Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Incest

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion

Remake the thread, take time how you make it and word it, ask for opinions and most of all put what you think/feel etc and put it in politics and DEBATE.

You dont have to defend yourself all the time just scroll past and read on.
    Some people may hold a grudge after all this but hey thats life cant win everyone over!

If things look bleak or you feel the loneliest siter here live in the knowledge you are probably more populer then hellfire :lol:

If you choose to just fight it out with everyone who stands in your way i doubt your be around much longer tbh....

make of that what you will.....

Okay, listen. This is my second topic on this whole forum. It was simply to find out other peoples opinions, they blew it out of proportion.

I just want someone to be able to beat me...with an actual reason for it being wrong, THAT-IS-ALL.

And as for fighting everyone...

Can only try ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    So we have to prove something is wrong with it, yet you provide very little to prove that nothing is wrong with incest, you seem to classify 'proof' as a small number of opinions.

Okay, what you're asking me to do is prove incest is right.

Here's a question...prove the use of cars are right.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    • In cases where incestual sexual relations take place there is a proven facts and statistics which prove that children born in incestual relationships have a higher rate of birth deficancy
    • The law clearly states that the law is incest - naturally, society follows the law (overall)
    • An incestual relationship can cause divides amongst family members

This is not about inbreeding Invalid

Men makes laws. Just because men say things doesn't make it right. Invalid

Asian woman playing football can cause divides among familt members. Invalid

Still waiting
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by chriss-kun
    Okay, what you're asking me to do is prove incest is right.

Here's a question...prove the use of cars are right.

This topic is about incest, not car use.

Stop changing the subject moron.
  • Options
    This is not about inbreeding Invalid

Men makes laws. Just because men say things doesn't make it right. Invalid

Asian woman playing football can cause divides among familt members. Invalid

Still waiting

I see no reason how asian female footballers and the fact that men make laws bear any comparison to incest?
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    This topic is about incest, not car use.

Stop changing the subject moron.

Why are you calling me a moron?

And, the car thing was simply to show you you can't prove something is right, when there is nothing wrong with it. It just is.
  • Options
    Why are you calling me a moron?

Because you are.
  • Options
    Okay, listen. This is my second topic on this whole forum. It was simply to find out other peoples opinions, they blew it out of proportion.

I just want someone to be able to beat me...with an actual reason for it being wrong, THAT-IS-ALL.

And as for fighting everyone...

Can only try ;)

Debating is not about winners and losers or gettin one over.

What happens when you get beaten with a "actual reason" are you just gonna fuck off or keep this going on and on and on until everyone is pissed off with reading about it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    I see no reason how asian female footballers and the fact that men make laws bear any comparison to incest?

Did you read the post?

What I did was showed you that, like in Bend It Like Beckam, her family tried to stop her playing football for moral reasons.

And, the thing about men making laws is about the fact that, you are falling what other men, EQUAL TO YOU, are saying.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    Debating is not about winners and losers or gettin one over.

What happens when you get beaten with a "actual answer" are you just gonna fuck off or keep this going on and on and on until everyone is pissed off with reading about it.

You don't need to read it. And if someone comes up with an actual answer then, that'll be it for me.

"It's not about winners or losers" you're right it isn't. I just can't understand why I'm being called a moron for what I have to say.
  • Options

What I did was showed you that, like in Bend It Like Beckam, her family tried to stop her playing football for moral reasons.

And, the thing about men making laws is about the fact that, you are falling what other men, EQUAL TO YOU, are saying.

Bend It Like Beckham was a film, IT WASN'T REAL! How can you justify something because of a fictious film?

I still fail to see how a male making a law about incest is any different from a female making the same law.

Despite, your boring repetitive opinions are making me loose the will to live.
  • Options
    No.

You are the ones trying to prove there is something wrong with it. Which, yet, you have still to do

Look here, no one is going to change your mind about it...so stop pretending like as soon as someone produces the right fact you're going to do a 180 and agree that it's wrong. Why don't you just lay this to rest, as has been said many times much more eloquently - get your act together and start a thread in the appropriate place with your opinions in order. Please understand that unless you will accept the law and society's moral code as FACT, then this is all opinion-based.

It's exasperating just reading your blatant disregard for people's opinions whilst you hold yours up as the fucking gospel truth.

Oooops, sorry I forgot you weren't talking to me anymore. Small mercies and all that, because whilst I hate to admit that you could get me riled up, you fill me with paralysing rage for your sheer pig-headedness and massive ego. I'll second the moron comment and raise you a troll.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Bend It Like Beckham was a film, IT WASN'T REAL! How can you justify something because of a fictious film?

I still fail to see how a male making a law about incest is any different from a female making the same law.

I was referring to man kind, I thought that was obvious.

And, I believe Bend It Like Beckham was based on a true story. And, if you still don't understand, I just have to presume you're playing dumb.

