Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sex with minors

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi im new here :wave: my name is dave by the way.
right i have a question for all of yall. what r your opinions on goin out with/ seeing under 16 yo? i was on the bus this mornin and there was this fit girl on there, i would have chatted her up, only thing was she is like 14/15 and im 18. would it be wrong for me to go out with her or have sex with her? would i be seen as a peedo?
i know that age doesn,t matter butttttt u know!!! any opinoins welcom. thanx. dave. :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    well its illegal and if caught you'd be on the sex offenders register(so go out with them, but no sex)... anyway, on the continent some countries have ages of consent set at 14 so it's not really pedophilia! Also in the olden days girls as young as 13 were married of and having children.

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    it doest take a genious to work out that it is not a good idea for an adult to have sex with somebody that is under 16. Its commonly known as "illegal"
  • Options
    Erm well going out with a 14/15 yr old wouldnt be disgusting but would be bridging on weird, girls that age are immature and not worth dealing with, i'd stick with a girl your own age!
    Oh and i'm not even going to get into the legalities of sex with minor, being illegal etc - so in conclusion - you may like looking at them, but thats as far as i would advise!
  • Options
    Yes it would be wrong, your an adult. Touch a minor in a sexual way and you'll be in the shit. Also there is a potential beating by the bother/father. Something I'd quite happily take pleasure in doing if someone of 18 touched my little sister of 14/15.... if I had one of that age of course. :thumb:
  • Options
    folkrocker wrote:
    well its illegal and if caught you'd be on the sex offenders register(so go out with them, but no sex)... anyway, on the continent some countries have ages of consent set at 14 so it's not really pedophilia! Also in the olden days girls as young as 13 were married of and having children.

Hope this helps!

True. But if your a visitor to that country and you have sex with someone of say 14 there, while it would be legal (as far as I know) for a foreigner to do that, you'd face prosecution when you came back to your own country if it wasn't legal to have sex with someone that age on your country.
  • Options
    you'd face prosecution when you came back to your own country if it wasn't legal to have sex with someone that age on your country.

Except you wouldn't.

But to answer the question. It is highly unlikely you would be charged for having sex with a consenting 14/15 yo girl at your age, but you'd be taking a risk as it is illegal. The fact that you thought "I would, but..." means that you know this, and don't really want to shag a young girl anyway.

But we've all done it, seen a fit lass on the bus and then realised she's 14. It's not perverted (or no more than normal).
  • Options
    I reckon you could get away with 15, but 14 would be pushing it tbh.
  • Options
    Take a read of this article about sex and the law
  • Options
    bigdavevw wrote:
    what r your opinions on goin out with/ seeing under 16 yo?
    really speaking there is nothing wrong with going out with someone under 16. as long as no sexual activity is taking place.
    bigdavevw wrote:
    she is like 14/15 and im 18. would it be wrong for me to go out with her or have sex with her? would i be seen as a peedo?
    obviously it would be wrong and illegal for you to have sex with her if she is only 14/15. if caught, you could be put on the sex offenders register - and yes, you would in effect be a paedophile / rapist becasue legally the girl would be too young to give consent to sexual intercourse taking place.
    bigdavevw wrote:
    i know that age doesn,t matter butttttt u know!!!
    age does matter wrt underage sex. - simple as that.

even if she was "fit" at that age. - why are you even considering it???
  • Options
    That wheresmyplacebo gets away with it... :D
  • Options
    z0ma wrote:

I didn't know she was under age.

Scandalous.
  • Options
    z0ma wrote:

Ooooo.......bitchy ;)

Anyway I think its a bad idea to be going anywhere near underagers. Be safe and shag all the 16 or over birds you want!!
  • Options
    my friend who was 16 was having sex with a 37 yr old. I find that more disgusting to be fair
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Except you wouldn't.

Unless you didn't know that you could be prosecuted or you was just on holiday with your mates, I'd doubt you'd stay.
  • Options
    Unless you didn't know that you could be prosecuted or you was just on holiday with your mates, I'd doubt you'd stay.
    ?

There are laws governing "child sex tourism" that apply outside of UK borders, but this applies to sex with young children.

