Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stormfront

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Spliffie: "White Nationalism and zionist conspiracy theories are largely one and the same, it's the standard world-view of the far-right. Unless these people can actually show the evidence of the "racial difference" they often rant about, white nationalism doesn't have a basis. Nationalism generally is just an outdated concept."
    I’m not with you Spliffie. White Nationalism and zionist conspiracy theories are often partners - like love and marriage, but they are entirely different things, and neither are necessarily right wing.

One and the same/love & marriage - you're splitting hairs. They're inseparable.
    Also these people aren’t even required to show evidence of the racial differences they rant about - their belief in race (which is difference) is given credence by their government which recognises race and penalises whites for their white race in their access to education, employment and promotion. This justifies their position, just as it would for blacks or jews, because racism is only ever about preferred races.

Does positive discrimination even still exist?

You're really talking nonsense here. White Nationalism stands on the notion that whites are biologically superior to blacks and other races. Whether the government recognises race or not is irrelevent. For the government to cease all recognition of race, the Stormfront brigade would immediately come to the conclusion of a "Jewish conspiracy destroying white racial identity" or something along those lines.

What you have to understand is that the lines are blurred. Jews with certain views (that all jews should relocate to Israel) are obviously going to largely reach some agreement with White Nationalists.
  • Options
    All ideologies based on group exceptionalism and superiority are in essence the same, be it White Supremacy or Zionism. All of them hold their group and their agendas to be in some vein righteous (whilst being entirely the opposite).

What seems to be the suggestion here is that Zionism and its identifiable influence on international affairs, both in the present status quo of Middle Eastern relations and the manner in which those relations are regularly presented in mainstream media, is somehow a myth simply because another particularly onerous group happens to focus one aspect of its message around that influence.

Rest assured that the militancy and exceptionlism of hardline Zionism is quite substantively documented and decried by a broad cross section of public opinion.

Only the intellectually lazy, and there are a few readily identifiable as such here, will leap on some fringe excuse like Stormfront to ignore the much more scholarly examinations of the issue.
  • Options
    when does the moment come that an ethnic group can reasonably decide it will preserve it’s ethnic purity

There's no such thing as "ethnic purity".
    I can understand Kermit if you think that we simply will all just get along, since that’s what we’re told, but have you any reason for thinking it so? Has anyone?

Say what?
    People have strong affiliations to family, community, tribe, nation, religion or race and that they fight each other for territory, spoils and sovereignty. Social ‘opponents’ as trivial as suburban neighbours kill one another, why do people expect that races and religions won’t – especially since they do?

The links tying people together are irrelevant to the concept of realpolitik. Power is all the matters, the colour, religion, gender or whatever of a person is irrelevant.
  • Options
    OK Kermit ~ when does the moment come that an ethnic group can reasonably decide it will preserve it’s ethnic purity

This assumes that "ethnic groups" are homogenous. They're not, they're composed of individuals. It also assumes that "ethnic purity" actually means something - it doesn't.
    I can understand Kermit if you think that we simply will all just get along, since that’s what we’re told, but have you any reason for thinking it so? Has anyone?

No, I don't think we can all just get along. But there is no reason why different "races" can't.
    People have strong affiliations to family, community, tribe, nation, religion or race and that they fight each other for territory, spoils and sovereignty.

Yes, there is competition over resources and how they are organised. There is no reason why this is divided along "racial" lines however.
    Social ‘opponents’ as trivial as suburban neighbours kill one another, why do people expect that races and religions won’t – especially since they do?

Kill each other over what?
    So when would it become acceptable for a group to begin excluding outsiders if they were racists and wished to preserve their specific fantasy of unique culture, genetics or tribe. Is it never a valid concern, or valid only at a certain point? When should we help preserve the small forest tribe with a unique history who felt the racist urge to preserve it? Or the whites?

To think that wanting a forest tribe to preserve its identity is anything to do with race is absurd. White nationalists seem to think that people have something in common merely because they are white. This is nonsense.
    Or the Whales?

:confused:
    Here’s a clue Kermit: The only politically correct answer is that we should not care at all about the extinction of races and nations of humans since all are in fact the same - or at least equally worthy.

