Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Missing her is hurting,

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    how can you kissing another girl bring you closer to your missus,...who you haven't met?

however you put it, you still cheated on her. :p
  • Options
    Somoene pop the kettle on will ya, I darent leave my seat here...................this is unbeleivable :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Somoene pop the kettle on will ya, I darent leave my seat here...................this is unbeleivable :D

heh... having fun love.. least someone is:(

YES I CHEATED AND I REGRET IT.... IT FUCKED ME ABOUT FOR 6-8WEEKS IT STILL HURTS THINKING ABOUT WHAT I DID IT STILL HURTS KNOWING I HURT THE PERSON I LOVE AND CARE FOR. THE PERSON CLOSEST TO MY IN MY WHOLE LIFE. IT HURTS SO MUCH KNOWING I DID THAT, IT'S FUCKING HORRIBLE.. AND I PROMISED HER I'D NEVER CAUSE HER ANY PAIN AGAIN AND I'D RATHER DIE THAT DO THAT... FOR FUCK SAKE LIPSY.. IT BROUGH ME CLOSER TO MY GIRLFRIEND AS IT MADE US TALK MORE.. RELISE HOW MUCH WE LOVE EACH OTHER AND MISSED EACH OTHER WHEN WE SPLIT UP AND WASN'T TALKING. I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND BUT I ALSO DON'T EXPECT YOU TO JUDGE ON SOMETHING YOU KNOW ABSOLUTLY FUCK ALL ABOUT, ALL YOU KNOW IS THE FRAGMENTS OF INFORMATION I HAVE POSTED ON THESITE.ORG.

*takes deep breathes*
  • Options
    When you type in capitals like that it's just annoying and rude.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire

YES I CHEATED AND I REGRET IT.... IT FUCKED ME ABOUT FOR 6-8WEEKS IT STILL HURTS THINKING ABOUT WHAT I DID IT STILL HURTS KNOWING I HURT THE PERSON I LOVE AND CARE FOR. THE PERSON CLOSEST TO MY IN MY WHOLE LIFE. IT HURTS SO MUCH KNOWING I DID THAT, IT'S FUCKING HORRIBLE.. AND I PROMISED HER I'D NEVER CAUSE HER ANY PAIN AGAIN AND I'D RATHER DIE THAT DO THAT... FOR FUCK SAKE LIPSY.. IT BROUGH ME CLOSER TO MY GIRLFRIEND AS IT MADE US TALK MORE.. RELISE HOW MUCH WE LOVE EACH OTHER AND MISSED EACH OTHER WHEN WE SPLIT UP AND WASN'T TALKING. I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND BUT I ALSO DON'T EXPECT YOU TO JUDGE ON SOMETHING YOU KNOW ABSOLUTLY FUCK ALL ABOUT, ALL YOU KNOW IS THE FRAGMENTS OF INFORMATION I HAVE POSTED ON THESITE.ORG.

*takes deep breathes*

What the fuck you shouting for.

Fucks sake take a chill pill or sommat. Why the hell do you go off on one every fucking time ??????

Ah forget it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    What the fuck you shouting for.

Fucks sake take a chill pill or sommat. Why the hell do you go off on one every fucking time ??????

Ah forget it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's known be said I also have a anger problem that has increased ten fold in the last 4-5weeks.. I'm starting to see the docters and shrinks point of view..

Sorry for caps.. just a bit.. arghhhhhhhh atm..
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    WE CAN ALL TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS TO SEEM COOL AND ANGRY.

Shame it just makes people look like tossers really.
  • Options
    It's known be said I also have a anger problem that has increased ten fold in the last 4-5weeks.. I'm starting to see the docters and shrinks point of view..

Sorry for caps.. just a bit.. arghhhhhhhh atm..

Well sorry but thats no excuse to use the fucker on me.

so i tried to make a bit of light hearted fun like I do with other people, they see the piss being taken and have a laugh..........you fucking lose it.
  • Options
    Well sorry but thats no excuse to use the fucker on me.

so i tried to make a bit of light hearted fun like I do with other people, they see the piss being taken and have a laugh..........you fucking lose it.

Becky.. the writing in the capitol letters wasn't aimed at you...

Sorry if it seemed that way it's just it all had built up and I kinda exploded ok.. theres only one good thing I can say about it is it made me feel better and stopped/helped me stop wanting to cut tonight.. yes I know it's not fair on you becky but It wasn't aimed at you..

