Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Radical Christian group to target abortion clinics

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lukesh wrote:
    this is what pissess me off when i said girls have abortions for the fun of it i did NOT say it in a stereotypical way i said it because i knew a few girls who had several abortions, laughed about it, told people like it was something fun. it s like i am being lecturered about it off you guys because i said that

well why did you not say that in the original post? and why did you say it in that manner? i mean, are you expecting us to read "girls have abortion for the fun of it" and assume you were talking about some girl in your school who laughed about her abortion, fuck we'd need some sort of telepathic powers to do that.
  • Options
    luke ...p;ease explain something to me ...how can your typing keep chasing from totaly chaotic to ver neat and tidy?
    we have had the dyslexic bit ...we have had the broken keyboard bit ...so what is it?

good point, never noticed that myself
  • Options
    I appreciate your point Luke, but I asked a question which yuou still have no answered.

You are upset at this girl "laughing about it"- why? Why should she be upset after an abortion, why should she care about it?
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    i don't know.
    well the only way i can figure it is there is more than one person typing ...more than one lukesh.
  • Options
    mods please ban Lukesh, He ruins almost every debate on here. I understand giving people chances, but this isnt even funny anymore. I dont even feel I can contribute to the debate because whats the point, its just ALL about Lukesh.
  • Options
    its just ALL about Lukesh.

:yes: i think he loves it really.
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    this thread has totally blwon out of porportion.

yeah, guess who done that?
    lukesh wrote:
    i feel a bit better inside now.

until next time someone misunderstands you (because you can't articulate yourself) and you go flying off the handle.........but im glad you feel better.
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    not until you guys start respetcing me for once.
    extreme views never seem to go down well here....you do talk shit at times but so does everyone else!...i,m probably as bad as you!
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    because i am not very good at explaining things properly. .
    Well stay out of the debating forum then!!
    why the hell should the rest of the site have to dumb down to accomodate you?
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    what angered me was the fact she was laughing and telling people about it as it was something to be proud of. its up to her how she handles it but it angers me to see them telling people as though its a game... so see how many aboritons you can have for example.

thats how it may seem luke but it's not really like that
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    what angered me was the fact she was laughing and telling people about it as it was something to be proud of. its up to her how she handles it but it angers me to see them telling people as though its a game... so see how many aboritons you can have for example.
    But you still haven't answered my question.

You seem to think she should be guilty and wailing and depressed. Why?
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    my spelling has massively improved since i visited here so I don't want to go thanks.
    I wasnt talking about your spelling.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    But you still haven't answered my question.

You seem to think she should be guilty and wailing and depressed. Why?

To be honest, if someone really did behave like lukesh claims, I would be concerned that they were either traumatised or disturbed.
  • Options
    To be honest, if someone really did behave like lukesh claims, I would be concerned that they were either traumatised or disturbed.
    I would too.

But Lukesh isn't making that point, he's implying that she, and abortion, are bad because she isn't morose.
  • Options
    Possibly, we all have different ways of dealing with things. I think its more likely she either hadnt had an abortion at all and was just saying she had as a warped kind of way of getting respect, or maybe she`d had one or two but wasnt particularly traumatised so was just talking about it without shame.
    I had one and Im not ashamed. I never regretted it for a minute.
  • Options
    Tell me, after reading the first and last pages of a 9 page thread, has the whole thing been taken up by Lukesh making bullshit remarks about abortion?
  • Options
    It has, yes.

To summarise, I'm a fuckian pedo who eats babies and rapes children, and everyone else should fuckian die!!!111
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    it was for them though.
    how'd you know though, maybe one of her mates gave her the impression abortion was something not to be taken seriously, so she then comes into school and plays it down, how'd you know she doesn't go home and cry her eyes out, having an abortion affects a women in a very emtional way, no one just laughs it off, you have to take these things into consideration before you think she just luaghed at killing her baby.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    It has, yes.

To summarise, I'm a fuckian pedo who eats babies and rapes children, and everyone else should fuckian die!!!111
    how rare... :yeees:
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    if you havnt understood me now than you will never will.
    aint that the truth.
  • Options
    i seriously think luke is suffering from some kind of MPD, like he can't remember what he posted 5 mins ago.......
  • Options
    why are you laughing when it was YOU who actually said that crap. Do you think they are the kind of things that should be said lightly?
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    having an abortion affects a women in a very emtional way, no one just laughs it off, you have to take these things into consideration before you think she just luaghed at killing her baby.

Not all women.

And nopbody has yet to answer my question, which was: why should she feel remorse or sadness?

Luke, that's what you've said and implied. Otherwise you wouldn't have said it.
    lukesh wrote:
    The number of abortions is high though, at my school girls were having abortions for the fun of it. Something needs to be done.

The context means that you are being critical because she isn't depressed and guilty, and feels no shame. You've said as much. Now obviously you think this is wrong, otherwise you wouldn;t say it made you "angry".

Why do you think it is wrong?
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    Its funny though. What done lightly?
    Yep, paedophilia is hilarious.

Glad that it amuses you Luke.
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    she might have done, I am only going on what i have seen.

luke, i think you see an issue, get some sort of idea about it and totally disregard any other possiblities, not a good thing to do, and thats a tip for life, not just politics. questioning and acceptance are key...remember that.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Not all women.

And nopbody has yet to answer my question, which was: why should she feel remorse or sadness?

Because of the potential. I can only go on what I might feel. I would feel grief because I had destroyed the potential for life in a way that is more deliberate than anything else.

I'm only using the word potential because I remember the 15 pages of 'what is life' last abortion debate. I would consider it alive.
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    she might have done, I am only going on what i have seen.
    Well why dont you try debating with proper FACTS rather than just what you think people `up stoke` are like. You turn every debate into a farce, blow your top, then calm down when you think you might get banned because you totally crossed the line.
    Well I for one think youre an offensive little shit who has no place here and you deserve to be banned for the things you have said.
    SOOOO many decent debates are getting ruined.
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    the VERY last time what made me angry was the fact she was laughing about it and telling people as though it was funny. how many times i have said this its flamming ridiculous!

now end it
    And, yet again, you don't answer my question.

You got angry because she wasn't taking it "seriously". Why?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Not all women.

i'm not sure, i mean, even if a women has no problem with abortion, it's a set belief of hers, there'll be a moment, even if it's just a split second where the reality hits you...it must be horrible but it's something that i can judge or blame someone for doing.
  • Options
    lukesh wrote:
    if peopel understood me a bit more than none of this would happen.

so you're expecting us to do all the work, we can only extend our arms half way, it's up to you to go the other half, you play the victim a lot, i understand you have problems but to say it's all our fault is stupid.