How is that "politically correct"? It supposes that racial differences are more than skin deep.
    Likewise presumably for all varieties of animal life, plant life - all life. Especially men who read women's forums. ;)

This makes no sense.
  • Options
  • Options

Oh yes, and Blagsta, about subscribing to 911 conspiracy theories, do keep on subscribing to the officially claimed but never proven (and much exposed hole-ridden) theory of ill-equipped fugitives in caves in Afghanistan managing to orchestrate the most technically intricate multiple airborn attack in the most secure airspace in the Western hemisphere.

That beats all conspiracy "theories"! :lol:

Its not that technically difficult to fly a plane into a building. I don't think that anyone apart from the most simpleminded fool thinks that it was organised from a cave either. You however seem to believe that the twin towers were brought down by controlled demolition and that eye witnesses how saw a jet liner crash into the pentagon were lying. The only sources you use to back this up is bonkers conspiracy sites with stories about UFO's on them.
  • Options
    I think you see UFO stories on any site which might contain stories you are too intellectually lazy to examine in and of themselves.

What you may "think" and what is reality on the other hand are two vastly different matters, Commerical Jumbo Jets are not "easy" to fly, especially in terms of the aerial maneuvres claimed of the supposed hijacker-pilots in question.

But then the roster of holes in the official coverstory are well published for those with an ounce of rationale to consider the evidence of a serious criminal whitewash.

Fact is you simply cannot allow yourself to stop and consider the fact that only key persons within the administration and a handful of other military instutions were necessary to ensure the success of the operation and subsequent ready explanation for the media. If you can believe a handful of foreigners without the authority necessary to issue a complete standdown of our air defences ("failure" my arse) could perpetrate such an act and the powers in Washington couldn't then you are navie indeed.

Any criminal investigator's textbook will teach you the basic lessons followed by countless 911 researchers these past 4 years, namely to examine

1. who had the greatest motive - the long awaited realisation of the PNAC agenda and perpetual exhorbitant budgetary outlays to the military and intelligence communites as well as increased concentration of power in the Executive branch;

2. who had the means - the most sophisticated military planning capacity and command control technology in the world

3. who had the opportunity - this is a no brainer indeed.

As for the WTC, I once again suggest you examine the actual construction of the WTC towers and the quite paltry amount of actual fire (plenty of smoke and smoldering but nowhere near the heat required to melt steel) and the results of far more intense fires burning far longer in comparable high rise buildings.

And no I didnt say witnesses for lying, but eye witness testimony is one of the most easily mistaken sources of evidence, especially in a traumatice situation which occurs in a short space of time. I have no doubt they saw something (easily painted to match the colours of a AA plane) crash into the pentagon, but no way in hell did a 757 make a hole as small as the one documented prior to the collapse of the remainder of the wall. And further, how interesting that the object which sturck did so in the portion of the Pentagon under reconstruction and thus essentially empty. More smoke and mirrors dear boy.

But once again, why waste my breath on one who has shown his preference to believe the original tale told by an administration which has since been repeatedly exposed as liars and spin artists. Im sure they also have some choice ocean-front property to sell you in Kansas.
  • Options
    I'm not discussing it any further with you. You're yet to come up with any credible source.
  • Options
    I'm not discussing it any further with you. You're yet to come up with any credible source.

to be fair, the assertion that it was Al qaeda hasn't had any credible backing either.
    1. who had the greatest motive

Aside from the destruction of all those trade records and bank accounts, you mean?
  • Options
    Well it depends what is meany by Al Qaeda. If you mean some shadowy James Bond worldwide conspiracy organised from a cave, then no. If you mean an umbrella name that Islamist terrorists use, without any formal leadership, then possibly.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    If you mean an umbrella name that Islamist terrorists use, without any formal leadership, then possibly.

well then how did the US know who to attack immediately after 9/11 if it was an umbrella group without any formal leadership, don't you think the invasion of afghanistan and Iraq was a bit rushed if indeed what you're saying is true...
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    well then how did the US know who to attack immediately after 9/11 if it was an umbrella group without any formal leadership, don't you think the invasion of afghanistan and Iraq was a bit rushed if indeed what you're saying is true...

