Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

shit

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah ok there are times i havent used condoms but i was on the pill at the time, and i knowww it cant stop STI's, but most of the time when im not using condoms i know who im sleeping with if u get what i mean?

Oh my god...

But do you know who THEY'RE sleeping with?!?!?!?!

When was the last time you had yourself checked for STI's? Be honest now... I think you should get it done as soon as possible...

Because you know somebody doesn't mean that they are clean!!!!!!!!! :eek2: :confused: :eek: :mad: :crazyeyes
  • Options
    It's the 'most of the time' that worries me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by FluidFunkster
    lucky guy whoever he was, you're gorgeous!x

Lucky? You really wanna call a guy who could have got a 15 year old girl pregnant, lucky? :eek2: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by g_angel007

But do you know who THEY'RE sleeping with?!?!?!?!

It was my ex bf, we had been together 6months, ive had 3 internal examinations in the past 2months.... i think the doc would have found something on the swabs, cos she did check for any sti's as i wasnt well.
  • Options
    You know what strikes me in this thread, its the fact that you seem as if you are constantly having a go at her. Why cant you just give her the advice she needs and let it be ?
    Seriously go and take another read through the thread and you hopefully will see what I mean, you sound like her mother giving her a lecture for gawds sake.

I just hope you have learned by your mistakes *Tink* :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Why cant you just give her the advice she needs and let it be ?

Maybe cos we're just all sick of seeing threads by her about the same thing. I for one feel like doing this: :banghead: every time I read a post of hers. You can only give the same bits of advice so many times before you get annoyed with someone.
  • Options
    Sorry Becky :(

I think people just get quite uptight when it comes to unprotected sex because it's frustrating having people complaining that they've put themselves at risk and then sounding like they don't really care (no offence Tink, I'm not directing this at you in particular). It was probably Tink's unfortunate wording where she said something like 'I can't really be bothered to get the morning after pill...' which sparked everyone off, because it sounds quite complacent when it's put like that. I'm sure it wasn't meant like that and I completely agree with you Becky, but I think if people say they've been putting themselves at risk by having unprotected sex, it's an instinctive reaction to be quite concerned about it and view it seriously.

Just my opinion.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    you sound like her mother giving her a lecture for gawds sake.

Oh yeah, coz you never do that do ya, Bex?
  • Options
    i only asked about the MAP and sorry if what i said started evryone off.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Oh yeah, coz you never do that do ya, Bex?

Yeah course I do, id be a liar if I said I didnt. I just got the feeling in this thread that most were just making her out to be a total fool (which yes i know she is for what she did), however with you lot all being younger I thought you may have approached it a different way.
    Some times when someone has been a bit silly you lot tend to make a bit more of a joke about it and try to get your point through that way and its just this thread the majority have turned it into a more personal thing.
    I cant explain what I mean, but did you re read the thread ? Some comments made are just a bit OTT :)
    Having said that i dont come to this forum much so I aint got a clue what posts she has done in the past, so yeah maybe she has posted a lot of stuff and its started to get up peoples noses.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Oh and get yourself

A reality check. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    Maybe cos we're just all sick of seeing threads by her about the same thing. I for one feel like doing this: :banghead: every time I read a post of hers. You can only give the same bits of advice so many times before you get annoyed with someone.

the gals gota point!! it does seem like this for EVERY post of hers. I aint moaning, well actually i kinda am, but as faith says, we give her advise, then next post she makes is like, oh dear i had u/p sex AGAIN. then asks for advise, AGAIN.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    [B i dont know what to do! im useless :rolleyes: [/B]

hate to state the obvious but you have two options for the future:

1. have PROTECTED sex.
    or
    2. DONT have sex if you have not got protection.
  • Options
    Hey Tink sorry if I'm being nosy but I'm just curious. Did you get the MAP? Did it work out ok? No nasty side effects or anything?
  • Options
    i dont mean to sound blunt, but you really sound like your not that bothered about if you could get pregnant or not.
    as someone the same age, when i was having sex with my ex, i was petrified every month before my period that i could be pregnant even though we used condoms everytime.
    in fact, im off to get a pregnancy test from her today even though i've 1) had periods since we had sex last and 2) havent been with anyone else since, just for reassurance cos you always hear about those 0.0001% cases where the girl still has periods while pregnant (there are other symptoms so im not just being a hypochondriac)

but seriously, they're only saying stuff in that manner to try and get it across to you that you must be careful. you've got your whole life ahead of you, why would you want to risk getting pregnant?
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    Hey Tink sorry if I'm being nosy but I'm just curious. Did you get the MAP? Did it work out ok? No nasty side effects or anything?

