Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why I'm not voting rant

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ah well, gave it my best shot. Guess youll have to find your own slogan then ;)
    no no ...someone young ...someone who has just been dragged in off the street ...they'll know what should realy be said to grab the attention of the dissafected and don't knows.
    young being about thirty ok?
  • Options
    mobleymobley Posts: 43 Boards Initiate
    I must stress that TheSite is not condoning apathy, we just want to have a spectrum of views on the upcoming General Election. If anyone wants to write a rant, can they please send a quick synopsis to mo@thesite.org
  • Options
    Really?

Not been mentioned much in the past few years has it? In terms of the legitimacy of the Labour Govt that is...

Especially considering that more people abstained than actually voted Labour.

Depends where you look.

It hasn't been a common theme in the popular press, but they all give repeated analingus to Blair anyway.

The political journals have raised this issue several times.

ETA: The best slogan would be "kill the cunts!" I predict 100% turnout if people could vote for politicians to be brutally murdered.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    ETA: The best slogan would be "kill the cunts!" I predict 100% turnout if people could vote for politicians to be brutally murdered.
    it only made me laugh cos of the scary truth contained within!