What I am saying is, if the family doesn't agree with what the children are doing, doesn't mean it 's wrong
  • Options
    Originally posted by briggi
    Look here, no one is going to change your mind about it...so stop pretending like as soon as someone produces the right fact you're going to do a 180 and agree that it's wrong. Why don't you just lay this to rest, as has been said many times much more eloquently - get your act together and start a thread in the appropriate place with your opinions in order. Please understand that unless you will accept the law and society's moral code as FACT, then this is all opinion-based.

It's exasperating just reading your blatant disregard for people's opinions whilst you hold yours up as the fucking gospel truth.

Oooops, sorry I forgot you weren't talking to me anymore. Small mercies and all that, because whilst I hate to admit that you could get me riled up, you fill me with paralysing rage for your sheer pig-headedness and massive ego. I'll second the moron comment and raise you a troll.

That pissed me off enough to answer. Now you are telling me what I will do and how I will react?

And, please understand that I am a human being with thoughts and opinions!

Like I have already said, which you clearly didn't bother to read. I DO NOT AGREE WITH INCEST!
  • Options
    Why are you people gettin' so annoyed with me? I haven't done anything wrong....yet.
  • Options
    Why are you people gettin' so annoyed with me? I haven't done anything wrong....yet.

i`ve told you what needs to be done so have others... i didnt demand you to do it i said it in a gentle shove kinda way and you obviously seem to know best so it seems, or you simply cant be arsed!

If you restart and do it all properly it will show you believe in what you say and look less of a troll not forgetting you will find your get a better response from most people.

Your probably thinking everyones ganging up on ya but if you start threads like this and go all over the place opinions all here there and everywhere how can people keep up with it all....its 8 pages or something already. Yes people can read from the beginning but starting over properly aint too much to ask from you seeing as your so eager to keep this thread alive.

Just start again in the proper place and then you might make some progress and be called a moron less often..........MAYBE
  • Options
    You know what? They can call me a moron 'til they're blue in the face. And, no, I don't care about this enough to restart it. I just hate ignorant people and their stupid little opinions.

The only reason I kept it alive so long was to defend against you all. And, in my eyes I win.

If I seem like I know everything, maybe there's a reason for that. I'm just glad I could defend this subject, because you're all to stuck up to realise that there isn;t anything wrong with it.

The best you could come up with is "That's the law" Who says the law's right?

Someone said, they grow up together, it's not right. If it isn't right why would they wanna do it? Let people do what they want as long as it doesn't affect others.

Do not critisize people with your horrid little opinions, because you have no right to.

I'm finished, lock the forum. But, if you're gonna, do it now. Not after you have the last say. That's just immature.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Yes, Rise & Shine/Kiezo/Jazza Bing are living proof that brothers and sisters just aren't supposed to have kids together.
    Why are they good examples? :confused:

What did they do?
  • Options
    You know what? They can call me a moron 'til they're blue in the face. And, no, I don't care about this enough to restart it. I just hate ignorant people and their stupid little opinions.

The only reason I kept it alive so long was to defend against you all. And, in my eyes I win.

If I seem like I know everything, maybe there's a reason for that. I'm just glad I could defend this subject, because you're all to stuck up to realise that there isn;t anything wrong with it.

The best you could come up with is "That's the law" Who says the law's right?

Someone said, they grow up together, it's not right. If it isn't right why would they wanna do it? Let people do what they want as long as it doesn't affect others.

Do not critisize people with your horrid little opinions, because you have no right to.

I'm finished, lock the forum. But, if you're gonna, do it now. Not after you have the last say. That's just immature.

You sounded quite immature yourself there. *passes your rattle back*

Believe you defended your honour well if you like, im past giving a rats ass.

I didnt give my opinion before but im giving it now cos there`s a 99.9% chance your read it, thats curiosity for you.

I believe incest is completely wrong if blood related. Your family is your family you are part of it from the day you are born and will be to the day you die, being with your family and growing up around them helps make you into the person you become. Your familylife if a happy one is the rock in your life you would be lost without them you cant imagine life without them no matter how irratating they may be.

You are meant to share the good times, bad times, fight, argue, with them not have sex.... If you want to fuck your sister you must have something mentally wrong with you chemically or something, If you have a desire to fuck a relative there is such thing as restraint no matter how strong the desire may be. I could go into town and see a good looking girl doesn`t mean i would go as far to rip her clothes off and bang her one just to satisfy my lust, i know i cant do that simple as.

If you want pleasure there is masturbation or there is finding someone in the big wide world, you dont turn to your family for that unless you are very misguided or been brought up with abuse and so dont know any different or just mentally disturbed, like i said before something must be wrong if you feel like that. I`m not sure if sympathy should be offered to people like that or what, depends on the circumstances i suppose.

