Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Incest

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think I proved my point, in this issue. The prejudice on incest are shocking. It isn't even their fault. Like someone said earlier, it's as if there is a defence mechanism in our brain that clicks as soon as the word incest is mentioned. But, still, there has been NO REASON given why incest is wrong...
  • Options
    How many threads are around this place at the moment about this freaky subject?!

Desperate for answers or what!

As blnde_bombshell would say, i think you should keep this between you and your therapist!

This is one subject not worth discussing even thinking about EVER.
  • Options
    Originally posted by chriss-kun
    I think I proved my point, in this issue. The prejudice on incest are shocking. It isn't even their fault. Like someone said earlier, it's as if there is a defence mechanism in our brain that clicks as soon as the word incest is mentioned. But, still, there has been NO REASON given why incest is wrong...

Ok then, give me one good reason why it's right.

I don't doubt that you're trying to shock people, I find it hard to understand why you're so hell-bent on defending incest.

Also, Zzzzzzz...
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Your topics get padlocked because they sometimes contain inappropriate content (similar to this one) or they turn into a slanging match.

From an old hand, I would advise you to check where your topics should go and ensure the content is suitable before posting.

What is with the huge amounts of Incest related topics recently anyway?)

JsT

It's a controversial subject...OFCOUSE there are going ot be strong words used. I can't see anything to bad about this topic.

Can see me being WELL liked on this forum :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Errm, perhaps because there isn't a specific reason. The fact is, it's un-natural. The 'why' can be debated over pages and pages by opinions.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    But, still, there has been NO REASON given why incest is wrong...

If you had read other members posts closely, you will spot a large number of reasons as to why incest is 'wrong'.

I would suggest if you wish to take this debate this further, I would suggest restarting it in Politics & Debate, or if you require help or advice regarding incest to restart it in Relationships.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    I don't care whether she over-reacted or not, thats nothing to do with what I was commenting on.
    So, what were you commenting on? What was your point?
  • Options
    I can't see anything to bad about this topic.

Can see me being WELL liked on this forum :rolleyes:

Read my previous advice regarding correct forums etc.

You will find that the majority of people are friendly on these boards, providing you use the correct forums and are willing/able to back your opinions up with facts.
  • Options
    Originally posted by briggi
    Ok then, give me one good reason why it's right.

I don't doubt that you're trying to shock people, I find it hard to understand why you're so hell-bent on defending incest.

Also, Zzzzzzz...

How stupid?

Why do I have to prove it's right? What ARE you talking about? That's like asking "Why is using spoons, right?!"

It can't be called right...Is using a car right? I mean, seriously...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    As blnde_bombshell would say, i think you should keep this between you and your therapist!
    Yeah, s'pose so. "Keep it in the family", so to speak? :D
  • Options
    Another thing this thread would of been more appropiate in politics and debate....

Thats if you intended on discussing it properly and intelligently which judging by the first post you didnt! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    So, what were you commenting on? What was your point?
    Re-read my posts. Let me know when you've worked it out. :thumb:
  • Options
    Why do I have to prove it's right?

If you dont have to prove its right, why do those who object to your opinions have to prove its wrong?

Its a case dependant on opinion - its highly unlikely that other members will be swayed by your opinions.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Read my previous advice regarding correct forums etc.

You will find that the majority of people are friendly on these boards, providing you use the correct forums and are willing/able to back your opinions up with facts.

Right, I apologise for using the wrong forum, call it a beginners mistake.

The whole backing my opinions thing, I have completely covered. I do not have to defend it...you have to critisize it. Incest is by default right. Why? Because it is doing nobody any harm. So, if people find it wrong, it is up to them to defend their opinions.
  • Options
    Because it is doing nobody any harm.
    See, I think you'll find it does. I can imagine it'd pretty much destroy a family. No harm eh?
  • Options
    Why? Because it is doing nobody any harm.

Its proven that it is more likely than babies born of incestual sexual intercourse carry birth defects (mainly genetically), would you not consider that as harm to the born child?
  • Options
    See, I think you'll find it does. I can imagine it'd pretty much destroy a family. No harm eh?

This is...laughable

Why would it destroy a family? BECAUSE OF MODERN DAY OPINIONS AND PREJUDICES! If these prejudices didn't exist it would do no one any harm...

Give me strength...
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Its proven that it is more likely than babies born of incestual sexual intercourse carry birth defects (mainly genetically), would you not consider that as harm to the born child?

Like I have already said. This isn't about inbreeding.
  • Options
    I sort of see what you're saying.

But if somebody said to me "Hey Bri, yesterday I did a shit, put it in a roll, added some onions and ketchup and had it for tea. Then I pissed in a 7-up bottle and washed it down with that.", then every level headed person would be fucking horrified at the very thought.

