Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

shit

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    thats the point were trying to make to her, but shes such a ignorant pig she hasnt even replied

nope, she just tells you to shut up instead.
  • Options
    i havent been online thas why i aint replied! its all wiv the same guy btw so i know i wont catch anything. I told u to shut up lipsy cuz i duno was in a mood, didnt mean it it a nasty way!
    Thanks for that char. :(
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    i havent been online thas why i aint replied! its all wiv the same guy btw so i know i wont catch anything. I told u to shut up lipsy cuz i duno was in a mood, didnt mean it it a nasty way!
    Thanks for that char. :(

im sorry for jumping down your throat but people like you really piss me off, they keep on doing the same thing then wonder why they get themselves in so much trouble

oh and i would recommend you and your man went down the docs, if youve both slept with other people unprotected theres a good chance either of you could have something, a lot of these things dont have any symptoms, and could really harm you in the long run

but anyway, make your own choices, ive seen girls your age get pregnant and its not easy, i jus think with all the protection we have around these days its silly not to protect yourself
  • Options
    Jesus lass...

This is something I was going to comment on, thought better of it, then thought I would again...

Tink - correct me if I am wrong but I am trying to remember this from a previous thread.

You have had, is it 3 miscarriages, the first being at 13 years old... It could be 4... I can't quite remember. You are now 15.

Without being funny about this - how the fuck do you get yourself into that much trouble?! Most of the people I know have never even had ONE miscarriage - and they are in their late 20's.

I would like to put perhaps 1 down to an accident, as these things happen, possibly 2, but you are just reinforcing my views that children should NOT be having sex if they are not responsible enough! You are still not of legal age and by the sounds of it (again going by previous threads), you have slept with more people than I have!

Fair enough, I understand the "getting caught up in the moment" thing, but sense soon kicks in before anything generally gets going!

To show these things happen, I have recently started seeing a girl (well, she is 24, just sounds strange saying "woman" for some reason!) and she had to get the MAP the second time we had sex - but this was due to the condom breaking and she was not on the pill... Fooking bad luck, but we did at least make the effort to be protected!! It can and does happen to everybody but leaving yourself wide open for this kind of problem is just stupid!

Oh - and having to take the MAP is just SOOOO much hassle eh? Try 18 years of bringing up a child for a few minutes down the docs/FPC and possibly feeling a bit rough when you take those two little pills.

As Char_baby said, you need to grow up! You need to act more responsibly and generally start using your brain.

Sorry for sounding harsh but I had to say this... If you don't grow up, you are going to end up as yet another one of those statistics that is just oh-so "Council Estate". Sorry about that crass comment generalising this just then but this is one stereotype that just fits, wherever you are...

For the record, I am from Bradford and am certainly not from any posh area, I just have a brain in my head and have always been sensible! The moment ain't worth a lifetime honey.

[/rant]

To close, I would like your comments *Tink* regarding how you get yourself into so much trouble... Did you used to be sexy_manchester_babe? You seem to get up to very similar silly things... :eek2:
  • Options
    im sorry for jumping down your throat but people like you really piss me off,

*agrees*

they keep on doing the same thing

or at least keep saying that they're doing the same thing. we all need to remember that some people are full of shit. This is the same girl that just the other week was desperate to have a child, and yet now is shitting herself and after the morning after pill.

and whilst we're on the subject, for someone who 'has had three miscarriages' I think its rather unfair of you to only put one dedication in your signature.
  • Options
    and whilst we're on the subject, for someone who 'has had three miscarriages' I think its rather unfair of you to only put one dedication in your signature.

I did notice that but thought it was something that I would let slide...

I really don't think that should be in the signature, but that is just my personal opinion and it is her signature.

It just gives the impression that she lost a child that was brought to full term. I am not suggesting that this is any less significant but then you bring Badabing's comment into play and then things change...
  • Options
    I think this thread is turning very personal tbh (im talking about the sig bit).

Give advice but when you start going into personal stuff then its over stepping the mark.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I think this thread is turning very personal tbh (im talking about the sig bit).

yes you're right, but like others i find it quite offensive when people start to talk about things that to me often seem very repetative and hence very unbelievable. What has or hasnt happened to tink is her own business, and i respect that, but i often find it insulting when people go on about things continuously without taking other peoples feelings or situations into consideration. that is why i think i find it easy to lash out and get personal with people sometimes. No its not right, but then not are a lot of things.
  • Options

A fair comment...

I just find that the inclusion of that in the signature is possibly a little bit of an attention thing and just unnecessary. That sort of thing is pretty personal and (as mentioned in my post above, just my opinion) I feel that it doesn't need to be included.

Also, as mentioned above, my opinion, it is her signature after all. You just don't see anybody else making that kind of "statement" about children etc lost in their signatures.
  • Options
    *ahem*

"29.5.03 always in my heart and my memory; love forever, apologies for eternity
    i will light a candle for you 26.12.03
    Loved with a love beyond telling, and missed with a grief beyond all tears
    "

Although it doesnt necessarily point out the exact specifics, it is something that reminds me of my loss, and that im sure other people have gathered.

