Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dirty Harry

124»

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    You either agree with violence or you dont, so dont in one breath say its ok then the next breath say its wrong, you cant have it both ways.

That's bollocks. I't noit as clear cut as that. There are occasions when violence of all degrees is acceptable.
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I could have quite easily smacked her one but I didnt (even though i was pissed myself)........I talked my way out of it because thats the way I do things.

People get angry and then get violent, it's human nature and inborn into all of us. It wasn't even very serious. He psuhed a camera back into the photgrapher - big fucking deal. I't nothing compared to what those scum do to him.

[/B][/QUOTE] A 'tap' and 'marking someone' are two totally different things. [/B][/QUOTE]

No they are not. Just because she doesn't suffer any injury doesn't mean it's not an act of violence. As you've said it was the only way to make her understand. There are a lot of people out there that don't listen - sometimes the only way to stick up for yourself and to make them listen is to use you fists.
    Weekender Offender