Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

why can't I forget!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by confuciooos
    What the fuck's that supposed to mean?

If I DO have Asperger's, so what? What gives you a right to look down on those with medical conditions? I take it you've never been sick in your life!!?

But you cut yourself and have no self-esteem. So you really cannot tell me about 'mental illness'. (and self-harm is a symptom of mental illness, so no pedantic fuck can correct me here.)

I dont look down on you, I never said I did or gave the impression that I did, infact I have always liked you, when you were here as moncrat I wanted to "study", but really it was cos you made me laugh
    Yes I've been sick, I didnt say I hadnt, and your right I USED to cut that dont mean I'm not of a stable mind now.
  • Options
    sequitur.

Sorry, I dont know what that word means
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    I dont look down on you, I never said I did or gave the impression that I did, infact I have always liked you, when you were here as moncrat I wanted to "study", but really it was cos you made me laugh
    Yes I've been sick, I didnt say I hadnt, and your right I USED to cut that dont mean I'm not of a stable mind now.

How can you like me? You don't know me. You people are saying that it's a negative thing to have a condition. Is it really? That strikes of narcissism to me.

And you always used to post about 'self-harm' and how depressed (depression is a mental illness too!) you always were!!
  • Options
    How can you like me? You don't know me. You people are saying that it's a negative thing to have a condition. Is it really? That strikes of narcissism to me.

And you always used to post about 'self-harm' and how depressed (depression is a mental illness too!) you always were!!

Do you have to question everything? Really? Can't you just accept things are? See what I'm doing here? Can you? Why not? Yes?
  • Options

I dont know why I like you I just dont think your that bad, a lil strange sometimes but, meh, who isnt (please not that i do not agree with you actually hurting a small child).
    Having what we are assumeing you have is not a bad thing, it would just explain alot about the way you act on here.
    I'm know what I used to post, and I have stopped selfharming and I am no longer depressed. If you had read any of my other threads you would have understood the reasons behind the depression.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    Electric shock therapy seems to be good for this type of stuff.. I'm sure they have really comfortable chairs for shock therapy somewhere .....

Helpful:thumb:
  • Options
    It's not a promise!

Oh look, he's back in the thread he said he was leaving.

What a surprise.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Do you have to question everything? Really? Can't you just accept things are? See what I'm doing here? Can you? Why not? Yes?

It's in man's nature to question everything. Spare your fatalistic Judeo-Christian bullshit on some other sap.

Not all people 'accept' things anyhow. Since you're female, would you 'accept' the government taking away your right to vote?
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Why must you invert commas into everything? It's not a label pity. It's really genuine. I feel PITY for you. I feel bad you're denying yourself an okay life by abusing kiddies in the street who have no idea how twisted you really are, and that's sad.

You seem intelligent enough, just void of common sense.

Heh, you have no idea what 'common sense' I possess.
  • Options
    Sorry, I dont know what that word means

Look it up. It's Latin by the way! ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Oh look, he's back in the thread he said he was leaving.

What a surprise.

Look, I bet you're older than I am. So why not act like an adult. accept someone lied, and move on. That's what a healthy person would do in such a situation.

Why mope around about it? You don't even know me.
  • Options
    It's in man's nature to question everything. Spare your fatalistic Judeo-Christian bullshit on some other sap.

Not all people 'accept' things anyhow. Since you're female, would you 'accept' the government taking away your right to vote?

what about the childs right not to be pushed over?
  • Options
    Look it up. It's Latin by the way! ;)

Do I have to?:(
  • Options
    what about the childs right not to be pushed over?
    could have landed on an ANT.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    could have landed on an ANT.

The horror!!!:eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    before he leaves i want to know why he comes back, if you got banned 3times it's pretty obvious your NOT FUCKING WANTED.. so why come here?

*cough*
    Who is steelgate?

Before your time. A complete cock. Thought women deserved to be raped.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    1555attentiongirl-thumb.jpg
  • Options
    He can't be back, he just can't be... :no: :(
  • Options
    Look, I bet you're older than I am. So why not act like an adult. accept someone lied, and move on. That's what a healthy person would do in such a situation.

Why mope around about it? You don't even know me.

Errr, ok whatever mister.

You mistakenly assume that I give enough of a fuck about you to mope.

On the contrary. Unlike you, I *can* actually leave this thread. See ya.
  • Options
    Heh, retard!

Don't be so fucking rude. You wouldn't like it if your brother had learning difficulties and I called him a retard. Dickheads like you shouldn't ever be allowed to open your mouth and say stuff like that until you've spent five weeks in a special school to really open your eyes to what the fuck it is you're saying.
  • Options

Do you have delusional paranoid schizotypal personality disorder? I think so.

Is it a negative thing to have a condition? What a stupid question. Of course it is.
  • Options
    Hello Monoprat......wanker :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

For some reason that seems so much funnier from you than Hellfire Becky....
  • Options
    No, I have no personality disorder.
    Is it a negative thing to have a condition? What a stupid question. Of course it is.

Sorry, but I don't believe it's ethiclly justified to mock others who suffer from conditions.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

Hello!!!!! :cool:
  • Options

Sorry, but I don't believe it's ethiclly justified to mock others who suffer from conditions.

Ethics........coming from you, me sides are fooking killing me :lol::lol:

keep em coming..........your 'very' funny :lol:

i knew youd send me the :cool: smiley.....you always do heheheh
  • Options
    Originally posted by dr_carter

WTF!! You twat! No its not, with help you can fuction normally so a condistion dont have to be a neg thing and no one should be mocked because they have one!:mad:
  • Options
    For some reason that seems so much funnier from you than Hellfire Becky....

Well thank you doc......I'll pay yer later ;)
  • Options

You certainly have something wrong with you. Maybe you're just bloody irritating by nature.

I never mocked anyone suffering from a condition. Do you actually know who you're talking to or are you just trying to make wild accusations?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    You certainly have something wrong with you. Maybe you're just bloody irritating by nature.

Hes just a complete cunt. Ignore him, the mods will soon dispose of him.