Homeā€ŗ Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting āœØ
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a Ā£25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I need a hug (v2.0) šŸ’š

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,167 Wise Owl
    Gemma wrote: Ā»
    Triggered, struggling to cope with it

Hey @AnonymousToe, just dropping in to see how you're getting on? You're doing so well to keep reaching out and chatting us. If you want to talk some more about what's led you to feel this way, we're here for you. Sending hugs <3

Hi @Gemma thank you <3 Something happened on a different site but Iā€™ve had time to process it and itā€™s been sorted out now. Iā€™m ok now
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,167 Wise Owl
    Rose113 wrote: Ā»
    Gotta make portfolio but idk how to and theres no one to help me irl so fuck my life, I give up. I'll just have no future, fine by me

@Rose113 you can probably find information online about it, potentially even other people trying to do the same thing. Donā€™t give up! <3
  • Options
    Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 111 The Mix Convert
    Hi @IainJammyboy I wanted to check in on you to see how you are getting on? <3
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,565 Skive's The Limit
    Gemma wrote: Ā»
    Siena wrote: Ā»
    My mental health worker said itā€™s really hard to get any support for me because everyone is scared of destabilising me and basically donā€™t want to kill me off
    But leaving me with nothing isnā€™t exactly helpful just because donā€™t have the responsibility of me
    Does that mean if I go completely of the rails again and try to kill myself I might actually get help cause will already be at that level of unstable

Hey @Siena, I'm really hearing how much you're going through right now. It's so difficult to hear that your MH team aren't offering you any support for fear of destabilising you. This feels completely counter intuitive doesn't it! Do you have an idea of what kind of support you feel would be helpful for them to offer you at this point?

I know you had built up some good relationships with some of your medical team, whether that be nurses or other support workers. Is there anyone you trust to share these frustrations with to see if they can help advocate for you? <3

You shouldn't have to have these thoughts - feeling like you'd get more help if you were less stable. You're deserving of support now that works for you and to have a support system around you.

Please remember that there are places you can turn to. If you are struggling, we do have our Crisis Messenger text service which provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. You don't have to be in crisis to contact them. You can just text THEMIX to 85258.

Sending big hugs and lots of strength <3

It is completely fucked because they will say I am too unstable for therapy which basically means itā€™s intense and long meaning it can destabilise you even more if not ā€œstable enoughā€ which means like pushing you over the edge basically but I know if I was on that edge on that edge again right now they would offer help but because Iā€™m unstable in terms of self harm they donā€™t wanna do anything that will push me so itā€™s better to have not responsibility in their eyes like fair enough I donā€™t actually contribute to society maybe if I did full time in a good job they might care more but I am useless so I donā€™t blame them
    ā€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.ā€ ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    spacedogspacedog Posts: 984 Part of The Mix Family
    @Orchid059 I just feel really really really sad
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    Sending you a big virtual hug today @Rose113 If you want to talk about anything we are all here for you <3
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 128 The Mix Convert
    Does that mean if I go completely of the rails again and try to kill myself I might actually get help cause will already be at that level of unstable

I'm sorry to hear ur struggling with ur social worker situation and ur mental health, it sounds like you're feeling desperate for help? maybe it'd be a good idea to explain to ur social worker how this is all making u feel, if u feel comfortable doing so of course. Sending lots of love <3
  • Options
    Iā€™m not even allowed to be independent, my parents want control over absolutely everything šŸ˜­

that sounds rrly frustrating, I'm sorry to hear. I'm always here to chat if u want to talk about how it's making u feel <3
  • Options
    Gotta make portfolio but idk how to and theres no one to help me irl so fuck my life, I give up. I'll just have no future, fine by me

What kind of portfolio is it? u could try youtube they often have lots of rrly helpful tutorials! wishing u luck on ur project, don't be too hard on yourself about it, easier said than done i know. <3
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,303 Wise Owl
    Im in a really bad mood šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ im either uncontrollably crying or extremely angry šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
    ā™” she was like a star ā™”
    ā™” nothing but a beautiful echo ā™”
    ā™” of death ā™”
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 606 Incredible Poster
    its been over a year since it happened. cant believe it
    'And then one random night when everything changes you won't reply and we'll go back to strangers'
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,455 Wise Owl
    edited June 18
    I've been feeling really anxious about things lately. It's affecting my sleep because I worry about not having a steady income, being single, and struggling to find work. Every day feels like a battle, especially since I haven't landed a job yet. Job hunting is particularly tough right now, and I fear I won't find anything stable. The thought of not securing a long-term job really worries me and makes me feel hopeless. Sometimes, I even worry about this situation becoming permanent.
  • Options
    Sobbing again :bawling:
    ā™” of death ā™”
  • Options
    @FordRanger feel free to dm if u need to. Here for you
    ā™” of death ā™”
  • Options
    @FordRanger feel free to dm if u need to. Here for you

@Rose113 thanks so much, really genuinely appreciate it and you pm me if needed too.
  • Options
    Anyone else can pm me too if needed