Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

why can't I forget!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by confuciooos
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_illness#Symptoms_of_mental_illness

Tell me which mental illness from the above I have exactly?

And since you don't know me, then it makes you silly by stating I have a mental illness!

Why hasn't anyone answered my question?:cool:
  • Options
    Why hasn't anyone answered my question?:cool:

You don't answer anyone else's questions. In fact you just reply to questions with questions.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I can't find a way to word this properly but here goes.

You pushed the child over. You're right, this doesn't automatically mean you have a mental problem. However, you wanted to push the child over. You pushed the child over because you had a bad upbringing. Therefore I'd say you had a problem of some sort and should seek help. Pushing children over in the street is not the sort of thing you go around doing.

So tell people to stop saying I'm 'acting hard' then.
  • Options
    Oooo... I so wanna kick you monoprat
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Oooo... I so wanna kick you monoprat

Next time you're thinking of being witty, go and play with your Barbies instead.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Next time you're thinking of being witty, go and play with your Barbies instead.

I don't have any:(

Seriously.. this whole thread is stupid... One thing is being banned and coming back once.. but 2/3 times.. thats obsessive..
  • Options
    Monocrat has been here longer than you.

I'm just waiting for Steelgate to return.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Monocrat has been here longer than you.

I'm just waiting for Steelgate to return.

Who is steelgate?
  • Options
    why are you here trying to fight your point as pushing a child over as sane?!?!? your a complete looney! no one in their right mind would ever push over a child for reason, you keep saying no reason? to people who ask you what happened. so instead of trying to be smart why dont u just tell us what they did to you, coz people are trying to loose their patience with someone ignorant nobody!
  • Options
    1558216898.l.gif
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz
    why are you here trying to fight your point as pushing a child over as sane?!?!? your a complete looney! no one in their right mind would ever push over a child for reason, you keep saying no reason? to people who ask you what happened. so instead of trying to be smart why dont u just tell us what they did to you, coz people are trying to loose their patience with someone ignorant nobody!

I gave the reason why. You should read the thread properly!!!
  • Options

I have not seen a reason for you pushing the child.
  • Options
    well explain it as all i could find were people telling you that you are a twat.
  • Options
    So far all I have had are people telling me that I have mental problems (without proving it) and accusations of not listening to others, plus hypocrisy!!

I'm leaving this thread. You can't tell me to be 'decent' when you (as Bumblebee said) don't give a shit about others!!
  • Options
    So far all I have had are people telling me that I have mental problems (without proving it) and accusations of not listening to others, plus hypocrisy!!

Well, you don't listen to others. Plus you said you had stated reasons for pushing the kid over when you have not. And now that you realise that, you're doing a swift change of subject to try and gloss over it.

I'm leaving this thread. You can't tell me to be 'decent' when you (as Bumblebee said) don't give a shit about others!!

I'd say :wave: but somehow I doubt you will be following through on that promise to leave.
  • Options

Do us all a favour and leave the forums. Surely you should have got the idea you are not wanted when you have been banned three times already.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    Do us all a favour and leave the forums. Surely you should have got the idea you are not wanted when you have been banned three times already.

before he leaves i want to know why he comes back, if you got banned 3times it's pretty obvious your NOT FUCKING WANTED.. so why come here?
  • Options
    Eating pork isn't 'normal' in Saudi Arabia. So eating a bacon sandwich in Riyadh denotes mental ill-health does it?!

Politicians syllogism.

As logical an argument as 'all dogs have four legs, my cat has four legs, therefore my cat is a dog.'
  • Options
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???
    I really doubt anyone here wants him to stay. So why do you keep talking to him? Just ignore him, or even better don't recognize his existence at all, and he'll leave.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Well, you don't listen to others. Plus you said you had stated reasons for pushing the kid over when you have not. And now that you realise that, you're doing a swift change of subject to try and gloss over it.

I'd say :wave: but somehow I doubt you will be following through on that promise to leave.

It's not a promise!
    Politicians syllogism.

As logical an argument as 'all dogs have four legs, my cat has four legs, therefore my cat is a dog

Heh, retard!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Strange, you just asked me to prove there are several different kinds of mental illness and symptoms of them and here you are proving it yourself. As you have pointed out, I am not a trained health professional, so I wouldn't dare to step on their toes. I was merely pointing out that you were wrong when you said pushing over a small child is not a symptom of mental illness.

However, I'd start by looking at this

Why should I read something posted by a narcisstic hypocrite?
  • Options
    I can't imagine that pushing a young child over in the street would be considered 'normal' in any society

Are you sure about that? :)

Ancient Greeks thought paedophilia was 'normal'. Sorry your argument is false.
  • Options
    I can understand jokes

My sister can understand jokes and she is very high up on the autistic spectrum. Also my godson has asburgers and he has a great imagination which texts books say he isnt ment to have.
  • Options
    Are you sure about that? :)

Ancient Greeks thought paedophilia was 'normal'. Sorry your argument is false.

You're an idiot.

You're just false full stop.

You have some right dodgy illness going on, it's like you NEED to be told how much everyone disagrees with you just so you can invite us into your twisted world of how it's okay to harm a child.

I feel really sorry for you, like REALLY sorry for you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    My sister can understand jokes and she is very high up on the autistic spectrum. Also my godson has asburgers and he has a great imagination which texts books say he isnt ment to have.

What the fuck's that supposed to mean?

If I DO have Asperger's, so what? What gives you a right to look down on those with medical conditions? I take it you've never been sick in your life!!?

But you cut yourself and have no self-esteem. So you really cannot tell me about 'mental illness'. (and self-harm is a symptom of mental illness, so no pedantic fuck can correct me here.)
  • Options
    Heh, retard!

Isn't takiong pleasure at others' misfortuntes considered 'immoral'? :p

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    You're an idiot.

You're just false full stop.

You have some right dodgy illness going on, it's like you NEED to be told how much everyone disagrees with you just so you can invite us into your twisted world of how it's okay to harm a child.

I feel really sorry for you, like REALLY sorry for you.

I don't know you. Why should you feel 'pity' for me?

I have no mental illness. As neither of you people know me, you cannot verify that!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    :p

That's a non sequitur.
  • Options
    I don't know you. Why should you feel 'pity' for me?

I have no mental illness. As neither of you people know me, you cannot verify that!!

Why must you invert commas into everything? It's not a label pity. It's really genuine. I feel PITY for you. I feel bad you're denying yourself an okay life by abusing kiddies in the street who have no idea how twisted you really are, and that's sad.

You seem intelligent enough, just void of common sense.