Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Incest

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you got some kind of selective reading disorder?
    I have no reading disorders that I know of, I'm just trying to get down to the knit-grit of what this conversation is about. No need to get on the defensive... seems a touch strange..

You ask for an opinion on a topic, then defend those who practice it, then get defensive on those who have an opinion.. then later say your not in agreeance with it.. why defend it so much? why start the arguement? Now your just on a war path to slag other members off...

Welcome to thesite, you've had a rather productive first day, I'm sure you'll make many friends here :p
  • Options
    I would like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
    You're still hot though

Your "charm" has the effect of a mosquito bite on the left ass cheek of a fucking moose.

Its such a shame that some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them :(
  • Options
    Dummer Junge ;)

I think I wrote this in my new member bit...I have so many perosnalities it's rediculous.

I defended it because I wanted someone to tell me why it was wrong, no one did. I was bored.

There stuck up opinions pissed me off...I reacted.

I slagged her, 'cause she did me.

All in the name of fun :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    I would like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

Your "charm" has the effect of a mosquito bite on the left ass cheek of a fucking moose.

Its such a shame that some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them :(

lol, tell me about it.

Personally, I wouldn't shoot you...I'd grenade ya. Just to make sure 'n all

Oh, and dear, if anyones got their head up their arse it's you...along with half of the board members. I'm a pretty down to Earth guy, who is reactin' normally to a confrontational situation.

Bye cow :wave:
  • Options
    Originally posted by chriss-kun
    lol, tell me about it.

Personally, I wouldn't shoot you...I'd grenade ya. Just to make sure 'n all

Man, I don't know what to do with all your amazing comebacks... :chin: They are just hitting me left and right :rolleyes: but I guess that's what you expect form a 16 yr. old :shocking: *waits for your tantrum*:nervous: :yeees:

You are an unutterably incompetent dreck and a primitive, blood-curdling invidious invective from an impudent ignoramus. buh bye now :wave:
  • Options
    I like you ;)

No...no wait..that was a complete lie, sorry.

Well, you incoherent rhube, I think I'm a little past the tantrums....Okay I'm not...SHURRUP!!!! Little joke there.

So, as I was saying you uncivilliased wretch...take your flonderous, ridiculous sentances and shove them up your dogs arse. I'm sure you're familiar with that place already.

Bye-bye bitch :wave:
  • Options
    Enough already.. this could go on for days :mad: :yuck:

Quit it, the pair of you!

Forum Rules - http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27827
  • Options
    I like you ;)

Only because I'm tearing your immature ass to sheds??? CORRECT!!! :yes:
    No...no wait..that was a complete lie, sorry.

Oh damn, what a fucking shame :yeees:
    Little joke there.

you did a funny. We have a jokester in our presence. HA fuckin HA
    Bye-bye bitch

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on, but looking at that stupid grin on your face, I'd say you already have.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Justin Sane
    Enough already.. this could go on for days :mad: :yuck:

Quit it, the pair of you!

Forum Rules - http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27827

awww....fine :( was only havin fun with the newbie...

sawwy dad :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by briggi
    Look here, no one is going to change your mind about it...so stop pretending like as soon as someone produces the right fact you're going to do a 180 and agree that it's wrong. Why don't you just lay this to rest, as has been said many times much more eloquently - get your act together and start a thread in the appropriate place with your opinions in order. Please understand that unless you will accept the law and society's moral code as FACT, then this is all opinion-based.

It's exasperating just reading your blatant disregard for people's opinions whilst you hold yours up as the fucking gospel truth.

Oooops, sorry I forgot you weren't talking to me anymore. Small mercies and all that, because whilst I hate to admit that you could get me riled up, you fill me with paralysing rage for your sheer pig-headedness and massive ego. I'll second the moron comment and raise you a troll.

you know, i use to feel the same way about him till he realised just how stubborn i was and the fact that i wouldnt agree with him. now-a-days we just agree to disagree...

i know him from another semi-private forum and several other member of that forum are on here too and i think will back me up when i say chris just likes a good old debate/argument every now and again.

Fact is, its rare he backs his theorys up with facts, just his opinion which he never changes cause of how stubborn his is, the fact he loves the attention and that he enjoys a good disagreement!

This will just keep going till you all give up and just forget about it cause your all far too stubborn to give in.

