Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Missing her is hurting,

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Doubtfull she'll reply anytime soon though:(

She very rarely uses thesite from what I know and since she's not online much anymore:(

oh well hopefully she'll read this again.. it's all my true feelings..

btw kwiss I finished ur letter;)
  • Options
    ahh, hello kwiss. :)

wander what she thinks all about this thread. hmm.
  • Options
    I wonder either..

she can't be mad at meh... hope not :nervous: I'll ring her soon:)
  • Options
    im also in a LDR and its really hard even tho i will c him again in 9 days - he only left me 2 hours ago - im lost without him he is defo the one and i cant wait to be with him and just hold him i would do anything for him and i no he would do the same for me.

it gets harder as the time passes but i no that he will always be there if i need him - online on the phone etc.. but just having him here with me the last week has been great just dont no wot im going to do when it hits me that he wont be there to hold me till i fall asleep tonight and for the next 9 days and to wake up alone :crying: :crying: :crying:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    I know ur not.. your purdyyyyyyyyy

Wow I babe.. didn't expect you to see this:)

heh.. I miss u ton's hunni:( everyday and it hurts:( but still love you loads and no matter what I won't let anything split us up again..

*big hugs and kisses*:naughty:

Babe?

Hunni?

*retches*
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    you don't...mean me? :o

Heh I suppose if we're being technical you're a newbie too but I was referring to the more comical newbies such as rude_boy - sorry Hellfire.
  • Options
    I know ur not.. your purdyyyyyyyyy

Wow I babe.. didn't expect you to see this:)

heh.. I miss u ton's hunni:( everyday and it hurts:( but still love you loads and no matter what I won't let anything split us up again..

*big hugs and kisses*:naughty:

Phew, that's a relief! Gee whizz, I can sleep well tonight now!
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    Phew, that's a relief! Gee whizz, I can sleep well tonight now!

Do people still say 'Gee Whizz'? :eek:

:razz:
  • Options
    Graeme; you're needy and clingy (not good things). You should try being more happy on your own (I don't mean stop seeing her or nothing) - just hang out and things like that. I think that's the major issue here that you seem to 'need' to feel in love and be loved because (no offense meant) but several days before you started loving Kwiss again you were still in love with the other girl but after she rejected you it went downhill.

It's sweet and all being so devoted (apart from the kiss + subsequent fling) but you need to be devoted to yourself; something I think we can agree you're not. Sort out what you need (and it's not her - or at least it shouldn't be) and get that. Then go into this relationship as a whole, complete and happy person :thumb: and you won't be dependent on her for happiness!
  • Options
    That's some good advice, Rich. Graeme, listen to him!
  • Options
    No NO NO I'm not ending it.. not again.. look.. I LOVE HER and I miss her.. I love speaking to her etc etc.. I am happy on my own:) but she makes me alot happyer:) I'm not sad without her

And I allways loved kwiss.. I feel for the other person. if.. you can say that..I didn't feel.. much for her..

Anyway I do love her.. and I'm not ending it again.. I've calmed down and bit and I think I'm a bit needy/clingy as we've just got back together (1week today) and I'm scared of losing her :) I'll calm down soon enough rich.. just take a little bit of time:)

you get what I mean?
  • Options
    Anyway I do love her.. and I'm not ending it again.. I've calmed down and bit and I think I'm a bit needy/clingy as we've just got back together (1week today) and I'm scared of losing her :) I'll calm down soon enough rich.. just take a little bit of time:)

you get what I mean?

yes; but being clingy 1 week in is never a good sign. not in my experience anyway. perhaps it's different as you've been out before :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    yes; but being clingy 1 week in is never a good sign. not in my experience anyway. perhaps it's different as you've been out before :confused:

yeah.. basicly I'm clingy because I don't want to lose her again.. Now I relised my mistake and I'm going to cool off. :

Thanks for that mate.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Breaking News:

ShyBoy In Helpful Post Shocker!

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Breaking News:

ShyBoy In Helpful Post Shocker!

:p

Hax0r
  • Options
    Hax0r

?
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    ?

I reckon Shyboy's been hacked! Sorry, my little attempt at this leet speak thing :p
  • Options
    I reckon Shyboy's been hacked! Sorry, my little attempt at this leet speak thing :p

Ah. Now I see.

Quite funny one you actually understand what you mean!
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Ah. Now I see.

Quite funny one you actually understand what you mean!

No, I'm being serious. For the last few months I've noticed a change in Shyboy, gone are the moronic, disturbing posts, instead we have some sensible ones. It just screams, pod person. :eek2:
  • Options
    Heh I suppose if we're being technical you're a newbie too but I was referring to the more comical newbies such as rude_boy - sorry Hellfire.

let you off then. :p
  • Options
    it's not fair on her if you're all clingy 'cause you're afraid of losing her. you'll crowd her. well, in a weird kind of speaking over msn thing anyway.