Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Feel the love!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Skive
    51 posts per day is an outragous rate. :D
    Even if I had all day to sit here I still wouldn't have that much to say.

yeah, the post whore :p

3.12 is my posts per day thing. I think thats cool :)
  • Options
    not even i have that much:o
  • Options
    I must confess I'm not totally sure how I've managed it. It will go down, if it doesn't it's because I'm failing my course.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    I must confess I'm not totally sure how I've managed it.

You manage it by posting in practically every thread, even if you have nothing much to say.

HTH.
  • Options
    Emily wins hands down :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Aimz is pretty hot, but so is stressedstar and c2bk, i think most of the females on here are good looking,
    Ah cheers :blush: i agree you on stressedstar (even thou im a girl myself i can still make commentsabout other fit girls) - (and no dont get your hopes up im not a lesbian) :lol:
  • Options
    *hugs the girlies*
  • Options
    That's nice, I really needed a hug as well.
  • Options
    Following complaints I received yesterday on PM that I haven't posted a picture of myself for scrutiny, I will do that now. I know that I am nowhere near as good-looking as Aimz, (can you blame me for flirting with her, the sexy little minx!) stressedstar (who seems to think I'm not that bad-looking) and grungegirl. (who seemed to revel in the attention when I told her I liked a picture of her in green make-up she posted recently)

As for the moderators, I do fancy one of them, but I won't mention who. I suspect she'd tell me to f**k off even if I did.

***EDITED: Having thought about it for a few minutes, I've decided to remove my picture. If anyone wants me to bring this back, they can ask me nicely either here or on PM.***
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    Even if I had all day to sit here I still wouldn't have that much to say.

Fiend_85 doesn't either :yeees:

But to answer the question: The Boss (and I don't mean Dom) is :yes:
  • Options
    I have the hots for one female moderator myself. Does that mean I should see a doctor? :blush:
  • Options
    ah, another one of these threads. great. i missed all this shameless flirting.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    ah, another one of these threads. great. i missed all this shameless flirting.

oh kat, can i call you kat, i love you, secretly. :heart::heart: but i've just been too scared to tell you cuz your involved and stuff.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    oh kat, can i call you kat, i love you, secretly. :heart::heart: but i've just been too scared to tell you cuz your involved and stuff.

you can call me whatever you like, my one true love.

shhhh, don't tell mr. kaff.
  • Options
    Come to think of it, you're (probably) not that bad-looking yourself, Kaffrin... ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    Following complaints I received yesterday on PM that I haven't posted a picture of myself for scrutiny, I will do that now. I know that I am nowhere near as good-looking as Aimz, (can you blame me for flirting with her, the sexy little minx!) stressedstar (who seems to think I'm not that bad-looking) and grungegirl. (who seemed to revel in the attention when I told her I liked a picture of her in green make-up she posted recently)

As for the moderators, I do fancy one of them, but I won't mention who. I suspect she'd tell me to f**k off even if I did.

***EDITED: Having thought about it for a few minutes, I've decided to remove my picture. If anyone wants me to bring this back, they can ask me nicely either here or on PM.***

...:eek2:
  • Options
    Kiezo, what's the problem? And trust me, the guy in the avatar might be good-looking, (for an animated character) but I don't really look much like him. I look slightly similar to the guy in the DJ avatar.
  • Options
    Come to think of it, you're (probably) not that bad-looking yourself, Kaffrin... ;)

well, if that's not a compliment!

¬_¬
  • Options
    well, if that's not a compliment!

Well, I don't know for sure what you look like. Which is a damn shame, as I'd love to flirt with more women on this site.
  • Options
    Kiezo, what's the problem? And trust me, the guy in the avatar might be good-looking, (for an animated character) but I don't really look much like him. I look slightly similar to the guy in the DJ avatar.

What the fuck!? Did you just like, miss a weeks worth of sleep or soemthing?
    Which is a damn shame, as I'd love to flirt with more women on this site.

Please, please don't.
  • Options
    Well, I don't know for sure what you look like. Which is a damn shame, as I'd love to flirt with more women on this site.

it's probably for the best then.
  • Options
    it's probably for the best then.

What have people got against me flirting my heart out on this website? Is there a rule against it or something? Or are they just jealous?
  • Options
    Originally posted by NaCN
    She was a girl from Birmingham!
    Or not. Thank Christ.
    I know the one, her name was Pauline, she lived in a tree.
  • Options
    What have people got against me flirting my heart out on this website? Is there a rule against it or something? Or are they just jealous?

it's kinda embarrassing, to be honest. especially when the objects of your affection have boyfriends, and don't seem that enamoured with you.

flirting is ok, but there would be no harm in toning it down a bit.
  • Options

It's pathetic: this is the internet fs. Save it for a club at the weekend.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I know the one, her name was Pauline, she lived in a tree.

I knew her too... wasn't she the one that always wore the same shirt and smelled of gasoline?
  • Options
    it's kinda embarrassing, to be honest. especially when the objects of your affection have boyfriends, and don't seem that enamoured with you. flirting is ok, but there would be no harm in toning it down a bit.

You're referring to Aimz, aren't you? Alright Kaffrin, I'll tone it down. Maybe I should go out and get a girlfriend instead. But I've already explained on my own threads why I can't do that.
  • Options
    Do I fit in as one of the fittest? *laughs* Probably not...
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Do I fit in as one of the fittest? *laughs* Probably not...

You've got a better chest than I do, that's for sure. I certainly would NOT be one of the fittest people here. That said, I posted my picture in the "New Faces" thread and got no comments. No good ones, no bad ones. What that means, I don't know. But you're not an ugly bloke, by all means.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    You've got a better chest than I do, that's for sure. I certainly would NOT be one of the fittest people here. That said, I posted my picture in the "New Faces" thread and got no comments. No good ones, no bad ones. What that means, I don't know. But you're not an ugly bloke, by all means.

I always thought you was a bird. Until now. :lol:
    Weekender Offender