I'm just sick of people judging me on matters they know sweet fa about..
  • Options

To be fair though you started this thread and you must have known what to expect from it.
  • Options
    Becky.. the writing in the capitol letters wasn't aimed at you...

Sorry if it seemed that way it's just it all had built up and I kinda exploded ok.. theres only one good thing I can say about it is it made me feel better and stopped/helped me stop wanting to cut tonight.. yes I know it's not fair on you becky but It wasn't aimed at you..

Go back and re read................YOU quoted me so if it aint aimed at me then i must be just so fucking stupid eh.

People help you all the pissing time and you chuck it back at them and you wonder why they get so fucking pissed off with yer.

Anyway, whatever I dont give a shit tbh. I take the piss, you lose your rag............end of story id say.
  • Options

*takes deep breathes*
    don't for fucks sake me. i think you'll find that it was lucifer devil making the comments.
  • Options
    When i Quoted you it was my first sentence bout you having fun.. heh.. im glad ur enjoying the amusiment of this.. Glad I amuse you.

Mist.. my first post.. I asked for advice about how to deal with missing someone. I didn't ask there opinion on why I miss her and judging me on my relationship.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    don't for fucks sake me. i think you'll find that it was lucifer devil making the comments.

then I appologise ok. I'm just pissed of with people judging me on the way I feel..
  • Options
    You know JsT, for a rugby playing rapist lookalike, you're quite a bloke in terms of amusment :p
  • Options
    When i Quoted you it was my first sentence bout you having fun.. heh.. im glad ur enjoying the amusiment of this.. Glad I amuse you.

Mist.. my first post.. I asked for advice about how to deal with missing someone. I didn't ask there opinion on why I miss her and judging me on my relationship.

wELL do you not think it's a teeny bit niave to expect that people will not venture their opinion on the matter, especially given your profile on this site?
  • Options
    then I appologise ok. I'm just pissed of with people judging me on the way I feel..

So if you dont want to be judged on something you have done dont fucking talk about it. At the end of the day people will agree or disagree with something you will write.........if they dont agree with you that does not give you the right to shout at them.

But no why dont you just make a saga out of it 'poor old me' every fucker having a go at me. Turn it all around to make you look like the poor little innocent guy here...............yeah right ok.
  • Options
    Look I vaild people opinions alot but it kind of change topic half way through.

I arnswered the Questions because people asked me them, Look I'm sorry all but this thread was made asking how to get over missing someone or feel better not the status of my relationship and wether or not I can love/miss someone..
  • Options
    Look I vaild people opinions alot but it kind of change topic half way through.

I arnswered the Questions because people asked me them, Look I'm sorry all but this thread was made asking how to get over missing someone or feel better not the status of my relationship and wether or not I can love/miss someone..

That's exactly what happens on here and any other message board though. You don't just get 500 posts saying the exact same thing, you get a changing, evolving thread showing different people's opinions. Otherwise it would be a waste of time.

Please tell me you didn't just expect lots of people to pander to you and tell you everything would be fine?
  • Options
    at the end of our computers, we're still only human.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Doofay
    You know JsT, for a rugby playing rapist lookalike, you're quite a bloke in terms of amusment :p

Yeah your right Doofay, I am.

Quit the rapist crap though Doofay, before I rip off your head and shit down your throat :p
  • Options
    No mist I expected a few half douzen reply from people saying they knew how I felt and some tips on what I could do.. i didn't even expect a page 2 let alone 5/6
  • Options
    No mist I expected a few half douzen reply from people saying they knew how I felt and some tips on what I could do.. i didn't even expect a page 2 let alone 5/6

Well then, you live and learn.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy

that's what i thought, don't for fucks sake her, it was me that said it.
  • Options
    :lol: Thank God for newbies.

And if my boyfriend ever kissed someone else it would hurt me more than anyone could ever know. It's never just a "mistake".
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    :lol: Thank God for newbies.

you don't...mean me? :o
  • Options
    Ahem, so er, back to the convo at hand.....

Nomi
    XxxXxxX
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nomi
    She could turn out to be a moose!
    lol! I'm pretty sure I'm not a moose... :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by xNivanaMoonx
    lol! I'm pretty sure I'm not a moose... :p

I know ur not.. your purdyyyyyyyyy

Wow I babe.. didn't expect you to see this:)

heh.. I miss u ton's hunni:( everyday and it hurts:( but still love you loads and no matter what I won't let anything split us up again..

*big hugs and kisses*:naughty:
  • Options
    Oooh, the plot thickens...

Hello kwiss, nice to meet you.