Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

why can't I forget!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Ethics........coming from you, me sides are fooking killing me :lol::lol: [/b/

It is coming from me, yes.
    keep em coming..........your 'very' funny :lol:

You're funny too.
    i knew youd send me the :cool: smiley.....you always do heheheh

I send it to whom I choose!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    WTF!! You twat! No its not, with help you can fuction normally so a condistion dont have to be a neg thing and no one should be mocked because they have one!:mad:

Mocked? When did I mock? Maybe I didn't make this clear enough, so i'll clarify. What I meant was that I didn't see a condition to be of benefit to a person, therefore it's a negative thing to be suffering from a mental illness. Sorry, didn't mean to offend.
  • Options
    Pedantic fool. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by confuciooos
    Pedantic fool. :)

You're boring me and offending me.

Go away.
  • Options

You're funny too.

Aw thanks..........shame I cant say the same for yourself :p

Hey, you stay here.....ignore what them lot are saying, you make this place so funny with your comments. Shit, this is better than last night :D
  • Options
    Aw thanks..........shame I cant say the same for yourself :p

Hey, you stay here.....ignore what them lot are saying, you make this place so funny with your comments. Shit, this is better than last night :D

What happened last night?
  • Options
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    What happened last night?

shhhh nowt....im just saying that to make him feel wanted :p
  • Options
    can i have a personality disorder miss ...please miss ...i want one!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    can i have a personality disorder miss ...please miss ...i want one!

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

Have fun! It takes a while...
  • Options
    http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

Have fun! It takes a while...
    i got this far and decided i'm safe ...i'm sound ...ok? i'll have a look when i'm more capabble.

o
    A personality disorder is basically a set of traits that combine to negatively affect your life. They have a wide range of causes and some are easier to treat than others. This test is set up to look for the ten recongized personality disorders which are Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal, Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic, Narcissistic, Avoidant, Dependent, and Obsessive-Compulsive.

Once again, this test is not meant to be used as a diagnostic tool. Only a trained professional can properly diagnose a personality disorder.

Finally, be honest! This test is completely anonymous, so please be honest otherwise you will not get the proper results.
  • Options
    You certainly have something wrong with you.

Do I?
    Maybe you're just bloody irritating by nature.

I don't believe so!!

I never mocked anyone suffering from a condition. Do you actually know who you're talking to or are you just trying to make wild accusations?

Heh, what an ego!! I never knew I had to be 'careful' when speaking to you. :rolleyes: :lol:
  • Options
    Do I?

I don't believe so!!

Heh, what an ego!! I never knew I had to be 'careful' when speaking to you. :rolleyes: :lol:
    oi! wotchit sunshine ...have to careful talking to the nun as well ...respect man.
    you seen her fists?
  • Options
    Do I?

Yup
    I don't believe so!!

I do

How dare you call me egotistical. How dare you make wild accusations about me 'mocking others who suffer from conditions' when you don't know a THING about who I am, what i've done in my life. I'll guarantee i've seen more people suffering from autism, asbergers, downs, dyslexia, dyspraxia, schizophrenia, ADD, ADHD, and a funny disease where you just suddenly drop dead for no apparent reason in the corridor, than you will in your lifetime. I know what it's like. I've seen it first hand. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.
  • Options
    Doc, he's being a right tit......hes trying to wind you up. Same routine every time and people fall for it.....just laugh at the silly cnut.....i do :lol:
  • Options
    Doc, he's being a right tit......hes trying to wind you up. Same routine every time and people fall for it.....just laugh at the silly cnut.....i do :lol:

Sorry Becks, it's just when you've grown up around mental illness and SEN, you get so personally passionate about insults to people with conditions that you can't help but go into one.
  • Options
    Sorry Becks, it's just when you've grown up around mental illness and SEN, you get so personally passionate about insults to people with conditions that you can't help but go into one.

I know exactly what your saying....I was into trouble because i let my gob go when he started doing the same thing .
    What he likes is to get a response and soon as he sees he is getting a response he will post things that he 'knows' will make you tic.
    Same routine, he works the arse off someone, he gets banned and then he signs up as someone else......but we always know its him.
  • Options
    I Same routine, he works the arse off someone, he gets banned and then he signs up as someone else......but we always know its him.
    canny this digital extra deception innit.
  • Options
    Instruction to mods - take logged IP, take date and time, take to his ISP and say 'this bloke is being racist on our boards' and see how long he keeps posting after that :)
  • Options
    What I dont understand is why the mods dont just ban him each time they find out who he is. They seem to wait until each new username does something really bad, rather than realising its the same person and he already did it many times under a different name.
    I find this person to be so disruptive to the harmony of the boards, they should just ban him each time he re-registers. It doesnt take a genius to work out who he is.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Mocked? When did I mock? Maybe I didn't make this clear enough, so i'll clarify. What I meant was that I didn't see a condition to be of benefit to a person, therefore it's a negative thing to be suffering from a mental illness. Sorry, didn't mean to offend.

Just because someone has a mental illness doenst mean they are suffering. The wench's sister has a mental illness, and has a great quality of life.

Better than mine :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    What I dont understand is why the mods dont just ban him each time they find out who he is.

because there is always a chance that we could be wrong. What if someone got banned and it wasnt him ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dr Pirate
    Just because someone has a mental illness doenst mean they are suffering. The wench's sister has a mental illness, and has a great quality of life.

Better than mine :(

I know someone with a mental illness and they have a great life too. Probably coz she has taken up permanent residence in Cockoo land but anyhoo..
  • Options
    because there is always a chance that we could be wrong. What if someone got banned and it wasnt him ?

Then they get banned and its not him, at least its one less troll on here.

Its not like people cant sign up again, mono-wotsit seems to have done it enough times.
  • Options
    Then they get banned and its not him, at least its one less troll on here.

when he first signs up he doesent post like a troll.....thats the problem.
    Its hardly fair if someone got banned and they were a genuine person or whatever.
  • Options

Its hardly fair if someone got banned and they were a genuine person or whatever.

That mono-wotsit is a genuine person, just not a very nice one =\
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    I know someone with a mental illness and they have a great life too. Probably coz she has taken up permanent residence in Cockoo land but anyhoo..
    i come into contact with people with mental stuff going on ...especialy kids.
    and i know that yes ...some people with what we would call an illness ...are realy in another world ...possibly all ofg theier own making ...wow.
    all power to them i say.
  • Options
    That mono-wotsit is a genuine person, just not a very nice one =\

its monoprat and hes a fart :D

and its always the same, when hes found out he naffs off.......either to a diff forum or to a totally different site........same thing every time :lol:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

Its not like people cant sign up again, mono-wotsit seems to have done it enough times.

I can think of 4 straight of my head. The guy needs to get a fucking life.
  • Options
    its monoprat and hes a fart :D

:lol:
  • Options
    smackthem.jpg