Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

people washing windows at traffic lights

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Princess Rosa
    I know that, that's why I said "if they legally can".

Fairynuff :)
  • Options
    I don't think Roma people do necessarily bypass many other countries to come to the UK. There are many Roma people all acorss Europe, not only in the UK.

What is 'bypassing many other countries' if not coming overland from Romania to the English Channel and then finding a crossing or on Eurotunnel.

Why is UK an attractive target, no ID cards, benefits NHS on demand a slack asylum system which deports few
  • Options
    Gonna answer my questions ladymuck?
  • Options
    I see what you mean, yes they are bypassing countries but what is wrong with that in itself? Are people only allowed to go to their neighbouring country?

It is true that the UK is a relatively attractive propect when compared to some other countries but it's not exactly luxury. You wouldn't come here unless you were pretty desperate.
  • Options
    Gonna answer my questions ladymuck?

what are you on about?
    Are people only allowed to go to their neighbouring country?

yes, by the asylum convention
  • Options
    Bloody nora! :rolleyes:

Do I always have to repeat myself to you?
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    Have you bothered reading any of those links I posted?

If you had, you'd see how wrong you are about almost everything you ever post about (why do you almost exclusively post on threads about race/immigration anyway? Got an agenda to push?).

From
    http://www.refugeecouncil.org.uk/infocentre/faqs/faqs001.htm

Now how about some answers.
  • Options
    Well this convention is obviously a load of old tosh as my b/f came to England from Iraq, via Syria, Turkey and Germany, and was allowed to stay here exceptionally. Surely the world can share resources, as the West had a large part in creating wars and problems in the Middle East and the Balkans, why should these people NOT come here?

I do think England takes too many, relative to its size and it should be shared around more.

However, you can hardly blame people for wanting to come here. My b/f says he chose to come to England, because it has a reputation for helping people and being accepting. In Germany he experienced racism (he still does here but not so bad), English is an international language, and in general, we treat asylum seekers well.
  • Options

to what? was that homework or something?
  • Options
    Originally posted by ladymuck
    to what?

Please answer my points. Or else what is the point of you being on this thread?

Oh yes, to spread your racist lies.
  • Options
    In fact, most people seek asylum in neighbouring countries. Guinea, which has a population of under 7 million, supports over 420,000 refugees from Sierra Leone and Liberia - a ratio 50 times that of the UK.

From your refugeecouncil site or should I say the Ladybird book of asylum, a 10 yr old could point out that Guinea borders on Sierra Leone and Liberia , hence...

Whereas UK has no war-zones...

If you think I've tine for a point to point destruction of that disingenous pile of poo that web-site is, sorry chum, better things to do,
  • Options
    If you think I've tine for a point to point destruction of that disingenous pile of poo that web-site is, sorry chum, better things to do,

Ha ha ha ha! Nice cop out! Totally blown all your credibilty! Way to go brainiac! :D:D

Now how about answering my other questions?
  • Options
    Ha ha ha ha! Nice cop out! Totally blown all your credibilty! Way to go brainiac!

Who TF do you think you are, is that joke of a site homework and if I don't answer your other questions, I've blown all my credibilty

Hohoho, from Brixton bed-sit to World Domination via a few BB's

PS as the Yanks say, 'If you're so smart, why ain't you rich?':D :D
  • Options
    The difference is though, that an English person on Jobseekers Allowance receives more money and is actually legally allowed to work.

An English person has more of a right to be here.
  • Options
    Bloody nora! :rolleyes:

Do I always have to repeat myself to you?

I looked at that website, all it details is what money they get, which you already told us.
  • Options
    Who TF do you think you are, is that joke of a site homework and if I don't answer your other questions, I've blown all my credibilty

Hohoho, from Brixton bed-sit to World Domination via a few BB's

PS as the Yanks say, 'If you're so smart, why ain't you rich?':D :D

Pardon? You are the one who is making assumptions (bedsit in Brixton? Errrr...yeah, whatever :rolleyes: ) and consistently refuses to back up your arguments with any facts or verifiable sources at all. In fact when challenged on it, all you can do is to attempt to rubbish my sources, but you can't even do that properly!

Face it, you and your political party are a laughing stock.

[edited for grammar]
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    An English person has more of a right to be here.

How so?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    I looked at that website, all it details is what money they get, which you already told us.

Errrr...look again.

www.refugeecouncil.org.uk
  • Options
    Have you bothered reading any of those links I posted?

If you had, you'd see how wrong you are about almost everything you ever post about (why do you almost exclusively post on threads about race/immigration anyway? Got an agenda to push?).

[/url]

*cough* European elections *cough*
  • Options
    *cough* European elections *cough*

Oh deary me, PC pee wee's think that everyone outside of their trusted circles is a BNP activist.

For the record i'm not sufficiently an activist for my own affairs let alone a political party
  • Options
    Oh deary me, PC pee wee's think that everyone outside of their trusted circles is a BNP activist.

For the record i'm not sufficiently an activist for my own affairs let alone a political party

Liar.
  • Options
    Liar.

extrapolating on non-existent data
  • Options
    Ooooh, them mighty big words! Just bought a dictionary have we?

Based on previous experience of moronic racists on boards such as these, I think its a pretty fair bet that you're an activist for the BNP or a similar far-right group.
  • Options
    really?

fascinating

or maybe fashinating
  • Options
    I must admit though, you're doing fairly well. Most of you out yourselves before now, with some braindead outright racist comment. But I can see I've rattled you a bit.

Now that we've established that you are in fact, posting on behalf of the BNP, can we have some honest dialogue please?
    What is it exactly about foreigners that you don't like?
  • Options
    But I can see I've rattled you a bit.

not in the slightest old chap

think of me however you wish
  • Options
    Nicely covered. :rolleyes:

Anyway, can we have some honest debate here? Why is it that almost all of your posts have been on threads to do with immigration or race? And what is it that you don't like about foreigners anyway?
  • Options
    You'd have thrived in the McCarthyite era, some very junior attourney bouncing up and down with excitement during the interrogations
  • Options
    No, come on, I want to know.

What agenda are you pushing? And why?
  • Options
    So suddenly I have an agenda.

You've decided, mr Witchfinder General

pot kettle black
  • Options
    Well I think its a bit sus that almost all of your posts are to do with race and/or immigration. If you haven't got an agenda, you must have some kind of special interest in the subject?
This discussion has been closed.