Iraq had nothing to do with Al Qaeda. That was just a flimsy excuse. Afghanistan had very little to do with it either - I think the US just blindly wanted to bomb someone, anyone. Although I do think that there probably were Al Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan, but to suggest that 9/11 was directed from there is absurd. Groups like this will operate in de-centralised autonomous cells.
  • Options

I'd just finished nights after 9/11 and watched the whole thing. The media went from it's happened to it's Osama commendably quickly. One has to praise their powers of investigation. :yeees:
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    I'd just finished nights after 9/11 and watched the whole thing. The media went from it's happened to it's Osama commendably quickly. One has to praise their powers of investigation. :yeees:

Oh yeah, thats well sus. But to suggest, as Clandestine does, that the twin towers were brought down by a controlled demolition, is bizarre. There is no evidence. I mean, two big fuck off airliners laden with fuel crashed into them! No explosive charges necessary.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Iraq had nothing to do with Al Qaeda. That was just a flimsy excuse. Afghanistan had very little to do with it either - I think the US just blindly wanted to bomb someone, anyone. Although I do think that there probably were Al Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan, but to suggest that 9/11 was directed from there is absurd. Groups like this will operate in de-centralised autonomous cells.

true but don't you think 9/11 was the trigger that made the US attack these countries...i really doubt afghanistan and iraq were on the list of US targets pre-9/11...therefore it leaves the possibility of sabotage

btw i don't believe in the conspiracy theory i just don't discount it either
  • Options
    Watch some videos of them collapsing. I mean, did all the fuel magically descend from 2/3 the way up of the building to the bottom then light and melt the frame in place convenient to make them collapse? Bizarre.

Also there are plenty of reports online where engineers have said there is no way aviation fuel can get hot enough to melt the steel. Jetliners crashing into them were even taken into consideration whewn they were planned.

Did you read in the news of that fire in a skyscraper in Spain recently? The thing was on fire fir 3 days. It still stood after it went out. The only thing left was the frame.
  • Options
    Every source i presented previously was credible dear boy. You on the other hand in your childish fashion never once dealt with the presented facts nor offered any counter evidence to prove them wrong. All you've ever presented is more akin to the one line retorts of Mat or RK.

So where is your well researched counter argument and evidence to support the laughable coverstory Blag?

Ill do you one better, here is yet again the body of research painstakingly assembled to outline the holes in the coverstory:

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

No UFO's to be seen dear boy.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/09_03_02/NEW_SEISMIC_/new_seismic_.html

http://www.americanfreepress.net/051302/FBI_Admits__No_Evidence_/fbi_admits__no_evidence_.html

A couple more interesting reads and look, again no UFO's (imagine that!)

Want more or are we talking a total lack of capcity to question who the obvious winners from this ongoing fraud truly are?

Obviously the very point I have advocated all along, that of the necessity for a truly public, transparent and unconstrained judicial enquiry into all the records long seized and held behind a veil of secrecy by this admin (gee, what do THEY have to hide I wonder?) is unthinkable to you and those like you. "Conspiracy Theory" is so much easier to spout than digging in and risking confrontation with the awful extent of the betrayal behind the shiny star-spangled image propogated by the Rove spin factory.
  • Options
    And where were all these autonomous cells and militant terrorism for an entire decade, make that three decades prior to 911? Even at the height of the anti-Iranian protests in the US in the 70's we didn't see such an act and you can't suggest that we weren't hated in the muslim world equally back then.

What you've bought into is a boogeyman myth with as little concrete evidence shown to support it as the administration bothered to provide (aside from mere media repeated claims) for 911 and its perpetrators.

Fact is, media reptititon has proven effective enough at achieving "manufactured consent". Hear it enough from enough supposed "official" experts and pundits in suits and ties and it must be true. Once that is achieved all opposing scrutiny can merely be dismissed as "conspriacy theory" regardless of the logical consistencies contained in the opposing research over that of the "official" pronouncement on the matter.

