Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

religion...

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by J
    Psychology. It's not important, (well I guess it is for matters of social strength) but I have discovered that for a man to be submissive towards a woman does lead the mind to a certain deviancy. How I got to that conclusion would take more time than I am prepared to spend on this task at the moment.
    I have to prioritise my thinking time, I'm much like the white rabbit from alice in wonder land.
    Explaining everything and how it links would, I'm sure, bore you.

What the fuck are you on about? Deviancy? Eh? :confused::confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    What the fuck are you on about? Deviancy? Eh? :confused::confused:

He's probably talking about something along the lines of...

When a man is submissive to a woman this encourages deviant thought in the man in question.

...which presumably leads to some kind of social collapse.
  • Options
    I'm interested in what he means by "deviance".
  • Options
    I'm interested in what he means by "deviance".

*shrugs*
  • Options
    :confused::confused:
  • Options
    Are you feeling OK? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    Not really. I calculated the number of my name to be 999 using a gematria system that I seemed to know already and is far more likely than any of the abstracted systems I've seen on many Jewish Gemtria websites. :confused:
    Like A = 1, B = 2, C=3 up to J which is 10, onto the next line and K which is 20 up to T (10 letters) which is 200, the next line starts from 300 up to Z and 800.

So, anyway, you calculate my name using this system and you get 999, although the prophecy which Jesus told John the Divine is 666. Incidently the number 9 is the divine number as it is 3x3x3.
    John wrote revelation with all the 7's. My date of birth is the 7th, my sister is the 14th (2x7) my second sister the 21st (3x7), oh and my dad was born on the 14th, my military service number was D241777B - Add the 2, 4 and 1 to get 7, the D is 4 using my system and the B = 2, add them together for a 6. 77776
    National insurance number is JJ076046B. J is 10 but we don't count the zero because it isn't in my gematria chart so it's 1 - add the 2 J's together gives us 2. Add that to the 4 = 6, the B = 2 in the chart so we can use the numbers to make 2 of the 6's 7's which leaves us with 7766.
    I also have scars on my wrist, legs and in my side.

You tell me what I'm supposed to think, and more importantly how the hell I know how to work out my name using a system that I haven't found anywhere else other than in my head?
    And please tell me why when I read revelation it felt as though some kind of ghost flew right through me and my heart stopped.
    I've had a bloody weird experience, I seriously cannot explain it using any logical methods other than for me to say there IS something more out there.

I would cut down on the acid.
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    Fine :)

Edited because I'll probably be murdered by the illuminati or whatever they call themselves now.

Seriously, are you on any medication?
    You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic.
  • Options
    Seriously, you sound very much like a schizophrenic.
  • Options
    Seriously, you sound very much like a schizophrenic.

Play nice.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Play nice.

I am. Judging by his posts, J has some mental health issues. Or else he's on a wind up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    And what is your diagnosis based on?

Your posts, having friends with schizophrenia and working with people with mental health issues.
    Originally posted by J
    Admitedly my doctor did diagnose me as having a schizo-affective disorder

Aahhhh. That explains a few things. Look after yourself. :)
  • Options
    I am. Judging by his posts, J has some mental health issues. Or else he's on a wind up.

We are hardly in a position to decide on someone else's mental health, it can't be judged over the internet. Even if he is on a wind up it doesn't mean you can be rude.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    We are hardly in a position to decide on someone else's mental health, it can't be judged over the internet. Even if he is on a wind up it doesn't mean you can be rude.

You're right. I can't decide on his mental health. But I can make a semi-educated guess. And where exactly was I being rude? :confused:
  • Options
    You're right. I can't decide on his mental health. But I can make a semi-educated guess. And where exactly was I being rude? :confused:

I wouldn't ask someone about their mental state on the basis of some posts I'd seen. I'd think it would be rude.
  • Options
    You might think it rude, I don't. His posts make absolutely no sense whatsoever. A lot of schizophrenics get obsessed with the occult, religion, conspiracy theories etc. I was expressing concern.
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    B]

What do all your theories point to J?

Edit: by request
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    No worries, there is a tincture of madness I'm sure.

Where would we be without good manners? It's just not cricket is it?