Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How many?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    26th? Australia day right?

Just planning to do what Aussies do best... beer + mates. :)

I haven't heard of ANU. I go to QUT (Queensland University of Technology).

Also, the VBs (Vomit Bombs) - you can do better than that! get some Crown Lager! it's a much nicer aussie beer.
  • Options
    Originally posted by goose
    26th? Australia day right?

Just planning to do what Aussies do best... beer + mates. :)

I haven't heard of ANU. I go to QUT (Queensland University of Technology).

Also, the VBs (Vomit Bombs) - you can do better than that! get some Crown Lager! it's a much nicer aussie beer.

ANU - australian national university

i've heard of QUT, looking at going there

yup, australia day - don't cuss VB - the majority of aussies can't be wrong! and you try getting crown lager, even in kangaroo valley! most brits think aussies actually drink fosters :s
  • Options
    VB is better than the piss they drink in this state (Queenslanders and their XXXX :rolleyes: ).

I'm traitorous anyway.... I drink Jack Daniels or Corona's (mexican beer - do you have it there?).
  • Options
    What's kangaroo valley? Is that where all the Aussie expats hang out?
  • Options
    VB is better than the piss they drink in this state (Queenslanders and their XXXX :rolleyes: ).

I'm traitorous anyway.... I drink Jack Daniels or Corona's (mexican beer - do you have it there?).

the best thing you could do with XXXX is four-exing throw it into the drink

we do have corona.... i work the alcohol section at my local supermarket for a bit of beer dosh, and so i don't feel like i'm bludging off my rents, and yes, we do have it, but you have to shop around sometimes because it's not widely known

i have a confession..... i supported australia in the rugby world cup final :eek2:
  • Options
    I don't watch rugby :P

I'm a southerner, so I watch Aussie Rules.
  • Options
    I don't watch rugby :P

I'm a southerner, so I watch Aussie Rules.

seems to be a prerequisite in this country to be a bloke and watch the footy.... i think it's ok but you know, it's not the be-all and end-all of life (that's soccer football btw)

back me up here - i've been arguing my case that aussies never ever say 'strewth', 'awesome' or 'sheila', and nobody believes me..... i'm right aren't i?
  • Options
    Bad news on the awesome part.... I use it quite a bit (to the point that my flatmates give me shit about it).

You have to say it right though.... "awwwwwesome".

I don't use sheila or strewth (neither does anyone else I know).
  • Options
    Bad news on the awesome part.... I use it quite a bit (to the point that my flatmates give me shit about it).

You have to say it right though.... "awwwwwesome".

I don't use sheila or strewth (neither does anyone else I know).

i know, we had an aussie music teacher.... basically our god... he left two and a half years ago now.... but came back to visit and go on our music tour - his catchphrase was 'awwwwwesome'
    first day here, he came to the pub, got totally pissed and couldn't make it home so we dumped him on the deputy head's lawn.... lol

everyone gives me so much shit about going on about australia so much, discussing the fine country with anyone and everyone, but to be fair, you really can't ask for a nicer place to live!

i so wanna migrate when i'm older!
  • Options
    I really should go to another country sometime just so I can confirm that this is the best country in the world. :)
  • Options
    I really should go to another country sometime just so I can confirm that this is the best country in the world. :)

Oh, it is.... trust me.... i've seen Canada, America, Britain, most of Europe, Thailand, Hong Kong, Egypt and a few more, but there's never been anything quite like Australia!
  • Options
    i thought this thread eas about how many sexual parnters youve had, not australia!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    i thought this thread eas about how many sexual parnters youve had, not australia!!

probably.... but as ronnie corbett says...

i digress

lol

well we did start on that subject, so maybe we shud get back 2 it

with a resounding 0 from me, and a desperate desire to raise that figure, lol
  • Options
    been with? i've had 3 or 4 boyfriends but the relationship i'm in now is my first serious one and its the only one where i've gone further than kissing.
  • Options
    8!

1) first long term boyf, lost V to...now an utter wanker to me!
    2)next door neighbour, a fling but i really liked him...had sex in a field, on my garden bench and then finally in his bedroom...hehe now 6 months later he asked me out again, n i was like nah cos of number 8!
    3)this short dark hairy welsh guy on holiday...was okies but he went a bit :( wen i didnt wnt him...
    4)short dark hairy welsh guy's best mate...also on holiday :D number 3 was still after me...but we snuck off...and then finished off in the hallway of my apartment, thank god my friends didnt wake up to go to the loo! he was gorge n very good wit tongue tho!
    5) boyf of about 5 months, was okies. agen he went a lil bit wankerish after i dumped him!
    6) reunion of summer holiday, ONS wit a taken guy...oops...he gev me lots of compliments tho! spent about 6 hours in bed :D:D hehe
    7) good mates ex...he duped me n fucked me about-long story! but wasnt too bad in bed, altho he didnt last that long. he was quite vocal tho which i liked!
    8) current fuckbuddy, hehe semiblack, Gorge eyes, quite good in bed lol :) it wud be more but hes at uni so we're jus keepin stuff light atm...plus it means i get to be single too!!

lol more info there than most ppl!

roo xx
  • Options
    I'm going with 5 and a half...and yes I will explain about how the hell I manage to end up with a half.

1) First Boyfriend @ 17. He didn't know that I was a virgin...still doesn't but he was still very gentle anyway. Sex with him was brilliant!!
    2) hmm, he wasn't too good. Don't think he cared what I got out of it, it was all for him. Only dated him for 2 months.
    3) the one night stand. He was huuuge, must've gone at it for 2 or 3 hours but I was very drunk and stoned at the time so don't remember much.
    the half) ah yes...the half lol I wasn't too sure about this one. We were messing about and stuff but I changed my mind at the last moment. He went about halfway in before I stopped him. So yeah...a half lol
    4) a very short relationship...ie: maybe 3 days. Had known him for over a year though. He then went around and told everyone that I was crap in bed...oh yeah thanx hun! He seemed lovely but turned into a wanker.
    5) current boyfriend. perfect :P been with him for 3 months so far

so there's my sex life in a few words...scary
    Hx
  • Options
    How many....how many what? People who appreciate Australia?! :p
  • Options
    ok lets see:
    1)R.M- my first.. So of course he was good...at the time...
    2)C.R- we were best friends..... need I say more.
    3)P.W- fuck buddy , then we dated then we got married
    4) D. S- a fling became a fuck buddy- he was awesome :)
    5)J.D- another fling, that started a threesum :D
    6)K.S- guy I talked to online for 2 yrs. great sex, best at oral :p reason I got divorced
    7)E.B- boyfriend on rebound sex was ok..
    8)K.H- fling. omg sex was uhmmm... waste of time
    9)C.B- My brothers friend- all I have to say perfect 10:D
    10)D.Y- guy i met at friends house and OMG he rocks... I need no more fuck buddies......
  • Options
    1, my current gf but does it really matter how many people you've slept with? A better question would be how many long term relationships have people been in - that's where the amazing sex people talk about happens :D

I'm just happy the way I am ;)