Mass media has made propaganda and mass programming all too easy for our leaders, especially when they have a clear agenda waiting to be pursued.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    true but don't you think 9/11 was the trigger that made the US attack these countries...i really doubt afghanistan and iraq were on the list of US targets pre-9/11...therefore it leaves the possibility of sabotage

America certainly stands to gain from the attacks in terms of oil...a precious resource...given that this is a fact, there'll always be a sense of conspiracy in the air regarding American involvement or deliberate US ignorance leading up to the attacks.
  • Options
    wow, minime, I stand shocked that we should actually agree on something.

Another question you didn't point out is how it was that the massive network of vertical steel columns forming the central core of the building werent left rising up into the air, if somewhat twisted by the descent of the floors themselves, is the building just collapsed from the melting of the floor joices?

And how was it that building 7 situated behind the towers and not struck by the planes collapsed in just same manner as the twin towers?

All this and so many more questions which the coverstory (and subsequent congressional whitewash committee) just avoided altogether.

Of course, the BIG question, reminiscent of the days of the Watergate scandal (also unsursprisingly called "conspiracy theory" by equally apathetic bandwagon mentalities such as we find again in the present), is "who is following the money?".

One of the articles to which I link above addresses the matter of the heavy UA stock selloff and questions where the money went. Would that we had a more thorough and publicly transparent hunt going on.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

I think Iraq was on the list before 9/11.
  • Options
    Actually turlough, both Afghanistan and Iraq were indeed outlined and pressed as targets by both corporate interests and administration officials as far back as the Reagan/Bush administrations.

Both the PNAC doctrinal document "Rebuilding America's Defences" and Brzezinski's later work The Grand Chessboard emphasize the strategic requirements for invasion and control of these key locations.
  • Options
    minimi38 wrote:
    Watch some videos of them collapsing. I mean, did all the fuel magically descend from 2/3 the way up of the building to the bottom then light and melt the frame in place convenient to make them collapse? Bizarre.

If you watch the video, you can see that the top floors collapsed onto the lower floors.
    minimi38 wrote:
    Also there are plenty of reports online where engineers have said there is no way aviation fuel can get hot enough to melt the steel. Jetliners crashing into them were even taken into consideration whewn they were planned.

There's also plenty of reports to say that it can. So?
    minimi38 wrote:
    Did you read in the news of that fire in a skyscraper in Spain recently? The thing was on fire fir 3 days. It still stood after it went out. The only thing left was the frame.

Did a jetliner crash into it?
  • Options
    Every source i presented previously was credible dear boy. You on the other hand in your childish fashion never once dealt with the presented facts nor offered any counter evidence to prove them wrong. All you've ever presented is more akin to the one line retorts of Mat or RK.

So where is your well researched counter argument and evidence to support the laughable coverstory Blag?

Ill do you one better, here is yet again the body of research painstakingly assembled to outline the holes in the coverstory:

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

No UFO's to be seen dear boy.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/09_03_02/NEW_SEISMIC_/new_seismic_.html

http://www.americanfreepress.net/051302/FBI_Admits__No_Evidence_/fbi_admits__no_evidence_.html

Lots of nonsense about Zionist conspiracies, the Bilderberg Group, neo-con trots (!) etc though.
  • Options
    Oh please do provide these many reports Blagsta, since you demand reliable supporting evidence of others.

In point of fact you cannot since it is a fact of physics that jet fuel does not burn at the temperatures required to melt or event soften construction grade steel.

Please do yourself some credit and cease from spouting whatever you wish to be so just to avoid confronting the hard facts of the matter.
  • Options
    Whatever. :rolleyes: You continue believing in Zionist conspiracy (I'm starting to think that Matadore was right about you), it makes no odds to me.
  • Options
    My my you've read and scrutinised the entire research site in the space of 30 minutes. Amazing.

Thank you for underscoring the fact that you dont have any intellectual intent to examine the substantial body of evidence contradicting your preferred bandwagon beliefs.

Outlines clearly enough the level of your rational capacities in this debate.
  • Options
    *yawn*
  • Options
    Hmm more evasion and no presentation of your supposedly numerous supporting reports.

So we can see fairly clearly who bothers to research and who doesn't.

Thanks mate!
  • Options
    :rolleyes: