Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

wot age were u?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lipsy
    but is it really *that* special?
    by all means, wait until you are ready but it's sex. it's animal instinct and people are doing it right now all over the world.

Maybe that's what it's like for people like you but to people like us it's special, we like it that way :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    Maybe that's what it's like for people like you but to people like us it's special, we like it that way :rolleyes:

i can't take people serioiusly when they use :rolleyes: emoticon. its so overused and makes you look stupid.
  • Options
    by all means, wait until you are ready but it's sex. it's animal instinct and people are doing it right now all over the world.

If its not special then youre not doing it right.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    If its not special then youre not doing it right.

oh please.
    i wasn't talking about sex i was talking about losing your virginity. it's when people build it up to be this life-changing event, when really sex is something that happens everyday.

i've only just woken up, so i really can't be bothered.
  • Options
    i was talking about losing your virginity

Oh, fair enough, but you were talking about people having sex all the time so meh.
  • Options
    Sex is something special to me. If it's just sex for sex's sake, I find that somewhat empty and depressing. Sex brings you closer together and makes a connection that you won't have with many people in your life. I don't think you should just share that with anyone just for the sake of it.

Everyone is different and some people are quite capable of seperating sex from emotion, but I think for girls especially, the two are intwined. Trust me, it hurts to sleep with someone who isn't even interested in talking to you or how you feel, but just in getting themselves off. It hurts to feel used. That's why people need to be careful with their feelings.
  • Options
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    Sex is something special to me. If it's just sex for sex's sake, I find that somewhat empty and depressing. Sex brings you closer together and makes a connection that you won't have with many people in your life. I don't think you should just share that with anyone just for the sake of it.

Everyone is different and some people are quite capable of seperating sex from emotion, but I think for girls especially, the two are intwined. Trust me, it hurts to sleep with someone who isn't even interested in talking to you or how you feel, but just in getting themselves off. It hurts to feel used. That's why people need to be careful with their feelings.

yes i do agree with that. i don't think i could ever have a drunken one night stand for that reason because i would probably feel empty and used after it.
  • Options
    i can't take people serioiusly when they use :rolleyes: emoticon. its so overused and makes you look stupid.

:rolleyes: :p:p hehehe soz

I'm 16 and a virgin. I'd lose it if it was with someone I liked a lot etc. But I'd like to say that for every time not just my first so it's not like I'm making a big deal out of my first time. But if it was her first time I might make a big deal out of it cos like :confused: I dunno. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    :rolleyes: :p:p hehehe soz

I'm 16 and a virgin. I'd lose it if it was with someone I liked a lot etc. But I'd like to say that for every time not just my first so it's not like I'm making a big deal out of my first time. But if it was her first time I might make a big deal out of it cos like :confused: I dunno. :p

Awww, ShyBoy, you are desperate aren't you! :p
  • Options

does it matter?

it's their virginity, and they should lose it however they see fit.

whether it's a one night stand on a pool table with a 48 year old guy named Bud when they're 13, or on their wedding night.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    does it matter?

it's their virginity, and they should lose it however they see fit.

whether it's a one night stand on a pool table with a 48 year old guy named Bud when they're 13, or on their wedding night.
    forgive me for having a difference in opinion.
  • Options
    forgive me for having a difference in opinion.

Youd do well not to mock other peoples heart-felt beliefs just because sex isnt important for you though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Youd do well not to mock other peoples heart-felt beliefs just because sex isnt important for you though.
    but sex is important to me :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    masturbation

yes please :D

anyway Question for all you people still with your V-Plates (i admire you)

Dont you just get SO horny sometimes? that you just NEED it? and if it was just there? on a plate offerd to you, would you not take it and go jack one off instead? :S

and an opinion from myself me and i.

People these days are loosing there virginity at a younger age than ever before...
  • Options
    before i lost i never got so horny i just needed because i didn't know what i was missing. but now i do know what i am missing i do get well horny and just need it. if its anylonger than 2weeks i'm ripping my hair out! thank god i've got a girlf now! :D
  • Options
    I was 19 when I lost my virginity. Not with the girl now but I definately don't regret it. It was fantastic and was for a good few months :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Awww, ShyBoy, you are desperate aren't you! :p

yeh sure :) :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by lefthandman
    33 and just lost mine. dont loose it cause u have to. do it cause u want to... :rolleyes: :banghead:

Hurrah - I was 25 and I was glad I waited
  • Options
    I'm 17 and could live without ever having sex..

Though, my best mate would rather die than see me stay a virgin.. He's there should I need him for anything lol..

But, saying that, I'm in no hurry to lose my virginity...

Ilora x
  • Options
    i woz 15 wen i lost my virginity and regret the first time. but now ive got a great boyfriend and i trust him and love him so much, and we get on great...;) (if ya no wot i mean)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bennie
    anyway Question for all you people still with your V-Plates (i admire you)

Dont you just get SO horny sometimes? that you just NEED it? and if it was just there? on a plate offerd to you, would you not take it and go jack one off instead? :S
    There are days when I'm just thinking
    "Need sex! NOW!! :mad: :banghead: "

If it was offered on a plate, I think I'd turn it down - I was always hoping my first time would be in a bed :p

In all seriousness, I'd prefer my first time to be special, not just because I'm horny
  • Options
    I was 14 and in a relationship with a guy that lasted another 11 months after it happened (we'd been going out for aboot 3 1/2 months)
    I dont regret it at all...there was no pressure from anyone for it to happen and although it wasnt the best shag Ive ever had, it was probably the most meaningful one
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bennie

Well darling, yes getting horny all the time is frustrating....try going without sex for about 8months and you may begin to see how it feels :p

Next part, if someone offered me sex on a plate i'd say no....i want it to be special and i wouldn't necessarily go "jack off" instead....but like if....blah you know what i mean

and bennie love you seem to put a lot of thought into your posts...i need to try that tbh. :/
  • Options
    i was 15 and i guess i kinda regret it as i wish it was with someone else to whom it was with as i think in the end i did it to try and prove to myself taht i loved him when i was head over heels for someone else
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    try going without sex for about 8months and you may begin to see how it feels :p

try going for 16 years :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    try going for 16 years :p

or 18, but like i doubt any of them would go that long so like 8 months is sorta realistic unless they are a sex machine :p
  • Options
    im 17...and im a virgin...and i dont care! im saving it for someone special
  • Options
    I was 17-but it was a week before my 18th. It was totally crap though I don't regret it as it was lost to someone I didnt care about and don't see now so all the losing it embarrassment will never be known by anyone but me! If ya get me!
  • Options
    i wish i'd lost it to my ex :( we'd been going out for 9 months and he was my first love so it would have been soooo perfect (hopefully). but now i'll guess il just lose it to some random guy from a club
  • Options
    Originally posted by hybrid
    i wish i'd lost it to my ex :( we'd been going out for 9 months and he was my first love so it would have been soooo perfect (hopefully). but now i'll guess il just lose it to some random guy from a club
    don't lose it to some random guy from a club if that isn't what you want to do.
    you'll meet someone else and go out with him and then those feelings you had for your ex will disappear and you will realise that losing you virginity to your new bloke would be just as perfect.