I cant close the thread only the mods can.
  • Options
    Its like going and saying "just because murder is illegal, doesn't mean its wrong.. its just a law".. its something you don't do!

Laws are there to protect people, incest is dangerous.. it runs a risk of high birth defects and tears apart families.. and in many cases incest within families is sexual abuse for many members that is tolorated only because people assume that its a part of life... same with battered wifes or beaten children...

Incest throughout history has been frowned upon, purely because of its social outcomes, when an outcome is likely to affect a lot of people or is deamed "unfit" by society they put boundries in place to defend themselves called "laws", laws are there to protect people which by no-means does it make everyone accept them or want to accept them... but its something you have to accept, if your that against it go speak to your local MP.. or stand for election, but I doubt you have enough followers who can make any changes to what laws we currently have.
  • Options
    All true Justin,

Way i see it with rape/ sexual abuse is say if you murdered someone for whatever reason, there is a chance you could tell why you did it and there is always a chance your be forgiven for it despite the fact you still took someones life at the end of the day.

With rape on the other hand what excuse could you use especially if you raped a child nothing you could say no reason you could give would justify why you did it in the majority of peoples eyes.

Like i said before with sex there is restraint there, yeah you can have that with murder but all it takes is a second to stab someone then realise what you`ve done when they are laying on the floor bleeding to death.
  • Options
    ...Justin. Murder affects other people. And, AGAIN I'm not talking about inbreeding.

Other guy: *Hits you over the head with the rattle* I know you can't close topics. And, I respect that people have opinions. Just, don't attack people because they have different preferences than you. They can' help it.

I'm sure people wonder if the reason I am defending this is because I partake in incest...I don't, it's impossible, ask Jazza.

I do not agree with incest AT ALL...the reason I started this, is to see why I didn't agree with it, because honestly I don't know.

If everyone hates me after this, be sure to make a topic entitles "We hate Chríss" then start a poll to get me off the site. ...Wouldn't be the first time :D

To everyone else...no need to post here anymore, I've came to my conclusion. People here just aren't mature enough to discuss this. When someone (the mod) got infuriated he started callin' me names. I really can't respect you now :(

Please don't retaliate with something...just leave it...be mature..do what I couldn't n just leave it...

*Bets he throws somesort of insult my way*

Auf Weidersehen ;)
  • Options

And, I respect that people have opinions. Just, don't attack people because they have different preferences than you. They can' help it.

People here just aren't mature enough to discuss this.

I just hate ignorant people and their stupid little opinions.

hhhmmm.....sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me. :chin:
    To everyone else...no need to post here anymore. Please don't retaliate with something...just leave it...be mature..do what I couldn't n just leave it...

then fucking delete the thread moron. :rolleyes:

if you're going to keep this thread going, respect others opinions if you want the same. :thumb: But since that seems a bit hard for you to do, do us all a favor, Leave. Many thanks :wave:
  • Options
    Stupid cow...

If anyone's moronic it's you, bitch. The only way I'm leaving is if I get banned.

I said I respect that people have opinions, not that I would respect them. Stupid cow...

So, fuck off, you...disgustin' arrogant, head stuck in the clouds little bitch. :wave:

*cough* Stupid hott cow
  • Options
    Stupid cow...

If anyone's moronic it's you, bitch. The only way I'm leaving is if I get banned.

I said I respect that people have opinions, not that I would respect them. Stupid cow...

*cough* Stupid hott cow

I hope you get boiled in menstruation blood :thumb:
  • Options
    Someone running you over again and again and again and again and again with a large truck would suffice for me :yes: :wave:

You're still hot though
  • Options
    Insulting people never got anywhere now did it... least you got the "hot" bit right about Michelle.. She isn't stupid tho, knows quite a fair bit..

So maybe there are no plans to have children with whatever family member, so its just down to pure relationship or fuck buddies? Still seems really odd... your only 16, maybe its just down to a hormone thing (not trying to be nasty there), I'm pretty sure that its something you'll grow out of, either way as you can tell by peoples perceptions of it even online.. its not a very popular way of life, more so no doubt for those who know you in the real world!

Families are there to nuture us through our growing up, then we spread our wings and leave the nest to find relationships/sex with others (who aren't related)..

Its like beastiality.. or is that something you percieve as acceptable as well?
  • Options
    Someone running you over again and again and again and again and again with a large truck would suffice for me :yes: :wave:

Ouch, try not to be sooo harsh :yeees:

Here's an idea for you....go slit your wrists, it will lower your blood pressure. :yes: :wave: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Have you got some kind of selective reading disorder?

'cause you seem to have ignored the fact that I have said I do not agree with incest...and I definately don't practice it. And, no. The animal thing is weird also.
  • Options
    lol, good one.

I have better. Tie yourself to a pole in the middle of an airoplane runway...wait 'til a plain lands and see what happens :yum:
This discussion has been closed.