Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stormfront

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
while this was down i joined up stormfront just to see what the big fuss was, are there any members of it here and if there are then i say shame on you...i've never seen as much hate and ignorance in my life, ever...and what pisses me off is that when you try to say something smart they won't let you say it...it has to be moderated, just shows that even the moderators are trying to hide the posters from a bit of truth...

Comments

• Options
    PM me a link, i cant be arsed to goggle it, im just bored
  • Options
    it's just www.stormfront.org
  • Options
    I think i have a username which they sent an authorisation for to my old email account but that was years ago and i never got round to trolling the forum.
  • Options
    minimi38 wrote:
    I think i have a username which they sent an authorisation for to my old email account but that was years ago and i never got round to trolling the forum.

So you came here instead?

Trolling doesn't help. It only gives them one more reason to shut down to whatever you say.
    Sometimes it's all a matter of presentation.
  • Options
    :crying:
  • Options
    Dear Wendy wrote:
    Sometimes it's all a matter of presentation.

not with this site...what you say doesn't automatically come up in the thread like this does, it has to be moderated first then it's let onto the board...and they never let anything that says racism is bad onto it...ever
  • Options
    i bet traffic is slow there then!
  • Options
    Despite stormfront having posts encouraging users to use message boards such as this to spread their 'message' and troll we don't want to encourage the same. I'd like to think that the users here would realise than even trolling such a board only brings you down as low as other trolls, not matter what the reason.
  • Options
    What an interesting site......:)
  • Options
    Fuck me I could have them eating their keyboards and I wouldn't even be trolling.....
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    not with this site...what you say doesn't automatically come up in the thread like this does, it has to be moderated first then it's let onto the board...and they never let anything that says racism is bad onto it...ever

They have to run a tight ship or it'd be over-run. You can post on the "opposing views" section, however. Anything they can't answer is denounced as "Jew-speak".

There's some heavy lunatics on that site, i find the "Christian Identity" brigade the most amusing. Well worth looking at for a laugh.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    Anything they can't answer is denounced as "Jew-speak".

:yes: i said something and someone replied back "you speak like a Jew" and i was just like :confused:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    :yes: i said something and someone replied back "you speak like a Jew" and i was just like :confused:

I might register and see what they've got to say for themselves.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    turlough wrote:

That, is because what isn't white to them, is the following, which they all think are the same:
    Jew/black/communist/liberal/arab/jap.

Its easy to brand like this, and it works. See: Al Quieda. (How DO you spell it?)
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Despite stormfront having posts encouraging users to use message boards such as this to spread their 'message' and troll we don't want to encourage the same. I'd like to think that the users here would realise than even trolling such a board only brings you down as low as other trolls, not matter what the reason.

Jim, I've gotta say you're like the internet angel or something :thumb: Jesus you're a nice guy!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    That, is because what isn't white to them, is the following, which they all think are the same:
    Jew/black/communist/liberal/arab/jap.

Its easy to brand like this, and it works. See: Al Quieda. (How DO you spell it?)

The belief is that the jews are involved in a world-wide conspiracy to destroy the white race...using marxism and immigration as their means to this end. Thus anything tricky for them to answer is often accused of being "jew-speak". Quite ridiculous really.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Especially after that topic on Marx and Jews...
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    The belief is that the jews are involved in a world-wide conspiracy to destroy the white race...using marxism and immigration as their means to this end. Thus anything tricky for them to answer is often accused of being "jew-speak". Quite ridiculous really.

I think there are a variety of views on that site - some certainly hold the views you mention, but many don't. There are people who post perfectly decent and thought provoking stuff (fred_piper, yggdrasil and johnjoytree caught my eye) as well as the mindless racists - and I'm sure you can find idiotic rubbish on this site.
    There's an awful lot of non-whites complain about their unhappiness with western society and demand that it change to suit their racial group - isn't it inevitable that whites begin to do the same?
    Do you guys object to nationalism as a rule or just white-nationalism?
  • Options
    I object to racism and general cuntiness. From anyone, of any race.

Stormfront sure attracts an awful lot of such "people".
  • Options

LOL

You might be able to guess my views on this. You already agreed with me that neither of those things are really there, so why persist in following what you know to be wrong?

What you resist, persists.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    LOL
    You might be able to guess my views on this. You already agreed with me that neither of those things are really there, so why persist in following what you know to be wrong?
    What you resist, persists.

Agree entirely as you know, too much of an individual to be a nationalist. :thumb:
  • Options
    I think there are a variety of views on that site - some certainly hold the views you mention, but many don't. There are people who post perfectly decent and thought provoking stuff (fred_piper, yggdrasil and johnjoytree caught my eye) as well as the mindless racists - and I'm sure you can find idiotic rubbish on this site.
    There's an awful lot of non-whites complain about their unhappiness with western society and demand that it change to suit their racial group - isn't it inevitable that whites begin to do the same?

"White Nationalism" and zionist conspiracy theories are largely one and the same, it's the standard world-view of the far-right. Unless these people can actually show the evidence of the "racial difference" they often rant about, white nationalism doesn't have a basis. Nationalism generally is just an outdated concept.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Especially after that topic on Marx and Jews...

Where's the topic on Marx & Jews?
  • Options
    zionist conspiracy theories

Hohohohoho, its not just the preserve of the far right.

There are plenty left of centre posters on these boards who believe that the Zionist conspiracy is taking over the world.
  • Options
    I've just looked at the site, its the biggest load of pure hate, racism and fascism as you are likely to find anywhere, the people who both run and contribute to the site must be dangerous perverse individuals who've got a twisted view of the world and all it contains.

Its frightening to think that these sort of "people" exist in society!
  • Options
    Hohohohoho, its not just the preserve of the far right.

There are plenty left of centre posters on these boards who believe that the Zionist conspiracy is taking over the world.

Really? Where?
  • Options

Yes as a rule I find nationalism to be wrong, absurd, etc......
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Really? Where?

Blagsta you are quite blatantly being foolish.

Clandestine is one of the main posters in here and has repeatedly propogated his Zionist conspiracy claims, as you well know.

I agree with Matadore..........( :nervous: )
  • Options
    Toadborg wrote:
    Blagsta you are quite blatantly being foolish.

Clandestine is one of the main posters in here and has repeatedly propogated his Zionist conspiracy claims, as you well know.

I agree with Matadore..........( :nervous: )

I know Clandestine believes all sorts of weird stuff about 9/11 but I don't think I've ever seen him claim any ZOG sort of stuff.
  • Options
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=83127&page=6&pp=15

This recent thread (still on the frontpage) that you may have missed....

There are plenty of other examples, I am surprised you hadn't noticed given your regularity of use here.............