JsT: do you know chris at all?... just the impression i got from an eariler post..

Oh BTW: Hi Chriss :wave:
  • Options
    I think I'm a little past the tantrums....Okay I'm not...SHURRUP!!!! Little joke there.
    see that was like such a frances thing to say :p

Chris, your an only child aint you? im sure i did read that somewhere before... why the curiosity? i know your game for a good debate just for the sake of it... but brushing peoples opinions aside cause they dont agree with yours (like you do with me often i may add) is not gonna make your stay here very long.

Both of you, like justin said can we please keep the bitching down? and Chelle, your right he only likes you cause your kicking his arse... he loves it! and the attention!

Justin, you made some good points there and i dont think chris has gone against them yet less i missed it!

anyway, im not gonna get involved in the debate myself this time/for now im just gonna sit back and watch from the sidelines...
  • Options
    ok,i don't mean to go all historical on you and i know that "this isn't about incest",but here goes anyways.
    queen victoria and all of the royal family,back in the old days,used to go along with the whole incest thing. when they had kids,every single one of them came out with a type of blood desease. this caused a lot of people,to this day,to have this blood disease which is now genetic. it is a proven fact that insect can and more than likely will result in birth defects/serious diseases that can result in possible death of the child.so if every one were to go around having sex with thier brother/sister and whatnot,and just happened to result in a new baby being brought into this world,and they were to grow up and have sex with a friend or someone else and had a baby,that next baby still has the possiblillity of coming down with a disease,and it will all the way down the entire family line,so again if every one were doing this,then our world would pretty much be fucked with how many people are getting pregnant these days. our population is rising by the second and we deffinately do not need it rising to the point of incest babies risking the population declining by the second with tons of diseases because of the act of sex between two relatives/siblings which just happened to result in a child.now i am sorry if you do not agree with me on any of this,but it is proven fact and if it were to happen,every one would be at risk
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ertrael

Fact is, its rare he backs his theorys up with facts, just his opinion which he never changes cause of how stubborn his is, the fact he loves the attention and that he enjoys a good disagreement!

Round here that gets you a label of "troll".

I notice how quick Chris was to resort to simple insults once real arguments started coming into the thread. Funny that.

For your information and delight, the politics and debate forum is right here. I suggest that Chris uses that, but only after he learns how to properly formulate an argument.

Simply dismissing any opposing viewpoint as "invalid" because it does not agree with your own image of things is a fantastic way to "win". I'm afraid though that the victory is one that exists only in the mind of the person doing the winning, most other people would probably take a deep sigh and have a quick laugh, as I did.

Chris, we live in a world of law and social ethics. If you refuse to accept that either of those things can make a thing right or wrong, then you could, in theory, "win" almost any argument of this type.

However, it would be a shallow victory indeed, as to make it count for anything you would need to change the status quo from a position where the majority of people agree with the laws or social constructs, to one where they do not.

Sadly, whether you like it or not, in the case of incest, in order for you to change this situation, you would be the one given the weight of the burden to produce reasons why incest should be seen as acceptable, rather than others having to prove that it is unacceptable.

So by all means, state your reasons why the laws and social beliefs should be changed and allow us to debate it properly with you. Or, if you prefer, simply dismiss my entire post as "invalid" and sit smugly knowing that you have won. It would make little difference to me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    So, Stressed, what's wrong with joking about it. And why does it wind you up so much? The only conclusion I can come to is that you've been abused. That still doesn't stop a joke being funny though.

Way to go with the sensitivity.
  • Options
    Mr Wobble- if someone has been abused, you don't go and fucking ask them. Twat.

Chriss, you're a moron. And I can prove this:

You refuse to disprove any other fact with a relevant fact of your own.
    You appear to think that your "insults" are "humourous".
    You are from Glasgow.
    You refuse to take good advice about leaving and/or moving the thread.
    You have less charm than the other resident attention-seekers.

