Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    The James Cameron one? Yeah I watched it years and years ago, haven't seen the second one though. Hope you enjoy it!
  • Libby_Libby_ Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    I like police programs and ambulance programs. My dream job is to become a nurse.

I’m bored whatcha wanna talk about lol
    I like the occasional crime documentary, but I'm not obsessed with them like some people I know. What kinds of people would you like to help as a nurse?

Are you much of a music fan?
    I would like to work with children. Or in A&E. I’m not sure yet as I’m not stable enough to even start anything.

I don’t know, I listen to top 50 most days
    I’m watching a helicopter program now. It’s air ambulance 💜. That wouldn’t be a bad job would it? Working for the air ambulance would be awesome and rewarding <3
    I guess that would be really cool yeah. Paramedics are awesome to be honest. Such a difficult job but also such a great thing to do for other people, and they're always super upbeat and happy too!
    The ones who saw me were so kind and considerate. They were lovely.

What’s your favourite animal?
    Oh I like dogs, dogs are the best. But if you're looking for a more exciting answer, then I guess otters are pretty amazing. :D How about you?
    I like cats. As you can tell as my profile picture haha. How about food what’s your favourite food?
    Awhh :/ Kittens are cute but I'm not a big fan of cats for a few reasons.

My favourite food changes based on how much I eat it. I do get bored of things after a while. Basically anything with chicken though is what I like most. At the moment my favourite thing is Jamaican Brown Stew! It's actually amazing aha. And you? :D
    I like McDonald’s 😂🤫

Ooh, I’ve never had a stew before, is it nice?
    Who knew trying to log into your bank account was hard lol
    It's lovely yeah. It's quite spicy though, and you have it with rice. It's a lot like curry to be honest, and I really like Indian food so, it's right up my alley. One of my mum's friends is Jamaican I believe, and she gave us some leftovers a while ago. We enjoyed it so much that my mum has been making it ever since. :D

Do you have a go to order from maccies? :p
    I just found an old top I haven’t worn in ages lol 😂

Oh yes, it’s a spicy wrap with chips and a toffee frappe
    Very nice, very nice. I always have a quarter pounder meal, chicken nuggets and a chocolate milkshake. :D Can't remember if I've had a wrap from maccies. I enjoy the ones from KFC but I basically never get KFC because the one nearest to me is disgusting.
    I love kfc. What’s your favourite meal from kfc
    Don't really have one. Like I say the one near me is gross so, it's kinda put me off eating kfc for good aha.

Got any plans for the weekend?
    I’m not doing anything, you?
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    Libby_ wrote: »
    I like police programs and ambulance programs. My dream job is to become a nurse.

I’m bored whatcha wanna talk about lol

@Libby_ ooh I love police and ambulance stuff too!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Evening
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,576 The Mix Elder
    edited September 18
    Evening @Past User how are you tonight?.
    Post edited by TheMix on
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Hey Amy, still shit, yada yada :p

How are you? ^^
    Mornin'
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,983 Legendary Poster
    Afternoon all how are we?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 8,098 Legendary Poster
    Struggling
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Brandon_LCBrandon_LC Posts: 14 Settling in
    Hi
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,576 The Mix Elder
    edited September 18
    Past User wrote: »
    Hey Amy, still shit, yada yada :p

How are you? ^^

Hey I'm sorry to hear that your feeling rough. Im alright, I went to Harry Potter London the other day which was alright :)
    Post edited by TheMix on
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Brandon_LCBrandon_LC Posts: 14 Settling in
    Evening
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    Hi Brandon! How's it going :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.