Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How many?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1. Girlfriend of 8 months.....lovely girl...bit of a bunny boiler in the end. Havent seen her in years. Sex was good then ,but looking back it wasn't!

2. Girl I used to go to school with, couple of years younger than me.....went out for two months....too much baggage...lovely girl though, and great in bed.

3. My ex GF....nice girl......best shag Ive ever had! Taught me loads! Had loads of fun!

4. Italaian bird from London.....friend of a friend......very horny, good shag.

5. Girl from southampton, met her on holiday this year, the best breasts Ive ever seen! Good holiday, drunken sex.

6. Another girl from holiday! This time a Rep, didn't fancy her, she laced me with free drinks...went to her apartment. I shagged her (coz she did nothing, just lay there.) I got pissed off and walked out! worst of the lot!
  • Options
    hmm lets see umm 0

woo go me :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gavman
    hmm lets see umm 0

Hurrah me too!:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gavman
    hmm lets see umm 0

such a slag :p
  • Options
    They're both such slags!! :eek:

:razz:
  • Options
    im gonna give marks, coz like someone else said im not going round telling the worl who they are

1. 0/10 absolutely crap and horrible, the guy i lost my virginity to and it never got better
    2. 8/10 pretty good, could have been better
    3. 9/10 fab :D
    4. 5/10 okish, average with a capital A
  • Options
    Ive slept with 5

Im not going to name them here- mix between gf's friends and one night stand

1: 8-thought me a lot- lots of sex with her
    2: 7- old friend hooked up a few times always good- very flexible
    3: 2- Drunk on hols
    4: 5- another from hols
    5: 6: met in cl;ub few months

Been in two long term rels outta them so not too bad
  • Options
    Re: how many?
    Originally posted by viridis
    Its been a while since I could accurately answer that one but around 70ish. But in my defence I am 28 and have been single most of my life so that averages a little over 4 a year since I lost my virginity. Sometimes, if those 4 are just one night stands that accounts for very little sex within the course of a year.

70 is still quite a lot.

Seems quite slutty to me. :(

Eact to their own I guess.
  • Options
    Iv only had sex with my 1 gf. The girl I lost my virginity to, we lost it together.
    Fantastic sex, really cant imagine myself with anyone else.:(

We split up 2 weeks ago after 2 years, life is shit
  • Options
    life is shit

Life goes on.

Life gets better.

Trust me ;)
  • Options
    20 ish I think - had a bit of a mad 18 months just after school and at the beginning of uni but settled down and have only slept with 2 people in the last 4 years.

I am 26 now and lost my virginity at 16 so on average thats only 2 a year which isn't tooooooooooo bad
  • Options
    0.... so wanna increase that asap.... no volunteers where i'm from unfortunately :crying:
  • Options
    Update

I am now on 21...

Never mind! ;)

Seem to be doing very well recently...
  • Options
    Re: Update
    Originally posted by g_angel007
    I am now on 21... Although have ended up in bed with a couple more women in the last week or two... Don't know why I didn't try anything...

Never mind! ;)

Seem to be doing very well recently...

21, lucky u, u stud!

seems that it's a prerequisite to at least have one notch on the headboard before university.... maybe not but it sure feels like that sometimes.... ah well, shit happens, only got, erm, 12 months to go.....
  • Options
    Nah

Most of my friends were still virgins when they went to University so don't you worry about that mate.

Stud? Slag? - take your pick...

I do stay friends with the women though. I could have slept with around 4 or 5 women in the last 2 weeks but didn't so that reads a bit better! Sometimes (usually) depends on how drunk I am... I am far better behaved when sober.

Went to Rome for a long weekend with my housemate and the chances out there are just SOOOOOOOOOO easy. People travelling - they all know the score! ;)
  • Options
    Re: Nah
    Most of my friends were still virgins when they went to University so don't you worry about that mate.

Stud? Slag? - take your pick...

I do stay friends with the women though. I could have slept with around 4 or 5 women in the last 2 weeks but didn't so that reads a bit better! Sometimes (usually) depends on how drunk I am... I am far better behaved when sober.

Went to Rome for a long weekend with my housemate and the chances out there are just SOOOOOOOOOO easy. People travelling - they all know the score! ;)

hehe.... i'd select stud personally, but that's just me

well i suppose that in australia, like canada, they'll go for the british accent, so i've probably got a chance at university at least!
  • Options
    Balls

I just trying attaching a picture I took when I was over in the states of a few of the girls I met... The rest of the mail read kind of as follows:

The best reaction I have ever had to my accent was when I went over to Madison, Wisconsin in the States to visit some friends over the Halloween break. They have the BIGGEST party over there... 100,000 people turn up... :D

It was superb, I am not very quiet and so people noticed my accent easily - I constantly had groups of people just coming up to me! Superb! HAHAHA! The finest women would just be SOOO direct - wanting to "chat" with me because of my accent (well spoken Yorkshire with a slight Irish twang)... and hopefully because of my good looks! HHAHAHAHA! ;)

Superb... That picture would have been superb if it had attached. Too big though.

Poo.
  • Options
    hehe, u legend

i so can't wait for australia, it's gonna be great. three years of university in the country of surfing, beer, barbecues and very fit ladies.... and plenty of scuba diving and assorted extreme sports thrown into the mix, it's gonna be great!
  • Options
    Aaaaiii!