If you wish to disprove this, yopu'd better think up an insult better than "yo' mamma" PDQ.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Mist

Very well put Mr Mist!
  • Options
    Good greef! I just sat and read this whole thread! It took me Little over an hour. An hour of reading all this nonsence! An hour that I will never get back:(

Well as I'm here I may as well throw my 2pence in.
    You wonder if incest is always wrong. In some cultures it is acceptable but in ours it's a taboo. However, that doesn't keep it from happening. You say that this is not about procration, most of the time sex isnt about making babies your right there. BUT accidents happen do they not.
    I'm confused as to why you bother with this so much, you say that you see nothing wrong with what they are doing yet you say you dont agree with it. Isnt that contradicting yourself just a little.

You personally may not see why its wrong, but everyone else here believe it to be morrally wrong and you have no right to say that their morral, opinions or belifes are wrong. Just as we have no right to say thats yours are wrong.

Thing is deary, you want us to give you proof that it is wrong, yet you have given us no proof that it is right.
    Now in past pages when someone has said something about prove its right or what not, you have said "proove that driving a car is right" or something along those lines.
    Now because I'm bored and have nothing better to do I will state my opinion on driving car even tho it is totally irellivent to the topic of conversation.

Driving a car. Is it right or not?

Now people may argue that driving a car all the time is wrong. I see it as a way of getting from A to B quickly and effectivly.
    Yes it pollutes(sp) the air, but the the people at ford or companys like it are probably working on a type of car that runs on electrisaty (as solar power would be silly considering that it wouldnt work in the winter). Its just not finished yet.
    So yes...driving a car is right. Want more of this type of thing. Google it please.

Right now back to the point. Where was I? Oh yes, I remember.
    You called us immature and then alost straight away you resort to name calling. You say that it was done first, that may well be the case but see, if you dont like it being done to you why do it yourself? Dont make much sence really does it.

And now I've totally lost what my point was and shall post again when I remember it.
  • Options
    Please remember that no matter how emotive a subject is posters should avoid bitching.

If people want to really debate the issues around incest, as has been done many times, then feel free to do it in this forum (politics & debate).

Posters should also remember to respond to other's comments. In particular the element of abuse within a family network that incest most often entails needs to be addressed if people here really want to discuss all the issues involved.

Though I must say this thread is on it's last warning, if it carries on getting worse, it's getting closed.
  • Options
    Re: Incest
    Do you think brother sister/ brother brother/ sister sister, are so wrong? It wrong to sexually experiment with yoursciblings?

This is the first post made here A simple question getting asked but straight away people jump on him saying he agrees with it, taking his post out of context :confused:

So in answer to your question chriss:

Do you think brother sister/ brother brother/ sister sister, are so wrong? Yes

It wrong to sexually experiment with yoursciblings?

Yes

what you need to do chriss on your first post give more information. your view on the topic may help because then your not going to have everyone losing their rag with you. Dont just ask people questions, you need to ask them why because if you dont you will get a reply like mine which was YES and thats all you will get :D
  • Options
    This pile of crap should be deleted, not left to sully our forum:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    This pile of crap should be deleted, not left to sully our forum:(

Ive just sat for an hour reading it :lol:

Kermit will agree with me here (I hope), but I used to do posts and lose my rag because I thought everyone was having a go at me personally. But after a while I realised what I was doing wrong, which was I wasnt reading the initial post enough. I automatically thought because someone started a topic like this one and didnt give me much info that they agreed with it.......so I lost my rag with them.
    The times I have misread a post and took it the wrong way is unbeleivable and then I have to come here and hold my hands up and say 'hey I was wrong' or whatever.

So anyways criss what you could do if you really want to debate this subject in a proper manor would be to delete this thread and start a new one up in politic forum. One thing I would suggest though is that you research it more because if you cannot back up any of your arguments this lot in the politic forum will rip you to shreds.........dont say i didnt warn you :p
  • Options
    Becky, he's a troll. That's troll spelt T W A T.
  • Options
    You are from Glasgow.

Hey!

I know he's setting a reeeeeeally bad example, but oi! :(
  • Options
    Becky, he's a troll. That's troll spelt T W A T.

Yes but lets humour him, id love to see him take on you lot here.........wheyyyyy that would be fun :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Hey!

I know he's setting a reeeeeeally bad example, but oi! :(

So you're denying Glasgow is full of annoying tossers?:p
  • Options
    ok point taken that it would probably be better to start again if people really do want to debate the issues around incest.

And with that the thread was closed...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jim V
    And with that the thread was closed...

Poor thread:(
This discussion has been closed.