Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

So, wheres the riot gonna be?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
We got the BNP stirring shit, made up terrorists a la 9/11 (get a few muslim victims and say they are bombers) the government pushing down hard and very hot weather.

It can't be too long until the first brick gets thrown.

My question is
where?

Comments

• Options
    Seeing as one of the terrorists apparantly lived here, I can see things happening in Aylesbury because the place is generally full of right wing bigoted morons anyway and has a large asian population.....despite the guy was allegedley Jamaican.

I'd like to think it won't happen though.... I really hope it doesn't.
  • Options
    I think places that had a lot of racial tension before the bombings are likely to spark off.
  • Options
    I think it's gonna be somewhere new, tbh.

A convenient excuse to bring in more population controlling legislation too.
    I'd like to think it won't happen though.... I really hope it doesn't.

Me to. Can see it all kicking off somewhere though.
  • Options
    Things have got to get worse before they can get better
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    Things have got to get worse before they can get better

According to whom?
  • Options
    theriot will be here @thesite.org :P
  • Options
    the revolution will not be televised
  • Options
    Things have to get worse before they get better because, ok, yes the london bombings wer horrific horrible things. But its still for a lot of people in england, just something on ther tv. Its when its in ther town, down ther streets, that people will begin to act.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    We got the BNP stirring shit, made up terrorists a la 9/11 (get a few muslim victims and say they are bombers) the government pushing down hard and very hot weather.

It can't be too long until the first brick gets thrown.

My question is
    where?
    Race hate attacks already happening here
  • Options
    It'll be when the BNP scum try holding a march, and the good people of your country litteraly kick them off your streets. I have know idea when or where that'll be but I'm almost certain that's what'll happen.
  • Options
    It'll be the same as it was in Bradford in 2001.

20 BNP people will turn up at the train station, and sections of the Asian population will take it as carte blanche to burn down anything in sight.
  • Options
    Race hate attacks already happening here

Northern Ireland is really bad for it, i myself used to brick the house of a chinese person that lived close by, that was years ago though
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    20 BNP people will turn up at the train station, and sections of the Asian population will take it as carte blanche to burn down anything in sight.

Hahaha the NAZI group in my area tried to scedual a demonstration in a park, only two of them showed up. They were chased away by an angry croud.
  • Options
    Hahaha the NAZI group in my area tried to scedual a demonstration in a park, only two of them showed up. They were chased away by an angry croud.

That kind of happened in Bradford, where I'm from.

20 BNP loonies turned up at the train station. West Yorkshire Police asked them if they wanted to leave or get a kicking. They left.

About 3000 Asian youths decided this was a "matrix of racial fear" and then burned down everything they could get their hand on, including a Labour Party social club with over 100 people inside it.

Even more unbelievably, the courts believed them when they played the race card, and they got their sentences drastically cut.
  • Options
    hold on, why did they burn down the social club?
  • Options
    Only they know.

Because they could, I expect.

Oddly enough, this is never mentioned in reports of the 2001 Bradford riots. It's easier for the BBC to try and pretend that the Asian community can do no wrong. Unfortunately this makes things worse, because people see that it happened, they had family caught up in it, and start to believe the BNP when they start spouting off about a "Muslim conspiracy".
  • Options
    I think giving people special privilages to try and play down being racist is just as bad as racism.
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    I think giving people special privilages to try and play down being racist is just as bad as racism.
    Say what?
  • Options
    never mind, cant be arsed to explain what i mean.

Im suprised there have not been any attacks here. There was a lot of racial tension already, what with all the young asian youths going around mugging poeple and being quite racist and violent. Now even after the bombings they are openly racist and seem to be quite pleased with the fact london got bombed.
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    never mind, cant be arsed to explain what i mean.

No, racists don't tend to have many functioning brain cells.
    with all the young asian youths going around mugging poeple and being,,,violent.

And white people don't mug anyone? Ever?
    Now even after the bombings they are openly racist and seem to be quite pleased with the fact london got bombed.

Have you ever actually met a real life Muslim?
  • Options
    Have you ever actually met a real life Muslim?

I expect he thinks they are 7 feet tall and breathe fire or something.
    And white people don't mug anyone? Ever?

No, their skin changes colour for a brief period and their heads auto-aim for Mecca. This is why the police have such an easy time catching them.
  • Options
    Watching the people get lairy
    Is not very pretty I tell thee
    Walking through town is quite scary
    And not very sensible either
    A friend of a friend he got beaten
    He looked the wrong way at a policeman
    Would never have happened to Smeaton
    And old Leodiensian
    La-ah-ah, la la lalala la
    Ah-ah-ah, la la lalala la

I predict a riot, I predict a riot
    I predict a riot, I predict a riot

;)
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:

What you're meaning is that by changing things to escape being perceived as racist, adjusting a situation like Kermit said about the cutting of sentances, is just as bad as racism generally? I don't know how far I'd go to saying that's true - I think that when establishing an 'equal society', making exceptions because of race...defies the object?

But otherwise, I wouldn't know where to pinpoint any sudden outbreaks of violence due to whats happened. I mean, it would make sense in areas where tension already appears as it could fuel the arguments that they have against each other. But racism is senseless and unjustified, swings both ways and the such so it may not be as easily predictable as that.
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    what with all the young asian youths going around mugging poeple and being quite racist and violent.

You have a source to back that up?
    Now even after the bombings they are openly racist and seem to be quite pleased with the fact london got bombed.

Again, a source?
  • Options
    what part of that was racist?
  • Options
    The term is racist and isn't acceptable here. It's in breach of the rules and will result in a ban if it continues to be used.
  • Options
    I have a feeling that you won't be here tomorrow.

Now, can you source your claims that "all the young asian youths" are...
    • mugging poeple
    • being quite racist
    • being violent
    • quite pleased with the fact london got bombed.
  • Options
    does that mean the term brit is racist as well?

What do you mean source my claims? If you want to find out for yourself, catch a train to woking and go into the big apple on a weekend.
  • Options
    Im sorry, btu calling a Pakistani a Paki is no different from calling a British person a Brit. Can anyone honestly tell me they would be offended if soemone called them a Brit (this applies to British people only)
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    What do you mean source my claims?

Rules of the house, racist scum.

If you want to make accusations then you should be prepared to back them up. If aren't or can't then you should withdraw the comment.
    catch a train to woking and go into the big apple on a weekend.

Is that Woking, NY?