Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

shit

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think the comments about Tink's sig were uncalled for. They had no place in this thread, which was about the morning after pill and there's just no need for unnecessary bitching.

I'll stop sticking my oar in now.
  • Options
    just wanted to say that i'm appalled by some of the things said in this thread. They were rude/bitchy/inconsiderate etc.

I mean if tinks sex threads are so fucking irritating to you, don't fucking read them:eek2:
    seven pages? seven goddam pages mostly of insults. argh!
    I apologise i just read this entire thread and i feel frustated and hurt, and the insults were't even aimed at me. I really wish people would think about the effect some of their words can have on people. [/oversensitiveness]
  • Options
    Ok...

Just a quick point Fugue - Basically people (including me) started having a go as *TiNK* constantly posts effectively the same threads again... and again... and again!

She never seems to learn from her mistakes and never seems to think about anything before she does it!

Fair enough, you may be a little over-sensitive, but look at it from the angle of "talking to a brick wall".

Nothing given as advice seems to sink in.

People generally are just a bit sick of the sheer irresponsiblity of the girl!

... and people wonder why the UK has the highest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe etc etc etc...
  • Options
    Yeah but bitchiness and having a go at her sig weren't called for.
  • Options
    Re: shit
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Ok so i had u/p sex last night (sat), will it be ok to get the MAP tomorrow? i just reasurance, i dont even wana take the bastard but anyway, yea is it ok? x

That was my origional post, i asked about the MAP, didnt mention anything else, just said i didnt wana take it , meaning like i did really but i was just a bit confused!! sorry for anything i said which "upset" u! but do u realise how much some of u actually hurt me by what u said?.. no didnt think so. Seriously though, this thread should have dissapeared days ago.
  • Options
    It's ok Tink. You asked for advice, you got it. Well, sort of. I guess people just want you to learn from your mistakes, but they don't always go about it in the best way.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    What has or hasnt happened to tink is her own business, and i respect that, but i often find it insulting when people go on about things continuously without taking other peoples feelings or situations into consideration. that is why i think i find it easy to lash out and get personal with people sometimes. No its not right, but then not are a lot of things.

Right, Im going to say this now and then Im going to sod off, because Im tired of all this shit that goes on here sometimes.

I had a go at Tink. Yes, I did; just incase you didnt all notice.

I find what she says offensive.

As you can see from what i've quoted above, I did actually point out that I respected the fact that this is Tink's own business. But I also pointed out that she goes on about it all the time. And dont try and deny that because I could find you an awful lot of threads where she's going on about how she's had this miscarriage or that miscarriage, and Im not trying to say for one minute that these arent important times in a person's life, but the girl is 15 years old - she has no idea of what its like to raise a child at 15 years old, not many of you do, and yet as soon as someone tries to knock some sense in to her; because lets face it, from what she's saying no one in her life is talking any sense with her about it; people think its bullying.

Ok, so I made a negative comment about her signature; I found it offensive. Not only was I personally upset about it, as my own beliefs are that privacy is a wonderful thing; but this was her child, and all of a sudden a signature springs up out of nowhere with some name and dedication in it, and if you'd have noticed the date on it, you'd know this happened last year, why on earth has it just sprung up out of nowhere now?

and what I found even more disturbing about it was the fact that as soon as someone didnt agree with what she'd put, she erased it!! she had made a signature dedicated to her dead child, and then deleted it because someone she's never met before and means absolutely nothing to her didnt like it.

I know what my opinion is based on that fact alone.

These boards are made up of hundreds of different opinions. And I never tried to deny anyone their opinion. As Id expect no one to do to me.

But I have a two year old daughter, I am 18 years old, and I spent most of being 15, being pregnant, and I hate the way some young girls envy that, I hate the way some young girls go out to get pregnant. And I hate the way some young girls are so irresonsible and so immature as to do what they do and say what they say. I find it offensive. I find the fact that to some people this all seems to be a game - offensive.

