Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A-Z TV shows

AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
I know I've already done one of these, but I find them very fun!! <3
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    I will start us off with:

A - American Horror Story.
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    C - Casualty
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    D - Doctor Who
  • Options
    E - Eastenders

I was legit obsessed when I was a kid and I felt so grownup being able to watch such intense storylines hahaha
  • Options
    F - Friends
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    G- Great British Bake Off
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    H - Heroes
  • Options
    I - I’m a celebrity get me out of here
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    J-Julie and The Phantoms
  • Options
    K - Kim Possible
  • Options
    L- I regret saying this but Love Island
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    M - MasterChef
  • Options
    N - Next Top Model
  • Options
    Hahaha Love Island is a classic @Dancer , we're all so guilty of watching it tbh, cannot help but love it =)

O - The O.C. (if you don't count the 'the').
  • Options
    P - Peaky Blinders
  • Options
    Q - Queer Eye
  • Options
    I already have ideas for S and W
  • Options
    R - Riverdale
  • Options
    S- Strictly Come Dancing
  • Options
    T - Torchwood, my number one tv show forever xx
  • Options
    U - Umbrella Academy
  • Options
    A brilliant show @sinead276 !! I especially love how they made Elliot Page's character's storyline/identity align with who he is <3

V - The Vampire Diaries (if we ignore the 'the' again)

Literally one of my top fave shows of all time, watched it countless times and it never gets old for me!!
  • Options
    W - Wednesday
  • Options
    sinead276 wrote: »
    W - Wednesday

I was going to say Waterloo Road but Wednesday sounds great from what I've heard about it.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Hmm hard one
    X- Xena Warrior Princess
    Ive heard its good
  • Options
    Waterloo Road is such a classic, miss that show @Dancer !!

Y - Years and Years

This miniseries absolutely devastated me I won't lie. Something about the way the relationships changed so much over time was so hard to accept in such a short showrun. Loved it all the same, defo recommend =)
  • Options
    Z- I don't know if it would count but 64 Zoo Lane
  • Options
    @Dancer i used to love 64 zoo lane as a child and I’d say we can count it for Z

Also congrats everyone on completing the alphabet :3
  • Options
    Let's do it again!