Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wot age were u?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lipsy
    don't lose it to some random guy from a club if that isn't what you want to do.
    you'll meet someone else and go out with him and then those feelings you had for your ex will disappear and you will realise that losing you virginity to your new bloke would be just as perfect.

:) thanx but knowing my luck i wont get another nice bloke till i'm 30 odd :( plus it would have just been so nice to have 'lost' it to my first love, so i regret not doing that
  • Options
    I lost mine to my current gf after we'd been seeing each other for a few weeks.

If you like someone, then why not just have some fun? :)

Don't just lose it with someone random though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    Hurrah - I was 25 and I was glad I waited
    Good for you. I'm 22, still with the "V-plates" and frankly, I don't care.

Sure if I was offered sex "on a plate" (like that's ever gonna happen) I wouldn't turn it down, but I don't feel I have to go out of my way to find it. It will happen when it happens, so why rush. Sex isn't everything.
  • Options
    I was 15 when I lost it to the man of my dreams....I had my 16th birthday 2 weeks ago and am still with the man of my dreams.....:heart:
  • Options
    :wave: hey peeps.....well im 16 and i am always horny :naughty: when i wake up i think about sex n when i go to sleep i think about sex!!im looking 4 a boyfriend but not getting very far but i kno that 1 day the man of my dreams will come loking 4 me i hope and plus im a little nervouse (hmm not spelt rite) of having sex:nervous:
    xx
    Laura :wave:
  • Options
    I was 16 - it was a week after my 16th birthday which was quite funny as me and some of my friends had been desparate to loose it before we were 16 but none of us did. It was with my ex boyfreind at the time however shortly afterwards we started going out again and went out for almost another two years so not to bad going really. I was perfectly sober and had had time to think about what I was doing and prepare myself so I dont' regret it at all.

Sx
  • Options
    Originally posted by pretty_in_pink
    :wave: hey peeps.....well im 16 and i am always horny :naughty: when i wake up i think about sex n when i go to sleep i think about sex!!im looking 4 a boyfriend but not getting very far but i kno that 1 day the man of my dreams will come loking 4 me i hope and plus im a little nervouse (hmm not spelt rite) of having sex:nervous:
    xx
    Laura :wave:

All you need to do now is think about love and you may be ready to take that important step!
  • Options
    Still waiting for that special person... :crying:

u try finding love around here... maybe when i go to australia there'll be that simple pleasure of a bit of loving waiting for me... i can only hope and pray...

incidentally i had my 18th birthday on saturday, so i'd welcome any 'happy belated birthday' wishes from u all seeing as so many of my friends actually forgot..... :confused:

but still 18, and get this, so inexperienced i get my 14 year old mates asking me how far i've been, and when i tell them 'just kissing', they say 'aww, that's cute'

somewhat embarassing...
  • Options
    not long after my 16th birthday...wow its been a whole year of me being a un- virgin :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    not long after my 16th birthday...wow its been a whole year of me being a un- virgin :eek:

congratulations hunni

there are times when i wish i had been in love with sum1 back when i was 16, then i wouldn't be worrying about things like this now
  • Options
    I suddenly feel like an old perv among all you pubescent teens :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve

what a way with words you have.... lol

i think i've kinda stopped calling myself a teen anyway... i don't think it's fitting once you're 18 and legally an adult....

note the use of the word adult and not MAN.... when i've lost my virginity i'll feel authorised to switch i think
  • Options
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    congratulations hunni

there are times when i wish i had been in love with sum1 back when i was 16, then i wouldn't be worrying about things like this now

trust me i wasnt in love with the guy i lost it too, or subsequent guys, but sex is sex its not the end of the world its pure fun
  • Options
    trust me i wasnt in love with the guy i lost it too, or subsequent guys, but sex is sex its not the end of the world its pure fun

hmm.... i can't comment, i'm waiting to find out how much fun it is for myself...

i dunno why, but i fluctuate between a desire to lose it as soon as possible, and a desire to wait for the right person

i dunno if this counts as bipolar disorder but i feel pretty bipolar at times where sex is concerned... lol
  • Options
    i was the same, and did it anyway, sex isnt only going to be great with someone you love
  • Options
    i suppose so, i'm tempted to just go the hell out there and do it

trouble is finding someone where it doesn't involve a quickie in some club...

oh, and the fact that i'm really nervous due to my gross inexperience......
  • Options
    Originally posted by dr_carter

oh, and the fact that i'm really nervous due to my gross inexperience......

you don't need to be experienced to be ace in the sack, just gotta think about what your doing... innit.
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    you don't need to be experienced to be ace in the sack, just gotta think about what your doing... innit.

well i'm TOLD... (this is by my reporting and someone elses comment mind, they haven't seen it) that i'm an excellent size... so hopefully that will count towards me...

as for the rest, gotta find someone who wants some and have a go i suppose.... wish it was as simple as it sounds for me.... lol
  • Options
    just out of interest.... what is a good size?!?
  • Options
    well I'm 18 and still got my v-plates.........but I think I might b losing them 2moro nite :naughty:

although........now I'm thinking about it I feel absolutely terrified, lol, so maybe even though I thought I was ready I'm not...so I dont know if I actually will have sex 2moro.:eek2:

sex is confusing, and I'm not even doing it yet! urgh, guess I'll c what happens;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mizz_pink
    well I'm 18 and still got my v-plates.........but I think I might b losing them 2moro nite :naughty:

although........now I'm thinking about it I feel absolutely terrified, lol, so maybe even though I thought I was ready I'm not...so I dont know if I actually will have sex 2moro.:eek2:

sex is confusing, and I'm not even doing it yet! urgh, guess I'll c what happens;)

well, just go with whatever you feel is right.... i mean, don't be pressured just cos u planned to and then changed ur mind

sex is very confusing, the trick is to decide which is confusion and which is nervousness.....
  • Options
    a good size is one where the male isn't too cocky and confident that he thinks he doesn't have to put any technique into his erotic swing.

of course that could all be bollox, i have no idea. at all.

mine is. mine is a good size.
  • Options
    as long as it dosent look like an old mans leg your in good territory
  • Options
    as long as it dosent look like an old mans leg your in good territory

interesting choice of words here :s
  • Options
    Well I was and am 17, I love the person it was with and don't regret it at all. We did break up but we might still like each other. Very confusing. I don't think people should lose it under 16, they're not old enough and most people that I know that have have regretted it. And I don't think its good that everyone puts sex onto this huge pedestal, its not the be-all and end-all of a relationship, sure its great yeah but its often not as good as people make it out to be.
  • Options
    well..........I am most probably definitely losing my v-plates on friday nite :D I'm a little nervous, but tonight I got close-ish:naughty: to this guy I'm seeing and it was ok...so not as worried as I was before. Sounds silly but it'll b a relief to have done it...and this guy is so understanding, yey! x
  • Options
    i was 17
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve

Oh and just for the record 17, with my gf at the time
  • Options
    I was 17.
  • Options