I too lost a child this year, but I wanted that child, I had planned for that child, and me and my partner had talked about it, and decided to have a child together. And we conceived that child, and we wanted that child more than anything, but we were denied that child. That baby was forcably taken away from us; I had to go in to surgery, to kill my child, because of someone else. And I look at that, and I look at the pain and the suffering, and the day to day shit that I go through because of what i've done, and I look at my little girl, and I find it very hard to live with myself. And I look at these girls, these 15 year old girls, in their nice homes, with their nice families, and their nice boyfriend's of three nice weeks, and not only do I want that back, but it makes me sick, that these girls are deliberately trying to throw that all away, seemingly in this 'wonderful' world where they'll have this beautiful baby, and their families will stay the same, loveing, caring, supportive, 'nice' families that they are, and their friends will still want to be friends with them, and their money will just fall out of the ceiling of their four-bed-detached house, and their nice boyfriend of three weeks will buy the baby a nice new car seat for their nice new Ford Focus that he'll drive them around everywhere in, and this nice little beautiful baby will stay 6 months old forever.

And these nice 15 year old girls will come on to their new pc, in their pink bedrooms, and go on about how irresponsible they've been as if its ok. Well its not ok. You have no fucking clue what you have. And you wont have a clue until you dont have it anymore.

and that is why i get so fucking pissed off at this continuous shit that no one seems to have any concept of.

Im sorry if i've offended anyone, and im sorry if im sat on my high horse. But I had to make my point clear. And that's my opinion. You can have your opinion and say whatever it is you want to say back to me, and i'll accept it. I might not agree with it, as you dont mine, but i'll accept it.

If you're old enough to be having sex, you're old enough to deal with other people's comments in a mature and reasonable way.

edited because i missed a word out and it didnt make sense.
  • Options
    i understand everything you said badabing, and thanks for the PM. Just to say something one last thing, my sig was there when i first signed up on thsite, but then then i changed it as i joined in may 2002 (i think its that neway lol), which was 2months after the loss, and it upset me to read it, so i changed it to something different, i put it back before and then changed it bcos of what people were saying, its now like i said just a poem, so it cant offend anyone. k? now plllllleassse can we just leave this thread and let it disspear?
  • Options
    Badabing,

I would just like to say well done for writing what I couldn't.

For putting into words what I feel so many people are thinking but couldn't quite get out.

I lack the personal experience directly of losing a child and have no desire to experience it BUT I do know that of all the people I know who have had or lost children, whether planned or unplanned, it is harder than any of them ever thought possible (to either raise or lose a child) and they all share the same views as you.

I too am going to leave this topic now as I think this quote covers it:
    If you're old enough to be having sex, you're old enough to deal with other people's comments in a mature and reasonable way.

You bring something up - you take the things people say back like an adult and face the music. This is something I personally feel is why I don't like young kids having sex! They think they are adult enough to do that yet can't deal with everything else that comes with it!

Oh - and this:
    just said i didnt wana take it , meaning like i did really but i was just a bit confused!!

What the fuck?!

Ah - enough is enough... G.
  • Options
    Oh

One last one:

I find your signature much better now. It has depth that the other couldn't have contained and to me says what you are feeling much better.

Sweet as - no more textual kickings from me, girly!

:)
  • Options
    Re: Oh
    Originally posted by g_angel007
    One last one:

I find your signature much better now. It has depth that the other couldn't have contained and to me says what you are feeling much better.

Sweet as - no more textual kickings from me, girly!

:)

lol thank u :)
  • Options
    Re: Oh
    Originally posted by g_angel007

I find your signature much better now.

Oh well aint that just nice, I cant beleive she has been made to change her sig because people were complaining about the one she had.

*Tink*
    ah dont matter, if your happy with the one you got then thats ok.
  • Options
    I cant believe she changed it because a few of her wanted her to.

Tink if your silly enough to do it then you dont deserve to have it in your sig! Dont be a pushover!
  • Options
    you guys complain about something right, then she changes it so you guy'll lay off, annd then you give her shit for that. I just don't think anyone deserves crap like that. Maybe i'm the only one. my opinion.