I've been on a website where people have had abortions; it is a message board like this. It chokes me up inside when I read all the names of all the children in all the signatures, that these women have lost through various reasons, but it hurts me and dont ask me why - because i dont know, but i get almost offended when I see names written in the signatures of these young girls who were six weeks gone and went through a termination because at fourteen years old they have no idea about responsibilty and were reckless when having sex. I find it almost insulting to the child to give it a name and make it well known that you've terminated 'sarah jane smith' or whoever.

like i was at work the other day and some girl (very big attention seeker; this is well known) was trying to get me to look up to her like some niave little kid by going on as if in normal conversation about 'her baby' that she had to have terminated twice because the first time didnt work. she was telling me what it was like and how it was done yadda yadda, she of course didnt know that I had been through the surgery myself; and she was telling me about how she knows this girl who has a kid and she's quite young, and she was going on and on and on about how hardit was for her, and how i had no idea what it must be like, she was really trying to patronise me. then i turned around and told her i had a two year old. that shut her up.

anyway, thats all besides the point; i know i've gone off topice and apologies for it. you know what its like when you get set off
  • Options
    g_angel007, i have had m/c's bcos i was on the pill, yeah, it was inafective because i was on antibiotics and it fucked me up, i didnt realise the anti biotics messed up the pill at the time! First m/c happend and it was a mistake gettin pregnant and its no ones business! i change my sig if it makes u all happy! geez all i asked was a q about the MAP and now look!
  • Options
    i change my sig if it makes u all happy!

i would hope that you wouldnt. if its important enough to you to have a name in your signature, i would think that it should be below you to change it because someone else doesnt like it. this is supposed to be your dedication to a child; im sure your child is more important to you than a bunch of strangers on an internet message board?

as for it being no one's business; you're right, but you bring it up a hell of a lot and thus you make it people's business.

im sorry if im sounding like an utter bitch, but its true; you bring this up a lot.

and as you said, it is no ones business, but as you keep bringing it up you're making it our business; however im trying really hard here not to say anything about the antibiotics causing one pregnancy, however you say you had three and are still making 'mistakes'. i really am trying not to say anything; but the way you talk about these things is making it very hard.
  • Options
    Hey guys
    I think you've sorted this out for yourselves now, but I'd like to remind you that irrelevant bitching off the subject ain't really cool here. We all have the right (as long as it doesn't break the rules or take up to much space!) to choose our own sig - it's a personal thing not to be attacked.
    OK lecture over.
    Tink, perhaps you should make an appointment to discuss your contraception needs. Just because the pill hasn't worked for you in the past it doesn't mean that there isn't another one that will suit you, or a different method of contraception altogether that you may like. Check out our contraception factsheets here to get a better understanding of what's available, then book an appointment with your GP - or through the fpa to discuss it further:

Family Planning Association
    Information service on family planning and all aspects of sexual health.
    Helpline: 0845 3101334
    www.fpa.org.uk

Please also be aware that unprotected sex with a partner is leaving you open to catching STIs, again the fpa can help you out on this. And look at our factsheets
    here

Hannah Spanner :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by spanner
    Hannah Spanner :)

aw *strokes* sowwy hannah

goodmorning all
  • Options
    alrite sorry then, but i did only ask a q about the map lol, and yeah i would love a baby, but not now! i just know i wouldnt be able to cope but anyway case closed :)
  • Options
    alrite sorry then, but i did only ask a q about the map lol, and yeah i would love a baby, but not now! i just know i wouldnt be able to cope but anyway case closed :)

until two weeks time? :rolleyes:
  • Options

thanks for that char.
  • Options

That was very harsh!
  • Options

Why bother having yet another dig at her? IMO it was uncalled for and seemed quite playground in my eyes.
  • Options
    *ahem*

"29.5.03 always in my heart and my memory; love forever, apologies for eternity
    i will light a candle for you 26.12.03
    Loved with a love beyond telling, and missed with a grief beyond all tears"

Ok - I didn't know what that was referring to... Missed that one.

My bad.
  • Options
    Originally posted by g_angel007
    Ok - I didn't know what that was referring to... Missed that one.

My bad.

Thats because its not necessarily for anyone else's referance, which is why it doesnt have specific details plastered all over it, so you're not going to know exactly what it means.

But you've just proved me point that not everything that is important to you needs to be plastered out so the world can see whats going on.
  • Options
    Completely agreed.

Discretion is always the better part of valour...

If you don't want something to be other people's business, then don't mention it... again... and again... (Not directed at you Badabing).

:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by g_angel007

If you don't want something to be other people's business, then don't mention it... again... and again... (Not directed at you Badabing).

:)

sooooooooo true
  • Options
    Did you get the morning after pill? Also, how can you not know what to do? you go to the doctor and say tha you need the morning after pill. I'm not having a go i'm just saying its pretty obvious.

Must have been something in the air on saturday night, coz at work on sunday we had 4 people come for the morning after pill and its very rare we get any who are going to buy it.
  • Options
    i dont use any! woohoo!

tink, i just found this quote you wrote a while back in a thread 'what type/brand of condoms do you use?'

so i dont think you can really moan about getting up the duff now can you?

and for the record i didnt go looking through your post, i saw someone reading it on 'whos online' so had a nose, and i brought it up again to make that point, if your not gonna use condoms your gonna get yourself into trouble, again and again, like you already have
  • Options
    To be fair, that comment about not using condoms could well have been while she was on the pill. She did say she was taking it a while ago but stopped.

Tink, I'll spare the lecture because enough people have said it but... use a condom next time. It's just not worth it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    To be fair, that comment about not using condoms could well have been while she was on the pill. She did say she was taking it a while ago but stopped.

The pill doesn't stop STI's though.
  • Options
    Yeah ok there are times i havent used condoms but i was on the pill at the time, and i knowww it cant stop STI's, but most of the time when im not using condoms i know who im sleeping with if u get what i mean?
  • Options
    lucky guy whoever he was, you're gorgeous!x