Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Feel the love!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    I've got trust issues with women.

My hubby had trust issues with me. When we met he never trusted me because his (now) ex wife took a fella to their house, whilst he was upstairs in bed, he caught them on the settee in the living room.
    It was hard in the beginning because he thought we were all the same.
    He doesent have that problem no more, so you can overcome that.
  • Options
    I hit the bottom and started to climb back up. I went to the doctors, I took the drugs, I went to the therapy.

I'm not hugely better, but it's small steps. You have to make them, because people won't do it for you, people can't do it for you, and people will get frustrated if you don't do it.

Doctor. Go.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    My hubby had trust issues with me. When we met he never trusted me because his (now) ex wife took a fella to their house, whilst he was upstairs in bed, he caught them on the settee in the living room. It was hard in the beginning because he thought we were all the same. He doesent have that problem no more, so you can overcome that.

Thanks, Becky. I know all women aren't the same, and I try to avoid getting into that trap. I've got a lot of personal issues I'm trying to work through.
  • Options
    KERMIT: Go to the doctor? Done that, got the tablets, been referred for counselling, still not heard back from them over a week on. Looks like the next step is down to me. I'm so scared.
  • Options
    KERMIT: Go to the doctor? Done that, got the tablets, been referred for counselling, still not heard back from them over a week on. Looks like the next step is down to me. I'm so scared.

A week is nothing. When I was referred to the mental health unit in Newcastle it was three months, after I'd have my referral sessions they said it would be 18 months before therapy. they rang around and pushed me in in Durham because I was so priority, but it takes time. A week is nothing.

The next step is down to you. People will help, but they can't do it for you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

Too right it is. But it's hard to know what to do. I'm told I should volunteer for something. There's a side of me that wants to work, there's a side that wants to go back to education. I want to do something about it, I really do.
  • Options
    I'd like to apologise to everyone that I have affected tonight with my selfish and petulant behaviour. If a moderator could perhaps please delete this thread, it would be most helpful.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Blond bombshell or lipsy. Two fine women.

:eek: Woah! I can't believe you remembered me!! :blush: I havent heard from your hot ass in ages :(
  • Options
    And everyone else on here feels the same. Some people hide it better than others, some people just don't talk about it and pretend that everything in their life is perfect. It isn't.

Stargalaxy, this is absolutely true. My life is not perfect, far from it, and I'm one of the people who doesn't talk about it much, but more than anything that's to avoid boring everyone to death!

But while we're here, Mr Miffy is quite ill and we don't know if he's going to get better, as well as having other problems that we KNOW are not going to get better (he will end up in a wheelchair), my daughter won't even speak to me and I have a psycho ex husband who is intent on dragging me through the courts at every opportunity and telling the most incredible lies about me to anyone who will listen.

Just remember when you see other people and you get jealous... you're not seeing the whole story. You never know what's really going on in peoples' lives.
  • Options

exactly.

you can have all the pills and therapy in the world, but nothing will change until you get off your arse and change it.

i learned that the hard way.
  • Options
    MIFFY: Fair points. I suppose we never do know quite the full story about anyone.
    KAFFRIN: Always interesting to hear from you.
    GROOVAYBABY: I want to get better! Why does no one believe me when I say that? I believe it!
  • Options
    For heaven's sake, I already have been to the doctor! I already am on medication! I already have been booked in for counselling! What else am I meant to do?
  • Options
    Carry on? I'm not sure what I'm meant to carry on with. Carry on living? Carry on trying to make things better? Is that what you mean?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    Carry on living, carry on with meds, carry on with counsilling. Just don't give up.

OK. I will do precisely that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    i think cruel2bkind is rather yummy
    *Hugz and Kisses*
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Aimz is pretty hot, but so is stressedstar and c2bk, i think most of the females on here are good looking,
    *Hugz and Kisses*
    Originally posted by Godders
    *tink*, young and sexy, or cruel to be kind.
    *Hugz and Kisses*

Cheers Guys; Your cheques should reach yas by the end of the week ;)
  • Options
    Cruel2BKind, would you mind not boasting about your popularity on my threads, please? You are making me feel extremely jealous, knowing that people here don't like me so much!!!
  • Options
    Cruel2BKind, would you mind not boasting about your popularity on my threads, please? You are making me feel extremely jealous, knowing that people here don't like me so much!!!

Excuse m'moi - Was first time I seen this thread and was flattered. Now quit your whinging lad.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Excuse m'moi - Was first time I seen this thread and was flattered. Now quit your whinging lad.

Samantha, you're upsetting me. :rolleyes:
  • Options

shut up?
  • Options

Isn't that exactly what this thread was originally all about? To feed people's egos?
  • Options

What's your point?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fáfnir VII
    To feed people's egos?

Aye.. :yes: aint it Greeaat!!! haha
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fáfnir VII
    Isn't that exactly what this thread was originally all about? To feed people's egos?

Yes, it was about feeding MY ego!
  • Options

:rolleyes:
  • Options

Well life doesn't revolve round you lad! This is a PUBLIC board. You ask people a question. Don't expect them to fall to your knees just cause you made the thread.
  • Options
    Well life doesn't revolve round you lad! This is a PUBLIC board. You ask people a question. Don't expect them to fall to your knees just cause you made the thread.

Why did I sense from day one that me and you wouldn't get along?
  • Options
    Why did I sense from day one that me and you wouldn't get along?

I don't know; please do tell though.
  • Options
    I don't know; please do tell though.

Never mind. I'm sorry, Samantha, I'm not in a good mood today. Had a bad weekend. Sorry if I'm taking it out on you.
  • Options
    Oh god it just gets worse
  • Options
    Originally posted by jake0
    Oh god it just gets worse

hoi Jake0