make themselves look better. I have found the moderators of this forum to be rather arrogant and willing to kick off anyone to make themselves feel big and tough. Now a Mod is probably going to give me awarnign for saying that, or perhaps even kick me off the forum. However, if they do, they will jsut be proving my point exactly. So take it from me people, you don't see me round here anymore, then my point has been proven.

you really think a post like that would get you kicked off the forums?

end of the day mods do not go above their authority, they might keep tabs on people over a long period, and because of the wa this website and forums are funded, there are certain rules, which if you bother to read when you sign up instead of clicking yes yes yes, you will realise that certain actions upon these bords will get you kicked
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    i not trying to encourage racism, this thread is about where is rioting likely to start of, and im saying, its probably going to get pretty bad here for those reasons.

Jonny, read carefully what Jim wrote. He's not saying you as an individual are rallying up rascial discrimination or violence, but if everyone carried a similar attitude and expressed it in the same way as referring to whole racial groups as being a particular way - stereotyping, then this would further the progress of racist attitudes which evolves into racial violence and further discrimination.

And to the:
    a group of lads. psh, wud u describe hundreds as a group
    you didn't say hundreds, you referred to a social arcade. So don't give me "psh" because if you don't lay out exactly what you mean and say exactly what you mean to say - none of of us are going to know otherwise.
  • Options

They often don't agree with what we say, but this house has rules. When you signed up you agreed to live by them, if you cannot accept that then you should leave.
    I have found the moderators of this forum to be rather arrogant and willing to kick off anyone to make themselves feel big and tough.

You know, in the three years or so since i joined, I have never got that impression. In fact they are usually much more tolerant that many of the users. But if you don't like the way the boards operate, no=one is forcing you to stay. Just don't slam the door on the way out.
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:

..and what Jim is pointing out is that you contribute to that tinderbox if you sterotype in such a way, without it being justified by FACT.
  • Options
    well, it is tempting to grab a video a camera, go down to the big apple, and interview them, then post it on here, but, i would probably end up in hospital and get my video camera stolen.
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    well, it is tempting to grab a video a camera, go down to the big apple, and interview them, then post it on here, but, i would probably end up in hospital and get my video camera stolen.

You're proved that everything EVERYONE has said is completely and utterly lost on you :thumb: Congratualtions!
  • Options
    you people just dont understand.
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    you people just dont understand.

You are totally generalising. I understand that much.

It's like me turning round and saying "All groups of Irish people are violent" or something equally stupid.
  • Options
    You think that Woking is differnt to every other town in the UK or something?
  • Options
    You think that Woking is differnt to every other town in the UK or something?

Sounds like Lukesh thinking that Stoke was in its own little universe...
  • Options

Stormfront is that way ---->
  • Options
    it is? cause that looks more like my computer to me, but ya no, whatever you say. What exactly is Stormfront anywho? :crazyeyes
  • Options
    LOL

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    it is? cause that looks more like my computer to me, but ya no, whatever you say. What exactly is Stormfront anywho? :crazyeyes

:lol:
  • Options
    What exactly is Stormfront anywho? :crazyeyes

www.stormfront.org
  • Options
    I take much offense to the accusation that I would join this Stormfront piece of crap, and if I could be arsed, I would file an official complaint against you, but instead, I'll just get high :thumb:
  • Options
    so jonny what exactly does the 8888 stand for? Out of curiosity.
  • Options
    the amount of peoples he has shagged, innit :thumb:
  • Options
    Wanking fantasies and wet dreams don't count.
  • Options
    I take much offense to the accusation that I would join this Stormfront piece of crap, and if I could be arsed, I would file an official complaint against you, but instead, I'll just get high :thumb:

err much offence, i take much offence that you would consider making an offical complaint against someone who has done nothing more than point you towards a website where people hold the same kind of ideological viewpoiunts as you, ie: fooked up ones
  • Options
    sure, calling someone a racist bastard is really pointing someone who has made no anti racial remarks in the direction of people with the same views of them, whatever you want to say buddy :banghead:
  • Options
    The ghost of Rich Kid appears to be haunting this forum at the moment...
  • Options
  • Options
    Deary me.

Thinking that all people from a certain racial profileare criminals/happy to see London bombed/nasty people is racist. It might be your perception, but it is a racist perception.

Goodness knows its not a hard concept to grasp, even for a Stormfront troll.

I'm just waiting for cathaEdulis to admit he lives in Buckinghamshire.
  • Options
    He doesn't and as much as you may find his views unpleasant you don't get to attack new users and start witch hunts.