Simply having sex with someone under the UK age of consent isn't enough. If you went to Spain and had sex with a 14-year-old it wouldn't be illegal there, and it wouldn't be illegal for you as a UK citizen to do it there, as the Spanish laws allow it.
  • Options
    cheers for all the replies, i see 18/19/20 yo,s going with underagers all the time. iv always thought it was a bit sick really, but you see most the young girls goin into pubs and getting served drinks...... mad!!! well i think ill stick to 16 and above. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    My wife was complaining the other day about this.

Apparently coal dust is a shit to get out of the bedsheets :confused:
  • Options

:lol: so bad it made me laugh :p
  • Options
    bigdavevw wrote:
    i know that age doesn,t matter butttttt u know!!! any opinoins welcom. thanx. dave. :thumb:

Dont be a frigging idiot thats all im gonna say. You KNOW she is a kid so keep well clear........and you needed to be told that, god whats this world coming to :rolleyes:
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    Dont be a frigging idiot thats all im gonna say. You KNOW she is a kid so keep well clear........and you needed to be told that, god whats this world coming to :rolleyes:
    well hes only 18 himself. Its not like a proper adult wanting to go out with a kid. Its only a 3 year diff. What 15 year old girl would want to go out with a lad her own age - seriously.
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    whats this world coming to :rolleyes:

the world is coming to a point where young teenagers are dressing so that they appear to be 18 / 19 or whatever, and presenting themselves as sexual beings. If they appear like this, then folk are going to be attracted to them, so it's hardly this guys fault if he is drawn towards a younger person.

Obviously in this case he has found out that the person is under 16, but I bet there are cases where people would not even know. At least this guy is asking the question to the people here, and isn't just out there doing it.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    the world is coming to a point where young teenagers are dressing so that they appear to be 18 / 19 or whatever, and presenting themselves as sexual beings. If they appear like this, then folk are going to be attracted to them, so it's hardly this guys fault if he is drawn towards a younger person.

agree with you, but the difference being he KNOWS shes a kid.
  • Options
    well hes only 18 himself. Its not like a proper adult wanting to go out with a kid. Its only a 3 year diff. What 15 year old girl would want to go out with a lad her own age - seriously.

He is an adult, she is a child................case closed tbh.
  • Options
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    He is an adult, she is a child................case closed tbh.
    oh come on..
    The world isnt black and white like that.
    I cant deny that what you say is true in law, but that doesnt mean morally theres something wrong with him.
    When I was 16 I went out with an 18 year old. If anything I was more mature than him. Before you say it, there is no real measurable difference between a 15 and a 16 year old, any more than the differences you would see between two 16 year olds. There is nothing major that happens in that time frame that makes one an adult and one a child (mentally)
  • Options
    The world isnt black and white like that.

Aye but look at the title of this thread, the guy wanted a reaction.....why else call it 'sex with minors' ?

So yeah, he is 18 she is too young for him blah blah blah :D
  • Options

I dont get it??
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    I dont get it??
    sex with miners

chortle chortle
  • Options
    someone..

some girl that hangs round with me and my mates occasionally (against my will :impissed: ) has been having a full blown affair with a man who is 52.. has 3 kids under the age of 15 too... :eek2:

shes been with him for over 4 years now and she has juust turned 18.. so she was about 14 when she first shagged him :k ick.

and to top it off shes recently started cheating on HIM with another married bloke who is also about 45 with kids. serves her right if she gets caught :p

personally i think sex with minors is a biig big no-no. get caught and youre up shit creek!
  • Options
    Mist wrote:

Obviously in this case he has found out that the person is under 16, but I bet there are cases where people would not even know. At least this guy is asking the question to the people here, and isn't just out there doing it.

But you could say in the past it was "wrong" because they LOOKED like kids and it would mean someone is deliberately sleeping with kids... whereas now they're sleeping with people who LOOK like adults and therefore are into adults if that makes sense.
  • Options
    soraliah wrote:
    some girl that hangs round with me and my mates occasionally (against my will :impissed: ) has been having a full blown affair with a man who is 52.. has 3 kids under the age of 15 too... :eek2:

shes been with him for over 4 years now and she has juust turned 18.. so she was about 14 when she first shagged him :k ick.

and to top it off shes recently started cheating on HIM with another married bloke who is also about 45 with kids. serves her right if she gets caught :p

personally i think sex with minors is a biig big no-no. get caught and youre up shit creek!

Fucking sick... Where on earth do you live?? :shocking: :eek: :eek2: Although, saying that, it could happen anywhere I guess...