Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stormfront

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blagsta wrote:
    Really? Where?
    Troll.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Troll.

If you think I'm trolling you can report my post to a moderator.
  • Options
    Toadborg wrote:
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=83127&page=6&pp=15

This recent thread (still on the frontpage) that you may have missed....

There are plenty of other examples, I am surprised you hadn't noticed given your regularity of use here.............

Could you quote please.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    If you think I'm trolling you can report my post to a moderator.
    Of course I won't, I'll let others judge. Besides I'm a big boy and believe that if you can't stand the heat you shouldn't be in the kitchen.
  • Options
    Rich Kid wrote:
    Of course I won't, I'll let others judge. Besides I'm a big boy and believe that if you can't stand the heat you shouldn't be in the kitchen.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Hehehe, keep it up Rich Kid, you're getting to 'Blaggy'.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    The only Zionistic type stuff going on in the World is with Israel and the US, and their extreme co-opperation, in what is illegal. I can't see how anyone can support Israel in this situation, not only are they breaking international law, they are killing thousands of civilians and being brutual to the point on violating human rights laws. Yes, there is terrorism, but they are suceeding in pissing off people making the situation worse.

I don't hate Jews. I hate bastards. I hate the terrorists too, but the Israeli forces are just as bad.
  • Options
    Could you quote please

FFS no. look yourself.
  • Options
    FFS no. look yourself.

To be quite frank I can't be arsed.
  • Options
    Then dont ask other people to do your work for you. If you cant be arsed you forfeit the debate and accept that Clandestine does indeed believe in Zionist conspiracy theories.
  • Options
    Then dont ask other people to do your work for you. If you cant be arsed you forfeit the debate and accept that Clandestine does indeed believe in Zionist conspiracy theories.

You're the one making the claim, you back it up. Maybe he does (he certainly believes other weird shit), but if you make a claim, you back it up.
  • Options

If its true then why are you not setting out evidence?
  • Options
    The Evidence was given. Youve just got to scroll down the thread and read it for yourselves.
  • Options
    The Evidence was given. Youve just got to scroll down the thread and read it for yourselves.

You've given no evidence at all. Either back it up or shut up.
  • Options
    Toadberg gave you the specific thread.

If you are too bone idle to click on it for yourself then you have serious motivational issues.

But then again, you are left wing.
  • Options
    you are left wing.

:confused: you're as bad as lukesh and rich kid, is there a direct correlation between laziness and being a left winger or something...
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    The only Zionistic type stuff going on in the World is with Israel and the US, and their extreme co-opperation, in what is illegal. I can't see how anyone can support Israel in this situation, not only are they breaking international law, they are killing thousands of civilians and being brutual to the point on violating human rights laws. Yes, there is terrorism, but they are suceeding in pissing off people making the situation worse.

I don't hate Jews. I hate bastards. I hate the terrorists too, but the Israeli forces are just as bad.

At least while "pissing off people" they're saving their asses (statistics from before and after the wall).

Either way, care to come with you definition of Zionism? I am sincerely interested in this :)
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    You've given no evidence at all. Either back it up or shut up.

Toadborg came with a link.
    Your attitude resembles the one of someone who asks for directions to the nearest toilet, and then gets pissed off when you refuse to wipe his ass for him.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    :confused: you're as bad as lukesh and rich kid, is there a direct correlation between laziness and being a left winger or something...

I have to say I agree here, ittering "typical right wing", "typical left wing" etc isn't for any use.
  • Options
    Toadberg gave you the specific thread.

If you are too bone idle to click on it for yourself then you have serious motivational issues.

But then again, you are left wing.

Yes, Toadborg gave me a specific thread. Is the whole thread anti-semitic? Or just some specific posts. If you think the whole thread is, then fair enough (although you'd be crazy if you did think this). If you think its only specific posts, then quote them. Or shut it.
  • Options
    Dear Wendy wrote:
    Toadborg came with a link.
    Your attitude resembles the one of someone who asks for directions to the nearest toilet, and then gets pissed off when you refuse to wipe his ass for him.

Quote me the specific posts. Or I'll assume that you can't.
  • Options
    Who said anything about anti-semitism? I said Clandestine believed in a Zionist conspiracy - which Toadberg kindly pointed out with the thread. There is too much in there to quote - you have to use your initiative and read it. Its all there.
  • Options
    Who said anything about anti-semitism? I said Clandestine believed in a Zionist conspiracy - which Toadberg kindly pointed out with the thread. There is too much in there to quote - you have to use your initiative and read it. Its all there.

OK, sorry, Zionist conspiracy - often used to justify anti-semitism. If you can't quote just one post, then I'll assume you're chatting shit.
  • Options
    I dont need to assume anything about you.

I know its all bollocks.
  • Options
    That was an intelligent post. Look - I'm not defending Clandestine, I've argued with him loads about his gullible swallowing of 9/11 conspiracy theories. But if you have an allegation to make, then make it. Or quit whining about it.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Quote me the specific posts. Or I'll assume that you can't.

Ok, assume that.
    The joke's on you, sweets.
  • Options
    Dear Wendy wrote:
    Ok, assume that.
    The joke's on you, sweets.

See above.
  • Options
    Back to the topic of the Stormfront website. That is without a doubt one of the most repulsive things I have ever seen on the Internet.
  • Options
    If you refuse to read the evidence I give then thers nothing I can do about that.

Good night.
  • Options
    If you refuse to read the evidence I give then thers nothing I can do about that. Good night.
    Er... night, night. Sleep well... :eek2: