Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How many?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    Okkkkkk, explain. :confused:

Well was with him for him for about 2 weeks before realising the error of my ways. Neither of us ever came through penetration purely cos we sort of realised after about 10 seconds it was the wrong thing for us. So if you class penetration of any length as sex then ok I had sex with him. But I don't count it fully as sex so he's a half. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I went a bit mad after I split from my long term ex and most of them happend in the year after we split.

:lol: thats what I did...but it only lasted about 3 months and for a month and a half of that I was in rel's anyways.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I thought this was abut sexual partners, not sexual partners that you didnt actually do it with?

Yea it is, but if you want to have a half you can.
  • Options
    Ive had sex with 11 men, but if oral sex counts then its 12.
    im not sure i can remember all of them :o
    Stuart,
    Robin,
    Simon,
    Neil and Phil (I let them give me oral sex, but i didnt do anything to them - does that count?)
    Dub,
    Ben,
    Jon (now my husband)

Oh my god, theres loads i cant remember their names, i was such a slapper. one of them was a lovely irish bloke with dreadlocks whose birthday was the same day as mine, and i went out with him for a few weeks but i cant remember his name for the life of me. Another was a DJ who lived in near me at my old house, and i didnt even fancy him and the sex was shit, so we only did it once. Cant remember his name either.
    There was definitely another two, as ive counted them all up before, but I cant remember them at all. Its been a long time though, Ive not slept with anyone except jon for the last 7 years.
  • Options
    Hmm, if oral sex counts, then two (Elaine and Lusy - first two girlfriends). If it doesn't (and it probably shouldn't) I'm still a virgin.

*sigh*
  • Options
    Im still innocent in that way... :angel: but just cos i havent had sex, doesnt mean i havent done stuff, dont get why people think that at all. :confused:
  • Options
  • Options
    1. Not counting oral.
  • Options
    erm, to many.
  • Options
    i find it a bit worrying how many people some people have slept with considering their ages. obviously its a matter of personal opinion, but it seems to me that around the younger people here sex doesnt have the importance, and maybe self-respect that it should have.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    i find it a bit worrying how many people some people have slept with considering their ages. obviously its a matter of personal opinion, but it seems to me that around the younger people here sex doesnt have the importance, and maybe self-respect that it should have.

:lol:
  • Options
    care to elaborate...?
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    care to elaborate...?

Just that you always seem to insinuate that your total is quite high.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Just that you always seem to insinuate that your total is quite high.
    well i cant be sure as its not something weve talked about that much, but i think badabing has only slept with one other person apart from the time she was raped, so hunnypot laughing is a bit naughty really. I guess she wasnt to know, but just cos someone talks about sex lots, doesnt mean theyve put it about.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I guess she wasnt to know, but just cos someone talks about sex lots, doesnt mean theyve put it about.

Very true- in fact, those who talk about it most generally do it the least. As a general rule anyway:)
  • Options
    Steve: Violent older man who I first had sex with
    Simon: Long term partner
    Random guy:
    Gary: Scouser builder :o
    Dave: Work colleague - fuck buddy
    C: Current partner. Mmmmmm. :):):):):):)
  • Options
    I've only ever slept with my partner. And im not ashamed to say that! I apologise if its ever come across that i've slept with any more than that. I've done everything else with a lot more people than him, and Im not particularly proud of that, but the only person i've made love with is my partner. I cant recall a time when i've tried to insinuate otherwise...
  • Options
    sally - pub tiolets
    jess - ex
    nicky casual shag
    kay ex
    katie ex
    kisrty ex
    martine holiday fling
    gemma ex
  • Options
    spose i should elaborate as everyone else has

1) Too young and was like shagging a corpse (another of her ex's said same thing)

2)On Rebound and was just a casual thing and really wasnt very fulfilling or satisfying

3)Best ever by miles, so much more than sex. In love this time I suppose.
  • Options
    2, going by penetrative sex.

1st - Jon, my best friend, in a one night stand kinda way.
    2nd - James, my current boyfriend of nearly a year.
  • Options
    Just the one and that is my current gf Hayley, and if your wondering NO that is not because im 15 or anything like that as im 18! But i must say im pretty proud too!

And to tell you the truth seeing everyone elses 'endless' lists of lovers, conquests, mistakes (lol) etc.....it does not make me the slightest bit jealous!
  • Options
    0 - i have an odd problem with trusting men to stay commited to me after they get sex....so, i dont do it (but i want to)
  • Options
    more than i should have.

really really really wish my current bf was my only shag, would be really sweet for him to be the guy i lost my virginity to! life would have been so much simpler too.

(i dont really want to announce to the nation how many ive slept with, think its kinda personal!)
  • Options
    just the one.
  • Options
    0 but im only 15...wait this gives me an idea......:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by ajshep1984
    6 (No names mentioned, but all rememberd!!!)

1. 10/10
    2. 4/10
    3. 2/10
    4. 8/10
    5. 5/10
    6. 10/10

thats terrible!!!!!

you cant give them marks out of 10 :shocking:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx

more than i should have.

really really really wish my current bf was my only shag, would be really sweet for him to be the guy i lost my virginity to! life would have been so much simpler too.

Me too, me too...It depresses me.
  • Options
    Ive only slept with 2 people, one my ex hubby and the other my current hubby.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

1 daryl ... one night stand. big regrets, lost virginity to him, ended up getting MAP
    2 finlay. serious b/f. still sex him every so often as fuck buddies. best friend :)
    3 declan ... one night stand. twas very nice and good fun :)
  • Options
    how many?

Its been a while since I could accurately answer that one but around 70ish. But in my defence I am 28 and have been single most of my life so that averages a little over 4 a year since I lost my virginity. Sometimes, if those 4 are just one night stands that accounts for very little sex within the course of a year.