:yes: i got it, took it on the monday, nurse said she didnt know how affective it would be cos of it being monday but said to take it just incase, soo i did. It made me feel sick really not like being sick but just sick if u get what i mean, but part from that im fine! :)
  • Options
    :yes: i got it, took it on the monday, nurse said she didnt know how affective it would be cos of it being monday but said to take it just incase, soo i did. It made me feel sick really not like being sick but just sick if u get what i mean, but part from that im fine! :)

So does this mean that in a couple of weeks time we're going to get the 'oh i think I'm pregnant' routine!!?

REALLY *TiNK* you SHOULD know better.

1. Unprotected Sex can mean pregnancy and STDs
    2. The Morning after pill is not 100% effective
    3. Just because you know a bloke it doesn't mean you know who he's been sleeping with when he's not been sleeping with you.

People are 'picking on you' because they cannot believe how stupid you are being. Its not because they hate you or find it fun but because they cannot believe your stupidity. If you have had a miscarriage, and if you have been pregnant before -unintentionally - then a doctor would have spoken to you about your contraceptive choices. If a pill was not working for you then there is always another one that might work better.

If the loss of your child (Children) means so much to you then you would not consider taking their memory out of your signature, unless it is just a childish affectation or lie. it is insulting to those people you have copied.

The blase way that you deal with this subject is just an indication that someone so immature and so lacking in self esteem should not be having sex!!

Go to the doctor, ask about other methods of contraception, buy some condoms...and most of all don't be un-willing to go and get an emergency contraceptive that is available to you free and without judgement. If it is embarrassment or inconvenience that is making you not want to get the MAP then you really shouldn't be having sex in the first place!
  • Options
    byny; woman of all correctness :yes:
  • Options
    Byny-i have been to the doc about other contraception and we've talked about the injection&mini-pill, so im going to go and see her when i get my period and probs try the mini-pill as im not keen on the injection.
  • Options
    why not keen on the injection?
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny

If the loss of your child (Children) means so much to you then you would not consider taking their memory out of your signature, unless it is just a childish affectation or lie. it is insulting to those people you have copied.

Is this the forum this subject really should be brought to ? This has no relevance to the question she asked yet it still keeps coming into the equasion.
    What right has anyone to tell her what she can or cant put in her sig ?
    I pretty much agree with everything else you said though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    why not keen on the injection?
    maybe cos its got horrible side effects.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    maybe cos its got horrible side effects.

:yes:

Byny-i took it out of my sig, becuase people were telling me basically not to have it! thats why! not becuase im lieing, why the fuckin hell would i lie about something which has hurt me so much!? thanks for thinking about that, and if u read my sig you will see i just have something which doesnt contain a name or a date etc or anything else, just a poem.
  • Options
    :no: you shouldn't do something just 'cause they told you to
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    :no: you shouldn't do something just 'cause they told you to

It's good advice with people of experience. She should at least take it on board and not just get ruled by her fucking wet quim. :impissed::mad:
  • Options
    this thread really is a load of crap isn't it...
    who cares??
  • Options
    Originally posted by FluidFunkster
    this thread really is a load of crap isn't it...
    who cares??

This is true. I'm past the whole pubescent stage. :)

If she gets preggers, STI hell slap it into her.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983

If she gets preggers, STI hell slap it into her.

its my own fault if i do yeah.
  • Options
    :yes:

Byny-i took it out of my sig, becuase people were telling me basically not to have it! thats why! not becuase im lieing, why the fuckin hell would i lie about something which has hurt me so much!? thanks for thinking about that, and if u read my sig you will see i just have something which doesnt contain a name or a date etc or anything else, just a poem.

id just like to say, even though i was bitchy towards you, i never told you to get rid of your sig, i know its horrible to loose a baby, i had to support my mate when it happened to her, and it toaly tore her apart, and i cant imagine anyone not wanting to remember what they lost
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    id just like to say, even though i was bitchy towards you, i never told you to get rid of your sig, i know its horrible to loose a baby, i had to support my mate when it happened to her, and it toaly tore her apart, and i cant imagine anyone not wanting to remember what they lost

thanks char :)