Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A-Z TV shows

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,050 Wise Owl
    I shall start round 2 with the letter A

A - Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    B - Better Call Saul
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    C - Call the Midwife, my favourite Sunday night drama series. :)
  • Options
    D - Don’t tell the bride =)
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Love it @sinead276 !!

E - Euphoria

(huge TW for many many intense topics for this show if you have not watched it. I'm pretty sure it's an 18 due to the graphic nature of the scenes, so everyone please watch with caution <3).
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    F - Family Guy
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    G Good Luck Charlie (one of my childhood favs)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I- iCarly
  • Options
    L - Love Island (eventhough I don't actually watch or know what it is about 😂)
  • Options
    M - Modern Family
  • Options
    icarly is such a classic @sinead276 !!

N - Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

LOVED this one
  • Options
    Completely agree iCarly was just a key part of my childhood

O - The Office (ignore the word ‘the’ =) )
  • Options
    So true!! @sinead276 ( then I read Jennette McCurdy's book about her experience as a child actor and it honestly tainted the show a bit for me. Big TW for lots of complex topics spoken about in that book such as EDs and SA). - sorry for the heavy mention here!

P - Phineas and Ferb - I LOVED this show, and I was so desperate for all their cool creations to be real!!
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    :p The Queens Gambit (Never watched it but first one i thought of) also ignore the haha
    Post edited by ebyrne556 on
  • Options
    Riverdale (I have never seen this show, but have only seen clips of it online)
  • Options
    Hahaa @Amy22 Riverdale is such a classic, I watched the first couple of seasons, and then the plot just went so haywire I honestly couldn't keep up!!! Now I just see tiktoks and I'm left even more confused =)

S - Shake It Up (aka Zendaya's rise to stardom :) ).
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    edited April 2023
    T- Timmy Time
    Who remembers that show? It was from when I was little and it was great. https://youtu.be/y5u8rmKxFew
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    LOOL that is such a classic @Dancer !! I love when everyone throws it back with an old classic, right?

U - Ugly Betty!!

My sister made me watch this at a very hard time in my life and getting to laugh together and psychoanalyse all the characters and their decisions brought a lot of light into a very dark time <3
  • Options
    V - Veronica Mars

Never seen it but apparently it's pretty good? :)
  • Options
    AislingDM wrote: »
    V - Veronica Mars

Never seen it but apparently it's pretty good? :)

I have seen a little bit of it but when it streamed on ITV 2 /ITV X. It's pretty interesting actually.
  • Options
    w-(the) Walking dead never watched it tho
  • Options
    Ah okay, perhaps I should watch @Amy22 ? It could be my new evening show :)

omg @ebyrne556 TWD is my absolute fave, just binged the whole series over a month and a half and it was FAB!! very intense though I must admit - lots of complicated relationships, grief and obv the gore of the zombies etc...

X - X-Men: Evolution (never seen it, but did enjoy some of the films so maybe a good watch?) x
  • Options
    Ive never actually seen it Aisling but heard good things!
    W-Wolfblood lol who remembers that show
  • Options
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Ive never actually seen it Aisling but heard good things!
    W-Wolfblood lol who remembers that show

I loved WolfBlood, it was a very good show. Funny story, in my drama class in secondary I can't remember now but I think of the actors came in and did a talk about acting and how they got onto the show which was very cool. Apparently the wolves were little green balls on sticks 😂.
  • Options
    Oh wow thats crazy haha I can imagine them being little wolves on sticks and if i watch that show probably wont think of them the same way lolzzz

Also just realising i did W twice lol my mistake
    Y- Young sheldon
    Loved that show
  • Options
    omg that's so crazy, it reminds me of Twilight where you can see the behind the scenes shots with the wolves, literally just the actors wearing green screen type suits haha @ebyrne556 @Amy22 !

Young Sheldon looks brilliant from all the short clips I've seen on Tiktok and stuff, should defo put on my watch list =)

Z - Zoey 101 (did I already write this?? - either way LOVED this show, seeing some of the actors come out and talk about their experiences on the set is quite sad though :( ).

Also, sorry for such a delayed reply here!

• Options
    We finished it again! Ahh yes id highly recommend young sheldon it is so funny and smart and ohh zoey 101 i never watched it but always wanted to.Shall we start this again? If so ill kick us off

A-Arthur
  • Options
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    We finished it again! Ahh yes id highly recommend young sheldon it is so funny and smart and ohh zoey 101 i never watched it but always wanted to.Shall we start this again? If so ill kick us off

A-Arthur

Omg I loved that show growing up so much!

B - Breaking Bad
  • Options
    I've never actually seen Breaking Bad @Amy22 , is it scary?

Also, C - Criminal Minds if no one has already said this! One of my absolute fave shows, I know a lot of it can be big 'copaganda' but still I do have a soft spot for the relationships between the characters =)