Some things are just no go areas, plain and simple, although you're always going to get some people with less moral standards than the rest of us...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    Another thing this thread would of been more appropiate in politics and debate....

Thats if you intended on discussing it properly and intelligently which judging by the first post you didnt! :rolleyes:

Dummkopf.

This post was created to find out other peoples opinions...it is them that blew it out of proportion. So, no it didn't start off a debate, it has become a debate.

And, although I don't agree with incest, I will take each and everyone of you on, about it.
  • Options
    Re-read my posts. Let me know when you've worked it out. :thumb:
    Don't know what you mean. You only made one short post before my first comment, and it doesn't explain anything. If I could see what you meant, then I wouldn't have asked for an explanation.
  • Options
    Like I have already said. This isn't about inbreeding.
    Your main post stated (and I quote)
    It wrong to sexually experiment with yoursciblings?

Would you not consider pregnancy and subsequent birth part of any sexual relationship?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    I sort of see what you're saying.

But if somebody said to me "Hey Bri, yesterday I did a shit, put it in a roll, added some onions and ketchup and had it for tea. Then I pissed in a 7-up bottle and washed it down with that.", then every level headed person would be fucking horrified at the very thought.

Some things are just no go areas, plain and simple, although you're always going to get some people with less moral standards than the rest of us...

Yup, simply because modern day people don't agree with that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Your main post stated (and I quote)

Would you not consider pregnancy and subsequent birth part of any sexual relationship?

No. Two men can't have babies together, similar to two woman. Also, I said sexually experiment, I didn't once say penetration.

"NEXT!"
  • Options
    This is...laughable

Why would it destroy a family? BECAUSE OF MODERN DAY OPINIONS AND PREJUDICES! If these prejudices didn't exist it would do no one any harm...

Give me strength...

You grow up together, you share the same parental units. You share the same tantrums, you wake up every christmas together and did stupid dances because Mum and Dad got you your Chopper, or your Barbie Doll.

Few years down the line, you see your sister in the shower, and think COR! That's alright to an extent - because lad's hormones are all over the joint and anyone carrying a set of tits and ass is guaranteed to make you get a right boner.

Girls aren't as highly sexed as lads - they don't see their brother in the shower and see it as COR! They see it as SHIT! I broke a rule of unwritten privacy/natural sibling barrier..it'll be awkward as I saw my brother's privates, something that I shouldn't have - I'm at an awkward age and dunno how to deal with it cause I have hormones too, however I am a girl, and more likely to be horrified and silent.

It's like walking in on your parents and wanting to join in. It's fucking sick, man.

You came from the same womb, and you wanna shag on the side? That's a slap to your parents and family. Trust me, you'd be disowned like that *snaps fingers*

It's not right at all. You'd put your babies in harm if you did get it together, you'd be sharing too many bodily fluids that'd alter the genetics, I reckon.

Not right, not right at all.
  • Options
    I find you patronising to a completely unwarranted degree and mildly insulting. IN MY OPINION, if you genuinely hold the views you're expressing here (and you're not just trying to get rise out of people as I really suspect), you need to seek professional help.

Of course, I shouldn't be rising to the bait...and I won't be any longer. I won't, nor do I have any desire to change your opinion. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.
  • Options
    "NEXT!"
    Can see me being WELL liked on this forum

That sort of arragance explains it all.
  • Options
    Yup, simply because modern day people don't agree with that.

I'm very sure if you went back hundreds of centuries, you'd get the same reaction.

I won't say modern day's society's reactions to some tales aren't becoming more leniant, they are more leniant in fact than ever. I think they'll continue to escalate, however with incest..I think not.

People with families look for the whole 2.4 family persona - kids that squabble, grow up, get great jobs and rely on each other when they're older. Their parents see them as an extension of their life to rely on when they aren't here.

Having a relationship or sleeping with them on the sly'd be a fucking big slap in the face to how your parent's raised you, it really would.
  • Options
    Why would it destroy a family?
    Do I really need to answer that?

And it's not strictly about predjudice; incest is the only thing that is illegal, tabboo and socially unacceptable in almost every country. That alone is a pretty big enough stand.
    Originally posted by Mr_WobbleDon't know what you mean. You only made one short post before my first comment, and it doesn't explain anything. If I could see what you meant, then I wouldn't have asked for an explanation.
    I wasn't referring to Stressed's reactions at all. However, you assumed she had been abused, and then said it's still funny to joke about it. Yet, I fail to see how someone who has been abused in this way may find it funny. I'm not saying you can't find it funny or anything.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Yeah, s'pose so. "Keep it in the family", so to speak? :D

"mums the word" :eek2:

Why cant familys that are full on into the incest thing swap the pervyness for fun for all the family board games.

They may think "whipping ass in monopoly" is better then actually whipping some relations ass like for real.

I think they should give twister a miss though, too many dodgy positions, too little time!
This discussion has been closed.