Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A-Z TV shows

13»

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    AislingDM wrote: »
    I've never actually seen Breaking Bad @Amy22 , is it scary?

Also, C - Criminal Minds if no one has already said this! One of my absolute fave shows, I know a lot of it can be big 'copaganda' but still I do have a soft spot for the relationships between the characters =)

I haven't actually seen breaking bad but I would like to its like a crime drama and its about the drug industry in the US
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    D - Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (which is a fantastic series and its such a shame that they cancelled it after season 2, as it had so much potential for a third season)
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,050 Wise Owl
    I had completely forgotten about this thread until I saw it just now. :3

For E - Emily in Paris
  • Options
    F - Friends
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    G-Gilmore girls. Ive never watched it but heard good things
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Neither but supposedly the relationship between the mother and daughter characters is very interesting! @ebyrne556 xx

H - H2o Just Add Water - can't remember if this one has been said but it's defo amazing, I used to love how dramatically the girls would jump into the water, and it always looked so clear and beautiful too!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Yess H20 is good!
    I- Ice Age lol remember that
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    J - Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius lol I used to love all of those Nickelodeon cartoons like Fairly Odd Parents =)