Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

i need it real bad!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When I clicked on this thread I expected it to be about sex :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    When I clicked on this thread I expected it to be about sex :p

lol :lol::lol::lol:

take your hand out of your pants now.. :p;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lennykravitzfan
    hi. i'm 16 and i waitress in a restaurant on saturdays. i can see the point of the author of this thread that earning a small amount you might expect to earn some extra money in tips over a day but i guess from a customers point of view it could come across as rude if you were seen to expect tips (this is hypothetical). however we dont get a lot of tips at all - what there is is shared out between all the staff working there and works out at about 50p a week in total - pretty pitiful. .

once again
    so the government here says that servers can make less than minimum wage, but no less than 2.65, because tips make up for it..

you dont expect tips because its a culture difference. Does no one listen to the girl?