Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wot age were u?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just a thought as everybody on here minus me seems to have slept with somebody, im 15 and by the looks of it behind, i was just wondering not being nosey but what ages were you when you lost your virginity? :confused:

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Re: wot age were u?
    Originally posted by sexywelshbabe
    just a thought as everybody on here minus me seems to have slept with somebody, im 15 and by the looks of it behind, i was just wondering not being nosey but what ages were you when you lost your virginity? :confused:

I was and still am 15! You are definetly not behind! And you shouldnt force yourself because apparently everyone else has had sex. In my close group of friends out of 5 of us theres only 2 of us that have had sex. I only had sex cos i was ready and me and the girl were really in love not because 'everyone else' was at it!
  • Options
    Re: wot age were u?
    Originally posted by sexywelshbabe
    just a thought as everybody on here minus me seems to have slept with somebody..

Don't read too much into that - what with this being the sex forum and everything, the vast majority of people on here have had sex.

And being a virgin at 15 is in no way being left behind.
  • Options
    i was 17
  • Options
    The legal age for sex in this country is 16, so just please explain to me how the FUCK 15 is "left behind"? Maybe if youre a dirty whore that cant keep her legs shut it is, but for normal people it isnt.

The average is about 17, if memory serves me right.
  • Options
    Im 17, and im still a virgin, so being 15 and a virgin is no big thing. And the way things are going right now, im still gonna be one for a long while.
    Losing your virginity isnt a race, its a thing to be done when the time is right for you.
  • Options
    15... possibly should have held out more but nothing I can do now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    The legal age for sex in this country is 16, so just please explain to me how the FUCK 15 is "left behind"? Maybe if youre a dirty whore that cant keep her legs shut it is, but for normal people it isnt.

Yes, well said. :yes:

I was 16 when I gave it away.
  • Options
    i was 16, but i think i did it for the wrong reasons. if i could do it all again i would have waited a couple of years longer.

nowt i can do now though.
  • Options

Lost it at that age because i was desperate to find out what all the hype was about. Wanted to know.

Wish id waited longer.
  • Options
    i was 15. right time, wrong person, but it doesnt bother me now!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

*giggles* :)

It's 16 now apparently :/.

I'm 17 and still a virgin. And I'm not exactly slitting my wrists over it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I was 15 and I felt like I should do it cos all my mates had, or said they had. Don't do it for those reasons m'dear.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    i was 16, but i think i did it for the wrong reasons. if i could do it all again i would have waited a couple of years longer.

nowt i can do now though.

*puts big fat ditto marks under what kaffrin said*
  • Options
  • Options

lmao!!! very true and well said :yes:

SS xx
  • Options
    33 and just lost mine. dont loose it cause u have to. do it cause u want to... :rolleyes: :banghead:
  • Options
    I was 15. At the time, it seemed the right time, I'd been with her 3 months and I really liked her, and yeah it was pretty good.

However looking back I wish I could have held out for another girl because it didn't last with this girl (but obviously I didn't really know that at the time).

So yeah, I guess if I could go back in time I would change it, but I'm not overly bothered about it all. I think people generally make too big a thing about it anyway.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lefthandman
    33 and just lost mine. dont loose it cause u have to. do it cause u want to... :rolleyes: :banghead:

WTF! i bet you fecking exploded man :E

jeez you shoulda taken a pic of your nuts before hand, i bet they were the size of melons :D

personally....15, wrong person wrong time :\
  • Options
    i was erm young, yeah, and stupid, i wish id have waited til now (im 15), i think 15/16 is a good age.
  • Options
    I always thought it when I was 14, a crap, very drunken, couldn't really remember what had happened night.

Looking back now, it was when I was 16. Which was also crap, and I should have waited etc. Should have waited till I was 20!

Most girls I know, who lost their virginity "early", regret it now. But you do kind of want to get it out of the way and are curious to see what it's like, and totally pressured into it by hormone loaded boys.

Being a young teenager was really hard! People at school gossip about your private life (they did for me anyway) and you get a reputation as a "slag" just because you make one mistake.

Anyway, I'm glad all those years are over.
  • Options
    ok i made this thread last week, its still on the page you only gotta scroll down a tiny bit.

And just cos im nice i'll reply properly.
    I was 15, i Dont really regret doing it with him, although i know i did it for the wrong reason. i did it to shut him up and stop nagging me to have sex with him. Just like all the things i did with him i was pressured. When he first gave me oral, i heard him bragging to his mates that he foursed himself on me. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bennie
    WTF! i bet you fecking exploded man :E

jeez you shoulda taken a pic of your nuts before hand, i bet they were the size of melons :D

masturbation
  • Options
    i was 13 is that bad you all seem to have lost it in your later teens?
  • Options
    Originally posted by K.N.S
    i was 13 is that bad

Depends what you mean by bad doesnt it?

I dont think its healthy, but if you dont regret then then who am I to judge?
  • Options
    i was 15, dont really regret it, was in a relationship and we'd been together for 3 months, lasted for 2 years after that
  • Options
    I actually lost my virginity when i was 13. It sucked and put me off sex for 2 years. The time i would like to remember was when i was 15 and it was with my boyfriend, and we stayed together for 11 months after that.

Don't compare yourself to other people. Do it when it feels right to you, not when it feels right to your mates :)
  • Options
    Im 15 and definately wont lose it until I am and the girl who I will be with is ready. I dont think its a race, It is supposed to be a special thing between two people, when they are ready, not just to join the rat race.
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    I'm 17 and still a virgin. And I'm not exactly slitting my wrists over it :rolleyes:
    19, still have my V-plates, and also not really bothered about it
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Im 15 and definately wont lose it until I am and the girl who I will be with is ready. I dont think its a race, It is supposed to be a special thing between two people, when they are ready, not just to join the rat race.
    but is it really *that* special?
    by all means, wait until you are ready but it's sex. it's animal instinct and people are doing it right now all over the world.