Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Alcohol without ID

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Do you realise that any chest-puffing you do is cancelled out by your sad little insecurities? I say little, but if you can pick up on them over the internet, they must be pretty freaking huge.

Have you stopped to think people are calling you patronising names is because you get so pathetically wound up about it?

I am more secure than most people you will meet. If you think I have insecurities, do explain them to me. I would so enjoy the laugh.

I do not like people calling me sad.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    Go away.

Shut it, stupid.
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Well it sure sounded like a threat, or at least a warning. No offense but if I were to call you stupid now, how would I be made to regret it over an internet forum? I'm not trying to start a fight but you're sounding all aggressive over a silly little word you shouldn't really give a fuck about.

I don't really care whether or not it was a threat, a warning or otherwise. My point is DON'T CALL ME STUPID!
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Shut it, stupid.

DO NOT CALL ME STUPID!
  • Options
    I don't really care whether or not it was a threat, a warning or otherwise. My point is DON'T CALL ME STUPID!

stupid. :p

And don't say you're not, because right now you're behaving like a stupid, ignorant, kid.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    DO NOT CALL ME STUPID!

Even if you so blatantly are?
  • Options
    I am more secure than most people you will meet. If you think I have insecurities, do explain them to me. I would so enjoy the laugh.

I hope you find the fact that somebody gets upset about being called little and unintelligent, and when I say upset, and I mean whinging and whiny and incapable of shutting up about it, as I do. :)

You care that people on an internet forum call you stupid. If that's not sad, I don't know what is.

Ho hum.
  • Options
    If I don't tolerate something, I don't tolerate it anywhere.
  • Options
    stupid. :p

And don't say you're not, because right now you're behaving like a stupid, ignorant, kid.

I am not stupid, I am most definitely not ignorant, and I do not like being called a kid.
  • Options
    If I don't tolerate something, I don't tolerate it anywhere.

Maybe people call you stupid because you are? Just because in your fantasies everyone loves you and you are a bloody genius, doesn't mean that you are in reality.

It's just a word. Get over yourself.
  • Options
    I am not stupid, I am most definitely not ignorant, and I do not like being called a kid.

If you're not stupid then stop fucking acting it! :rolleyes:

If you're not ignorant, then for fucks sake start listening to what people have been saying.

And I never said you are a kid, I said you're acting like one.
  • Options
    Maybe people call you stupid because you are? Just because in your fantasies everyone loves you and you are a bloody genius, doesn't mean that you are in reality.

It's just a word. Get over yourself.

You don't know me, so you are in no place to comment on my reality.
  • Options
    If you're not ignorant, then for fucks sake start listening to what people have been saying.

Specifically what?
  • Options
    and I do not like being called a kid.

easy solution to that......grow up ?
  • Options
    Specifically what?

Specifically stop acting stupid, that's what. The amount of bloody times it's been said and you're still acting stupid.

If I were you I'd apologise to everyone now, for starting an arguement, or just stop posting. Or close the thread. Just do something! Please! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Alright, i'm sorry. I'm in a terribly bad mood right now because i'm wondering whether or not i've made the right decision, and my entire life plan will be permanently changed come Wednesday. I am acting like a complete git. If everyone ceases to post abuse I promise to let sleeping dogs lie and be a much more pleasant and mature individual from now on.
  • Options
    You don't know me, so you are in no place to comment on my reality.

*holds the bridge of his nose*

OK. Let's try this one more time.

Right. OK.

Kiddo, of COURSE I don't know you in real life. I did not suggest that for a second.

Still with me? Good.

However, on the internet, you act like an arrogant tosser. You got that?

My hypothesis (go find a dictionary if you don't understand) is that people call you stupid because you talk to people ON THE INTERNET, like I am talking to you now, and because you act like you ARE actually stupid.

So, my other theory is that if you stop acting stupid, people will stop calling you stupid.

However, you DO act stupid. Therefore, people call you stupid. And then you get pissy. This makes no sense to me.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    ¬_¬

stupid :p
  • Options
    Please read post above yours horatio.
  • Options
    aaaawww dr, why did you do that....I was looking forward to a good slagging match :p

nah gotta give credit where its due least you are trying to sort it out before it got out of hand:thumb:
  • Options
    Alright, i'm sorry. I'm in a terribly bad mood right now because i'm wondering whether or not i've made the right decision, and my entire life plan will be permanently changed come Wednesday. I am acting like a complete git. If everyone ceases to post abuse I promise to let sleeping dogs lie and be a much more pleasant and mature individual from now on.

Accepted. :)

I'm sorry too, if I need to be. *group hugs* :D

*loves making up*
  • Options
    Please read post above yours horatio.

Well, I'm sorry, but you can't keep being a twat, apologising and then reverting to your old behaviour again and expect people to be all "Oh my God, I'm so sorry for judging you. *hugz*"
  • Options
    Well, I'm sorry, but you can't keep being a twat, apologising and then reverting to your old behaviour again and expect people to be all "Oh my God, I'm so sorry for judging you. *hugz*"

Be proud. He helped you get to 4000 posts :p
  • Options
    Oh dear God. Shut up.

If it wasn't my 4000 post, I wish it was. :(
  • Options
    If it wasn't my 4000 post, I wish it was. :(

If you are really sad, you could retrack all your previous 7 posts and find out...:p
  • Options
    If you are really sad, you could retrack all your previous 7 posts and find out...:p

No, it was 3999. And apparently, we can't delete posts anymore, which I didn't know about. :s

Not that I would, as that would just be sad. :p
  • Options
    My hypothesis (go find a dictionary if you don't understand) is that people call you stupid because you talk to people ON THE INTERNET, like I am talking to you now, and because you act like you ARE actually stupid.

So, my other theory is that if you stop acting stupid, people will stop calling you stupid.

Can I have a theory?

I think that if you treat other people (particularly people on the 'net) like they're below you/less clever than you/well...stupid, they will see you as an arrogant bastard, an arrogant, stupid bastard at that.

*thinks she came too late*
  • Options
    if you act in real life how you come across in this thread... like a stupid arragont childish ballsack, I would beat the hell out of you. You are stupid, you are a kid, you are annoying, you are not cool. No matter what way you try to make yourself seem neat and awsome, it won't work because you've already proved that you are a stupid jackass.

stupid.
  • Options
    My thanks to everyone for understanding.

This week would have been the week I go to university. I really don't know whether or not I should have gone atm, I kinda think I should, but then I look at the picture I have on my wall of a bloke called Dr. Garry Craven and it cheers me up. :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    My thanks to everyone for understanding.

This week would have been the week I go to university. I really don't know whether or not I should have gone atm, I kinda think I should, but then I look at the picture I have on my wall of a bloke called Dr. Garry Craven and it cheers me up. :)

:confused:

im confused. who beith dr garry craven?