The girl I am currently "seeing" is an Aussie - superb girl. Things could go somewhere with this one - in fact, I am taking her to Sicily for her 25th birthday in a few weeks. ;)

I also live with 3 Australians - as a general rule they are soooo much more laid back than most English people. Works for me! ;) I am anything for an easy life... :cool:
  • Options
    Re: Aaaaiii!
    The girl I am currently "seeing" is an Aussie - superb girl. Things could go somewhere with this one - in fact, I am taking her to Sicily for her 25th birthday in a few weeks. ;)

I also live with 3 Australians - as a general rule they are soooo much more laid back than most English people. Works for me! ;) I am anything for an easy life... :cool:

my plan for the future is to migrate to australia after i've graduated there, it's a life i think i could really really enjoy, and i've got loadsa things that make it easier to migrate there - potential australian degree, potential family sponsors and assurers.... although i could make it easier for myself by getting REALLY close to an australian i like out there and proposing.... just gotta find the right one, hehe

u shud try that 1 if it works out, it's a good life out there!
  • Options
    !!

Too right!

I had a trip planned for March this year for a month or so to visit a few people in Perth/Sydney, but with me being a consultant, I don't get paid for not working and so am waiting until the contract I am working on to end before I do any major trips. I don't lose the money that way! ;)

I will get down there at some point soon though!!

Definitely make the best go of your opportunities that you can - it's worth it! :D
  • Options
    Too right!

I had a trip planned for March this year for a month or so to visit a few people in Perth/Sydney, but with me being a consultant, I don't get paid for not working and so am waiting until the contract I am working on to end before I do any major trips. I don't lose the money that way! ;)

I will get down there at some point soon though!!

Definitely make the best go of your opportunities that you can - it's worth it! :D

It's definitely worth a trip down there, i went when i was 15 and it was probably the best month of my life

roll on the best three years of my life.... hopefully followed by the best lifetime of my.... erm.... life..... hang on, that doesn't make sense... :banghead:

i have to say, i don't think i've ever drunk beer like australian beer... and no, before anyone comments, not fosters. fosters is not beer, it's kangaroo piss, and the only people who drink it are tourists....

ask your mates about VB... unless they're from queensland they'll tell you it's the most popular bitter in australia (in australia a bitter is what we call a lager, and an ale is what we call a bitter.... don't ask me why)
  • Options
    I know VB - Victoria Bitter... There are a few bars that I know that sell it in London ;)

Yeah - can't wait until I finally get down there!

You are right about Fosters on both counts - piss and Aussie's wouldn't be seen dead drinking it - LOL!
  • Options
    i'm meant to be going over to austrailia this year, never been so i can't wait to see the place but i hate flying so i'm not looking forward to that bit! think it'll be great though :D
  • Options
    I know VB - Victoria Bitter... There are a few bars that I know that sell it in London ;)

Yeah - can't wait until I finally get down there!

You are right about Fosters on both counts - piss and Aussie's wouldn't be seen dead drinking it - LOL!

apparently they sell VB in my local sainsburys - in stubbies tho

do these bars sell it draught?!? i was thinking of going kangaroo valley and finding some if they've got any for Australia Day..... roll on 26th January! I've practically adopted Australia as my home nation.... even supported australia in the rugby world cup..... including during the final.... :s maybe a little sad but i just love the place so much!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sugar
    i'm meant to be going over to austrailia this year, never been so i can't wait to see the place but i hate flying so i'm not looking forward to that bit! think it'll be great though :D

you'll love it! where're you going? how long for? are you stopping over on the way? i'm the australia expert, if u wanna know anything, ask me!
  • Options
    Which state are you going to?

Most people go to sydney which is crappy and crowded. Brisbane is much nicer plus we have the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast (awesome beaches at both).

Australia Zoo is up this way as well (Steve Irwin's zoo),
  • Options
    Originally posted by goose
    Which state are you going to?

Most people go to sydney which is crappy and crowded. Brisbane is much nicer plus we have the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast (awesome beaches at both).

Australia Zoo is up this way as well (Steve Irwin's zoo),

i'm goin canberra, woo

i didn't visit brisbane, did by diving in cairns and port douglas when i was there

i'd love 2 go to brisbane 4 a summer holiday tho
  • Options
    Canberra? But that has no coast and is full of boring politicians :P

Also, you just missed the Summer Nats down there (Australia's largest gathering of 4's, Rotaries, and V8s).

While you're here, make sure you take a newish Falcon or Commodore V8 for a spin. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by goose
    Canberra? But that has no coast and is full of boring politicians :P

Also, you just missed the Summer Nats down there (Australia's largest gathering of 4's, Rotaries, and V8s).

While you're here, make sure you take a newish Falcon or Commodore V8 for a spin. :D

yeah, but the ANU is supposed 2 be in the top 50 unis in the world.... the only british ones better are oxford, cambridge and the LSE

and besides, my uncle lives there, along with my two cousins.... free food and accomodation in an emergency!

r u looking forward 2 tha 26th? we are here 2.... i'm kinda the australian flagbearer in my school/sixth form, and i'm organising a large indoor barbie and mass VB drinking session, which unfortunately involves having 2 buy loadsa slabs from earls court